PDA

View Full Version : Asshole....

Allos
Feb 26, 2005, 04:44 PM

Dek
Feb 26, 2005, 04:50 PM
Forget about him. Call him, ask if he wants to do something and if he says "Im busy," just say "bullshit" and hang up the phone.

Scrub
Feb 26, 2005, 04:51 PM
He could feel the same way. As people age and mature, they grow apart from their friends. It's possible that he doesn't feel connected with you and your friends anymore, but doesn't want to hurt your feelings, so he thinks he is doing you a favor by simply lying to you about these things rather than go out and tell you that he simply doesn't want to be around you anymore.

Of course it could be completely different, it's just my speculation.

Rageous
Feb 27, 2005, 03:55 AM
it happens with any "group", people will move on and new people will move in...its the "flow" of a clique, its how it works. a lot of my friends started doing drugs and stuff and moved on...i still hang out with them from time to time, but theres always the bullshit story they make up when they just dont feel like hanging out.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 27, 2005, 06:00 AM
'cover for him and the prick patrol'

Priceless. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Well I used to have this same problem.
The more friends in a group you have, the more things get complicated, new groups form, and people end up taking sides.

Some people are plain bastards.

Example:
Show up at movie. Then someone complains they don't have enough money. Then someone says that we're going to watch a movie, but that one sucker doesn't have money. What movie then? Someone can spot the stupid jerk who spent his money on something crappy even though he knew he was going to a movie; only to never pay the person back.

Bitching unsues and a group of people are waiting around in front of a movie theater for 15 minutes, doing absolutely nothing.

What fun.
I'm too old for this kind of crap and got pissed and walked off. They're on my shit list forever now.

No reason to continue friendships if people are going to pull the same exclusive and BS crap every outing.

Friends since childhood is all fun and nice, but you don't have to stick with them forever if they don't want to do the same. Just ask the kid straight up.

Why do you avoid me/this group?
Why do you lie to my face?

If they're not mature enough to handle that and defer to another bitchy excuse, you can just let them be. Move on, no matter how hard it will come to be.

Allos
Feb 27, 2005, 12:04 PM
_________

Hrigg
Feb 27, 2005, 01:03 PM
Well good luck there. Man, I hate when you ask your people to do stuff with you and they can't because of some other idiots. If I were you I would of said the same line of crap he says, "Oh, I'm busy."

derBauer
Feb 27, 2005, 01:34 PM
Did you get pictures of the 13 year old girls?

Daikarin
Feb 27, 2005, 04:32 PM
Some childhood friends are only friendly during childhood. Some grow up, get different and act different.

Let them be different. Sometimes you should let them get away if they wanna go away, and stick with those more similar to yourself.