PDA

View Full Version : GAH...Ragnarok Online...

Shadow_Blade
Jul 18, 2002, 09:32 AM
>_< I can't believe they rolled back the english server in RO, just for a stupid mink coat! I was at lv 31/22 and now I'm at lv 11/5!

Bah i guess i shouldn't complain cause there is nothing i can do now...but...bah!

ABDUR101
Jul 18, 2002, 09:41 AM
..umm..is this a rant or..? Wanna explain alittle more, because I for one don't know what the hell you're talking about :

Shadow_Blade
Jul 18, 2002, 09:44 AM
Yea sorry should of put this in rants... ^ ^;

Sleet1
Jul 18, 2002, 03:48 PM
yeah well i had 750k Zeny and got 2 chars to Job levels and now i have ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!

watashiwa
Jul 18, 2002, 03:56 PM
On 2002-07-18 13:48, Sleet1 wrote:
yeah well i had 750k Zeny

And for that, you're one of the many reasons that the game got rolled back.

Exploiting the Mink Coat purchase -> sale price bug is bad, mmkay?

Sleet1
Jul 18, 2002, 03:59 PM
Its their fault. Also if it wasnt for those retards Substituding (SP?) Mushrooms for Flying Sword Fish that do 150 Dmg, i would have a higher level theif by now, but no i wasted 6 hours trying to do that quests and never realized that was a bug.

Tuir
Jul 18, 2002, 04:06 PM
The address isn't working. Could someone point out the address to download the Beta 2 client? ^^

Sleet1
Jul 18, 2002, 05:05 PM
Ragnarokonline.com should have it...i think.. anyways its still full of lag and none of the bugs except the one i liked has been fixed.

I logged on and found that all my chars were gone, i was expecting this...

I make a new char and he gets stuck in the black hole. Then i cant delete him, i wanted to use that name but now i cant. So i make yet ANOTHER char and i finally get to morroc and the Theif quest is still a deathtrap...

Why after all these delays do they give us 2 servers full of bugs and VERY BAD translation, but yet they are giving korea 2 new servers.....i think our only servers should come before 2 brand spankin new ones.

Tuir
Jul 18, 2002, 05:29 PM
I just said the address wasn't working. I believe the site's main page has been moved.

Sleet1
Jul 18, 2002, 05:56 PM
O well it was working for me so i didnt understand your problem.

Tuir
Jul 18, 2002, 06:20 PM
Now I understand, my mistake. ^^ For some odd reason, the main site wasn't working for me.

Again, sorry for jumping on you. n_n;

Falkon
Jul 18, 2002, 06:34 PM
At the current point in time, I'm not touching Beta 2. People will probably get annoyed/bored/not care about it after two weeks, just like last time.

Tuir
Jul 18, 2002, 06:44 PM
The download isn't working anyway, and I'm pretty sure you can't just upgrade from the Beta 1 client.

Falkon
Jul 18, 2002, 06:48 PM
I know people who can send it to me. That's not the problem. I just don't want to play RO again if all my friends are going to bail out after two weeks of play, like last time.

Sleet1
Jul 18, 2002, 07:38 PM
yeah its really gay game actually and i dont know why im playin it.... I can send you the Setup Client thru Yahoo Messenger Myr. I think....

Ambrai
Jul 18, 2002, 08:09 PM
Ok, you need to understand the point that this is BETA you are a GUEST of theirs, and someone who is there to HELP them test their product.

Until your paying for this, this rant is denied.

WourmGirl
Jul 18, 2002, 10:03 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Whoa! You mean there is a Ragnarok GAME?? Damn.. I thought it was just a comic book! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif go figure! but well... the comic book IS good... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shadow_Blade
Jul 19, 2002, 09:28 AM
On 2002-07-18 18:09, Ambrai wrote:
Ok, you need to understand the point that this is BETA you are a GUEST of theirs, and someone who is there to HELP them test their product.

Until your paying for this, this rant is denied.

I understand that completely, but i was just angry at the fact that i wasted time because of the roll back. I still love the game though, dont get me wrong. =)

Xerin
Jul 22, 2002, 03:28 PM
Rollback was actually good for some, cause it let them redo there stats (learning that agi > vit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Also Gravity's ftp has been giveing lots of problems lately I heard O_o

Poor Seefee =( He didn't get another rollback like he wanted =P

watashiwa
Jul 22, 2002, 03:32 PM
I saw Xerin warp some guy in RO the other day when he didn't even ask for it. That's evil.

Xerin's just waiting until he gets Warp Portal LV. 4 so he can abuse glitches in the game, though. I know how he really thinks!

Xerin
Jul 22, 2002, 03:37 PM
On 2002-07-22 13:32, watashiwa wrote:
I saw Xerin warp some guy in RO the other day when he didn't even ask for it. That's evil.

Xerin's just waiting until he gets Warp Portal LV. 4 so he can abuse glitches in the game, though. I know how he really thinks!

=( I already had a blackhole to geffen and I overwrote it so I could memo horn mountain!

That guy got lucky! He got a free warp to Prontera >:D

This knight in payon was went up to a merchant friend and said "u update weapon?" and I warped him from payon dungeon level five to alberta =D, even if the Genjik trained me afterwords for it =(

watashiwa
Jul 22, 2002, 04:09 PM
Heal...

Plz..

Heal plz...

Plz heal..

U heal..? Hahahhaa...

Xerin
Jul 22, 2002, 07:58 PM
hp up 388 plz