PDA

View Full Version : New Sig

Sleet1
Jul 19, 2002, 05:28 AM
hey i made a new sig. I think its a little Too busy...but nevertheless Action packed!

http://www.boomspeed.com/musicmad555/Sleet_Sig.jpg

Anyways i will go use this at the OTHER boards becuase Hitl..errm the mods wont give me sig privleges http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sleet1 on 2002-07-19 03:29 ]</font>

Sleet1
Jul 19, 2002, 05:30 AM
And it is just on the verge but it is legal here!! just thought you should know http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

LostHero
Jul 19, 2002, 06:05 AM
Thanks for wasting my time sleet!

Sleet1
Jul 19, 2002, 06:07 AM
Thanks for participating in bieng a thread nazi! go to hell!

RuneLateralus
Jul 19, 2002, 06:21 AM
Being on Shotie's site hearing you say that you are left this site and seeing your good-bye thread, I must ask...

Why do you keep posting here? Just out of curiousity.

Sleet1
Jul 19, 2002, 06:26 AM
im going to post until i get banned. when i made the thread at shoties place i really expected a ban, but never got one.

RuneLateralus
Jul 19, 2002, 06:46 AM
No offense, that really a dumb thing to do. Ok, I admitted to Shotie's forum that I am not too keen about the mods and how they run the board (and I am sure some of them are not keen about me either), but you know what, that is ok. So I do not like how they run the site, but I choose to post here and I will go by their rules (like what someone said, this board is a dictatorship, not a democracy). I do not bother or harass them, and they do not bother or harass me.

What you are doing is nothing but being a complete ass of yourself. I thought understood your reasons for leaving PSOW when you posted it on Shotie's forum, but now I think you are just trying to be an asshole here and to everyone that posts.

Besides, they are still human beings. So yes, they can misunderstand things. Humans are prone to error. So they might of taken something out of context. Just move and get over it. Bitching about it is not going to do any good what so ever.

LostHero
Jul 19, 2002, 08:25 AM
Boo hoo, why don't we all cry a river... these shallow dramas get boring fast.

RuneLateralus> You coulda just said "Why the fuck do you think there's erasers on pencils."

RuneLateralus
Jul 19, 2002, 08:41 AM
Because that concept is too advanced for him. He needs it spelled out for him.

Ambrai
Jul 19, 2002, 08:48 AM
Now I know why Wata locks everything 8P, puntin this to rants. Keep this forum clean guys.

RuneLateralus
Jul 19, 2002, 08:52 AM
Sorry about that, but this guy really got on my nerves. Especially when he flooded the forum with spam topics.

watashiwa
Jul 19, 2002, 09:22 AM
On 2002-07-19 06:48, Ambrai wrote:
Now I know why Wata locks everything 8P,

Aww, you thought I was just locking to have fun? =P

rbf2000
Jul 19, 2002, 12:52 PM
On 2002-07-19 04:46, RuneLateralus wrote:
No offense, that really a dumb thing to do. Ok, I admitted to Shotie's forum that I am not too keen about the mods and how they run the board (and I am sure some of them are not keen about me either), but you know what, that is ok. So I do not like how they run the site, but I choose to post here and I will go by their rules (like what someone said, this board is a dictatorship, not a democracy). I do not bother or harass them, and they do not bother or harass me.

The mods aren't bad, just don't do anything to piss them off, or that breaks the rules. It's really not that hard to stay out of trouble...

LollipopLolita
Jul 19, 2002, 04:37 PM
I am not too keen about the mods and how they run the board (and I am sure some of them are not keen about me either
ehhhh, i'm cool with you

haterade
Jul 19, 2002, 04:53 PM
On 2002-07-19 10:52, rbf2000 wrote:

The mods aren't bad, just don't do anything to piss them off, or that breaks the rules. It's really not that hard to stay out of trouble...

*reads paragraph*

*laughs hard 'til tears form*

Oh, man... I won't even bother with this one

Pharlicia
Jul 25, 2002, 05:55 AM
I must admit wata is alot more mercifull then most expect,
letting sleet on the board for so long.

So that means he does have a heart....

i think.