PDA

View Full Version : GC: Looking for various items.

Yueri
Feb 26, 2005, 12:35 PM
Well to start with... I'm looking for these following items, weapons and various other things.

NOTE: Only Legit items/Weapons/MAGs.

Demonic fork.
Agito. (any)
Gal Wind.

Legit MAG: Bana.

Items for trade... well... I just reacently got an Yamato, and I might have something to trade for. Just ask.

Contact me if you are interested in a trade.
Well... Gamecube users only.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yueri on 2005-03-03 11:30 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yueri on 2005-03-04 02:09 ]</font>

ai_no_usagi
Feb 26, 2005, 06:50 PM
I pm'd ya, but lately my PM's seem to not be working quite right, so I'll just post here. I have a talis, battle verge, and an agito. we should set something up. I don't really care if what u have is legit or not, since pso GC is half dead anyway. if u wanna set something up, PM me.

Yueri
Feb 27, 2005, 01:27 AM
Then I'll do the same thing as you did, to be sure. Because I didn't recive any PM from you. I sent you one but...

So if you could meet me somewhere, someday around 8 p.m. (GMT+1) would be great. Just tell me.

ai_no_usagi
Feb 27, 2005, 12:00 PM
I got your PM, but since mine didn't work, I won't bother this time. how about....tonight at 8, on Altair 6? what's your char name/class/whatever? I'll be a teeny little FOnewearl, black/blue/purple outfit, with a small hat *no pointies*, and the name's Synthemesc.

ai_no_usagi
Feb 27, 2005, 12:12 PM
wait...aw crap, I hate GMT -_- how about tomorrow? I have to be out today at that time.

biggabertha
Mar 3, 2005, 03:59 AM
Is the Purplenum card still up for grabs? I have a few FO melee weapons and techs I could trade...got a purplenum force and done so many Waterfall tears runs for the card and mil lilly's... would greatly appreciate it. I have Talis, Mahu (35%hit) striker of chao, all three simple clubs (Laconium,adaman and zumurian), all three element wands (Agni, Indra and dagon) Caduceus, alive aghu brave hammer and elysion. I'm willing to trade them all for that card! All items are 100% legit and most are gotten from my Pinkal FOmar... Also have 4 God HP and all three Gi merges. All three simple merges too (and an anti merge but no one wants that...) But no Ra merges.... sorry (my FOnewm really needs them...) I really hope you still have it... I love cards.... I know they aren't great but I want to eventually (crazy fool....) get ALL the id cards which I will have to post soon.... Thanks anyway!

Tycho
Mar 3, 2005, 06:13 AM
Is the Purplenum card still up for grabs?

I still have an Agito AUW1975 for trade with 10 hit, and something like 5 Native (it's still untekked, so add 10 to those). I still have most low-star Force weapons as well, if I didn't throw the bad ones away yet.

Yueri
Mar 3, 2005, 02:52 PM
biggabertha, I've messaged you.

If that trade doesn't work out I'll get back to you Tycho.

biggabertha
Mar 3, 2005, 03:10 PM
Sorry, maybe because I'm new to the website, but how do you check your private messages? Or is everyone's private messages acting up? Or am I a retard, like when I couldn't figure out how to post...

Tycho
Mar 4, 2005, 06:05 PM
On 2005-03-03 12:10, biggabertha wrote:
Sorry, maybe because I'm new to the website, but how do you check your private messages? Or is everyone's private messages acting up? Or am I a retard, like when I couldn't figure out how to post...

In the Forum Index page, below all of the sub-forums, there should be some URL that says 'Your Inbox' or something along those lines.