PDA

View Full Version : Change my fucking title.

Sleet1
Jul 19, 2002, 06:14 AM
that isnt funny asshole. change it now.

Malkavian
Jul 19, 2002, 06:20 AM
LMFAO

Sleet1
Jul 19, 2002, 06:21 AM
Ok i changed it to something more appropriate. I hope eRUPT keeps his ass raped everyday in jail and wata can tape it so he can get off on it later. Good job guys, you really got me.

Russta
Jul 19, 2002, 06:25 AM
LOL, I don't know you personally but i've seen enough of your posts to know you're not that stupid. Change your password.

Sleet1
Jul 19, 2002, 06:28 AM
the mods can still do whatever they want now. and i cant change it back. FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL AND DIE CHOKING ON A HARD DICK.

Dont you guys love your mods?? LOVE THEM? SO GREAT EH??

Russta
Jul 19, 2002, 06:30 AM
Ahhhhh now I understand - you reap what you sow I guess. Still it is a blatent abuse of power although an incredibly funny one.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 19, 2002, 06:30 AM
Mew =~_~=

Sciler
Jul 19, 2002, 06:31 AM
On 2002-07-19 04:21, Sleet1 wrote:
Ok i changed it to something more appropriate. I hope eRUPT keeps his ass raped everyday in jail and wata can tape it so he can get off on it later. Good job guys, you really got me.

Dood, not cool...not cool AT ALL! eRUPT is not a bad guy, as Ive known him for a while now, and for you to say something like that just got you on my bad list. You deserve that title for saying something horrible like that ass!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sciler on 2002-07-19 04:32 ]</font>

Sleet1
Jul 19, 2002, 06:32 AM
Ok man, calm down here. Dun know whats up with your title but what you are saying is very innaproprate and just wrong. Tho the zip drive part was funny but in short STOP IT.

Jus walk away and let things cool off. Any more remarks like that and I will suspend you. Sorry but that was stepping over the line.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ambrai on 2002-07-19 04:36 ]</font>

Daikarin
Jul 19, 2002, 06:32 AM
On 2002-07-19 04:21, Sleet1 wrote:
Ok i changed it to something more appropriate.

We can't discuss tastes man, but I wouldn't call that appropriate.

Sciler
Jul 19, 2002, 06:35 AM
Ok, you need to grow the fuck up. I was upset at first but now Im pissed. Knock it off, this is exactly why you have that title genius! what a fuckwit.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sciler on 2002-07-19 04:37 ]</font>

Ambrai
Jul 19, 2002, 06:37 AM
Punting to rants in 10 minutes. (6:40CST)

Sleet1
Jul 19, 2002, 06:40 AM
omfg.... THIS MOTHER FUCKIN THREAD WOULDNT BE HERE IF IT WASNT FOR THE GOD DAM TITLE...IM POSTING AND ALL THE SUDDEN I SEE THIS GAY SHIT...

Ambrai
Jul 19, 2002, 06:49 AM
Sleet1 is banned until further notice for malicious attacks against board members and staff, and post flooding.

RuneLateralus
Jul 19, 2002, 06:49 AM
Ok, this is getting WAY too out of hand. If you do not like it, then GET THE FUCK OUT!!! At least think of the other forum members that are here. They do not want to deal with bull shit.

LostHero
Jul 19, 2002, 08:39 AM
This banning trend is not looking good for psow's medical report.

Ambrai
Jul 19, 2002, 08:46 AM
If you have any questions feel free to email me. This was wholy my decision after he flooded the general forum with over 20 topics with rather crude things on them, and made some comments here that would be worse than racism.

Tolerance has been very high, after crude signatures, offensive and crude titles and locations, member and moderator attacks, and post flooding.... Some of which can earn you a ban permanantly.

Any further questions can be asked in email, and if he is to be banned or suspended has yet to be determined.

TeamPhalanx
Jul 19, 2002, 10:32 AM
So, Sleet1 gets banned but nothing happens to the lamer that caused him to get upset in the first place?

Don't you just love the equality here at PSOWorld?

watashiwa
Jul 19, 2002, 11:03 AM
On 2002-07-19 08:32, TeamPhalanx wrote:
So, Sleet1 gets banned but nothing happens to the lamer that caused him to get upset in the first place?

Stop talking out of your ass. You have no idea what went on. Sleet1 has been obnoxious this whole week, not just for the past couple of hours. I could care less about the person who made him upset, I bet it was over something minor anyway.

If you had seen what Sleet1 did, it was pretty much an attack on the staff here and not the "lamer that caused him to get upset", so please get your facts straight before you start talking shit ...

I mean, his title last night was "eRUPT is a con and wata is his fuck buddy". Gimme a break, and that's just one example.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2002-07-19 09:05 ]</font>

SaitoH
Jul 19, 2002, 11:54 AM
I'm not saying I disagree with the decision to ban sleet, but I do disagree with the way it was handled. Public flaming someone, regardless of what they have done, is not the right way to handle a situation. It makes everyone involved look bad and drags the site down with it. Of course sleet was going to start spamming and causing shit, you've done nothing but make fun of him all week. I'd be surprized if he doesn't find a way to hide his IP and spam under a new nick just as retribution.

The atmosphere around here is poor and no one seems to want to do anything to change that. PSOW was my first message board and I would like it to return to the fun place it once was.

Sciler
Jul 19, 2002, 12:13 PM
On 2002-07-19 09:54, SaitoH wrote:

The atmosphere around here is poor and no one seems to want to do anything to change that. PSOW was my first message board and I would like it to return to the fun place it once was.

I will defend Ambrai here in the fact that hes tried to make changes and suggestions, he simply goes ignored, and by looking at the mods that are currently in place, Im highly surprised to be honest, so its all about who's friends with who now, verses who can do thier job as a mod now. ~shrug~ Not that I post here all this much anymore anyways, but I agree Saitoh taht I miss how things were a year ago http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Strider_Gren
Jul 19, 2002, 12:30 PM
Sleet1's gone too, eh? More frequent bans these days.

watashiwa
Jul 19, 2002, 12:40 PM
On 2002-07-19 09:54, SaitoH wrote:
you've done nothing but make fun of him all week.

Where? Find quotes. Show me where I've made fun of him. Mostly when he's been talking shit about me and I've ignored the majority of it. I think I only goofed around with him in the "Maybelline" topic and that was awhile ago, I've left him alone since then..

Really, I wish people would actually know something before they say something and not just talk to be talking.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2002-07-19 10:42 ]</font>

rbf2000
Jul 19, 2002, 12:47 PM
So, what did his title say that got him so hot and bothered?

watashiwa
Jul 19, 2002, 12:48 PM
On 2002-07-19 10:47, rbf2000 wrote:
So, what did his title say

Beats me, I was asleep!

Rhete
Jul 19, 2002, 12:51 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=30543&forum=11&start=0

well, okay then. ill be at shotie, ah kings or gregs forums. fuck you psow mods. you can all die and go to hell.

where the hell is my ban dammit.....ive been waiting

He pretty much asked to be banned a few days ago (in several ways), why is everyone being so uptight now that he is?

watashiwa
Jul 19, 2002, 12:54 PM
Exactly, he was purposing doing things to be banned. Now he's gotten himself banned, he got what he wanted. People should just chill out.

rbf2000
Jul 19, 2002, 01:00 PM
On 2002-07-19 10:54, watashiwa wrote:
Exactly, he was purposing doing things to be banned. Now he's gotten himself banned, he got what he wanted.Wow, you're not kidding. What took you so long to ban him?

watashiwa
Jul 19, 2002, 01:02 PM
On 2002-07-19 11:00, rbf2000 wrote:
Wow, you're not kidding. What took you so long to ban him?

'cuz I told Ambrai that I wouldn't give him what he wanted and that he'd probably shape up, but I was wrong.

Feh, go figure, just remember to never put your trust in 14 year old kids.

SaitoH
Jul 19, 2002, 01:09 PM
See this is what gets me, you are completely oblivious to what you are doing to the site. Sleet being banned isn't the issue, it was the manner in which the situation was handled.

I'm not going to sift through posts to find examples, because showing them to you would be pointless. You'll just justify each one of your actions with a typically "watashiwa" response rather then accept the fact that "perhaps" you could of handled things better. Since it's basically your site nothing here will ever change and that makes me sad.

ps. Sciler, I agree that Ambrai has been doing a great job.

Bootilicus
Jul 19, 2002, 01:11 PM
I think this topic and posts are funny.
Sleet..you of all people can't take a joke after all the bull YOU post?

I just have one question...just one....Sleet...are you really from Uranis?
lol..lol...lol...lol...lol..lol..
I laugh!

watashiwa
Jul 19, 2002, 01:12 PM
On 2002-07-19 11:09, SaitoH wrote:
See this is what gets me, you are completely oblivious to what you are doing to the site. Sleet being banned isn't the issue, it was the manner in which the situation was handled.

I'm not going to sift through posts to find examples, because showing them to you would be pointless. You'll just justify each one of your actions with a typically "watashiwa" response

Yeah, okay. And I'll just reply to your response with a typical "watashiwa" response ...

Whatever.

Bootilicus
Jul 19, 2002, 01:15 PM
I just read some more posts on this issue...the issue of Sleet being banned...he asked to be banned...because of course I read where he asked specifically for it to happen in one of his posts..so...he got what he asked for. As far as the public humiliation part...oh well...Sleet can dish it out but he can't take it.
I agree with watashiwa, WHATEVER.

pixelate
Jul 19, 2002, 02:03 PM
I think it's all rather funny. All the time this place has been around, people have complained about the people in charge. And people are still bitching about it. This just tells you that whatever problems you have had and may still have with this site are not going to change. I guess I'm saying that the "whole fucking world's against us" idea is getting old. Pissed off people bringing up the same crap time and time again is tiring. Everyone should save themselves the high blood pressure and not bother trying fight.

LollipopLolita
Jul 19, 2002, 04:32 PM
On 2002-07-19 10:13, Sciler wrote:
and by looking at the mods that are currently in place, Im highly surprised to be honest, so its all about who's friends with who now, verses who can do thier job as a mod now.

wow, that makes me sad...

the stuff that happens while i sleep.

everyone always complains about psow. some say it's not strict enough, some say it is. we must be doing something right.

i agree with pixel here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lolita on 2002-07-19 14:33 ]</font>

haterade
Jul 19, 2002, 05:53 PM
On 2002-07-19 11:09, SaitoH wrote:

I'm not going to sift through posts to find examples, because showing them to you would be pointless. You'll just justify each one of your actions with a typically "watashiwa" response rather then accept the fact that "perhaps" you could of handled things better. Since it's basically your site nothing here will ever change and that makes me sad.

*reads; nods in agreement*

Some people hate it when other people are right...

Ambrai
Jul 19, 2002, 06:24 PM
For the record. I'm not active staff, I'm just a lurker. If I see any situation that needs to be delt with right away, I will take care of it. Other than that, I really dont have any 'job' here http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

Russta
Jul 19, 2002, 06:48 PM
Lurker or active, you handled this situation in the mature way that it needed to be done in. I've read some of the posts that involved arguments between watashiwa and Sleet1 and although Sleet1 was being a dick, watashiwa didn't do anything to difuse the situation, he merely goaded Sleet1 on in "watashiwa fashion". The ultimate outcome was obvious, and now someone not liked has been banned in a way which will appear to be justified. Well played...

GhoStar
Jul 19, 2002, 08:55 PM
Hang on, was Greg also banned? If so, what for? (And wasn't he already banned a while ago?)

His last thread was him complaining about Battle mode and saying: "poooop".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GhoStar on 2002-07-19 18:57 ]</font>

X-thirteen
Jul 19, 2002, 09:16 PM
On 2002-07-19 18:55, GhoStar wrote:
Hang on, was Greg also banned? If so, what for? (And wasn't he already banned a while ago?)

His last thread was him complaining about Battle mode and saying: "poooop".

yea whats with that? i talked to greg and he said he got IP banned.
maybe he said some mean things. but they were true.

Dangerous55
Jul 19, 2002, 09:45 PM
"I have some bad news Mrs. PSOW, your husband, he is close to going to hell, now we do have one chance...if your relatives PSO EP 1 and 2 pay him a visit he MAY live, the possibilities are high, but right now he is not much to look at. I am sorry..."

PS.- All mods are communists. Bwahah

Sciler
Jul 19, 2002, 10:24 PM
On 2002-07-19 14:32, Lolita wrote:

wow, that makes me sad...

the stuff that happens while i sleep.

everyone always complains about psow. some say it's not strict enough, some say it is. we must be doing something right.

i agree with pixel here.

Well, rereading that, it came out wrong. Its more meant I think there are too many "dead" mods than real mods. Theres too many names on the mod list that dont do anything, i mean whats the point of having htem there if they arent doing anything. Just get rid of em, and have the people who are, remain. It would make it more reliable if anyone ever needed to contact a mod, than just looking at the list and wondering who to talk to, and who would even bother replying. Make sense?

Blah if Im not, Im working 2 jobs adn wrote earlier post when i was tired and pissed, wasnt meaning it to sound like it did, sorries

Ambrai
Jul 19, 2002, 10:27 PM

Actually, by the book, if moderators were Communists, you would have to submit your posts for review before they are posted to the boards. Text would be changed in the post to properly reflect the specific views of the reviewer. The only opinion portrayed would be that of the reviwer. Speaking your mind would not be an option. You would be killed if any of your views submitted were considered 'against the greater good of the empire'.

So in short, ya should hit the books and do some homework on communisim http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif. This is more a parent/child relationship than any organized form of government.

LollipopLolita
Jul 19, 2002, 11:15 PM
no worries sci, i love you, awwww

Dangerous55
Jul 20, 2002, 01:09 AM
On 2002-07-19 20:27, Ambrai wrote:

Actually, by the book, if moderators were Communists, you would have to submit your posts for review before they are posted to the boards. Text would be changed in the post to properly reflect the specific views of the reviewer. The only opinion portrayed would be that of the reviwer. Speaking your mind would not be an option. You would be killed if any of your views submitted were considered 'against the greater good of the empire'.

So in short, ya should hit the books and do some homework on communisim http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif. This is more a parent/child relationship than any organized form of government.

And someones not familiar with humour. Its a joke.

Dont get me started on history. Bah.

Sciler
Jul 20, 2002, 10:19 AM
Ambrai knows how to joke, you need to learn sarcasm and when someone's being a smart ass, I could spot that one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif hehehe

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

amoralist
Jul 20, 2002, 04:31 PM
Ambrai made a good decision in how he handled Sleet1. But the other staff memebers, well, all I ever see now is Watashiwa's casual answer which may I add is the MTV generation's (TRL school girls that phone in for BSB,N#Sync, and other Boy Bands) answer: whatever. That's the type of response that pisses people off and gets our skyscrapers kamikazeed by nationalists of sorts. I think Castelak did a better job when he was around. In fact, Ambrai seems to be the only real moderator around here. Please take in notice these aren't offensive remark, but suggestions for moderators to straigten out their ideals and points not by " 'Whatever'ing this and that."

And about public humiliation, Sleet brought that on himself. He was trouble from the start, he refused any other opinions other offered, I got spammed by his inuendos because I disagreed with him. I didn't even induce his Mad Rush.

LollipopLolita
Jul 20, 2002, 04:36 PM
i'm sorry but the mods, ie: saladwood and I don't have the power to ban. so it was left to wata.

just to set the record straight, i thought he should have been banned prior to what he did last.

salad and i do our jobs daily, we're just not vocal about it, and that's the way it's always been from the start.

Dangerous55
Jul 20, 2002, 10:32 PM
On 2002-07-20 14:31, amoralist wrote:
That's the type of response that pisses people off and gets our skyscrapers kamikazeed by nationalists of sorts.

Uh, no.

ABDUR101
Jul 21, 2002, 12:57 AM
That's the type of response that pisses people off and gets our skyscrapers kamikazeed by nationalists of sorts.

ok...maybe someone can help me here. Was that as rude a fuckin comment as I thought it was? He's comparing PSOW to WTC?

...that is a disgrace to those who come here and those who lost someone in the WTC.

RuneLateralus
Jul 21, 2002, 01:17 AM

Thank you very much. You have proven my theory that the world is full of stupid people. Here's a cookie.

Xerin
Jul 22, 2002, 04:27 AM
Sleet1 banned? =( ahhh i'm going to miss him, he always cheered me up with his n00b rants and raves about who unfair the world is to him cause he wants to act like an asshole.

*goes makes another thread UNBAN SLEET1 then gets banned* j/p

=P

CodeName62
Jul 22, 2002, 10:08 AM
What did his title say?

amoralist
Jul 22, 2002, 10:17 AM
Uh, no.

Uh, yes: I had to research nationalism for my own research paper citing numerous causes which led to WTC. Can you recall another country more pompous than we were before 9-11 in the 90s? Before 9-11, everyone went around only minding their own business: in shorter words, "whatever." The FBI didn't even take the skyscraper threats seriously.

ok...maybe someone can help me here. Was that as rude a fuckin comment as I thought it was? He's comparing PSOW to WTC?

...that is a disgrace to those who come here and those who lost someone in the WTC.

Yes, sorry to hear you loss; no it was not a "rude fucking comment" (rude to a certain degree, yes). If you want it simple words, here: some ignorant idiots once heard a rumor about a remote elitist nationalist group who had plans to terrorize the US. We didn't take it seriously. Even when something hits the headlines like oh say "Small Hole Blown in Tanker Killing X Number of Soldiers". Everyone took it as a out of the ordinary event and thought we would just resolve it in the next month. I'm not saying anyone's attitude is perfect, not even mine. But I'm just announcing ignorance is an issue now. Maybe I should put it in simpler words John put it in: "Truth is a whisper and only a choice". Until then, happy huntings. Disgraced, no. Don't blame it on me. Do you want to know what I think: there are 2 parties at fault for WTC and it wasn't just Al Queda but also some ignorant Americans. Truth is a whisper and only a choice.

Thank you very much. You have proven my theory that the world is full of stupid people. Here's a cookie.

Here's a penny: apparently, the American penny is about to be taken out of circulation real soon because no one understands the value of worth: no one is using this alloy (what type is it and how cheap is it to make, hell, I don't even know) because we're "too high" apparently to use it. I'm not stupid. We're not stupid. And sooner or later, we'll all be stupid. Make your comment clearer if you want to make a 12 year old remark. Otherwise, tell us your theory about the world being stupid (other than the fact that eventually, we'll all be stupid, sooner or later, we will). While you're at it, cite us some sources.

ABDUR101
Jul 22, 2002, 10:21 AM
First of all, yes, that was a disgraceful thing to say. And no, you don't deserve a nice big reply.

Don't fuckin compare PSOW to WTC, or vice versa. People DIED in WTC, no one dies here at PSOW.

I agree with what you said, but there was no need to compare the two.

Ambrai
Jul 22, 2002, 10:33 AM
And here, my friends, we have a person (amorlist) who is the master of talking out of his own ass and into a shallow grave...

Tell me, did the millitia group give you a brownie when you were there pouring that crap into your brain?

amoralist
Jul 22, 2002, 10:44 AM
Surprisingly yes, they filled it with anthrax before I started choking. I can't remember a thing after that cause I was too damn ignorant.

On another note, where did I say I'm gonna get PSOW skyscrapered? I'm not comparing. I'm saying the ignorance has got to go. Boot out of here (and the many other sexual inuendos for the term).

Yes Ambrai, I dug a grave: I really enjoy telling the cold facts. Apparently you just think it's bunch of shit coming out of my ass, but thats what rants boil down to, a heap of it.

Xerin
Jul 22, 2002, 03:15 PM
Sleet1 shouldn't get so many replies =(

Lets just say goodbye to our dear old friend who we love so dear *cries in an anime style* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not my little sleety =(

j/p

LIGHTEN UP =D

watashiwa
Jul 22, 2002, 03:25 PM
Perhaps Sleet can rejoin us in about 15 years or so when he grows up?

Only time will tell, but will PSOW even be around then?

Don't touch that dial! Stay tuned for the next exciting episode! Same Bat time, same Bat channel.

amoralist
Jul 23, 2002, 03:45 PM
And I thought reality shows like Big Brother or soap operas were worse than this...

Ness
Jul 23, 2002, 04:19 PM
I've never seen any of Sleet1's post until now but given the stuff he's said and what I read in a link on this post. This guy was a real pervert. As for SaitoH, you can just shut the hell up about Watashiwa. I think he's done a good job. Ambrai has done good as well. The only moderators that are bad are the ones that don't do their jobs and as far as I'm concerned that's no one at PSOW. Another thing SaitoH, PSOW is still fun.. I don't know what the hell you've been smoking, but your judgement is seriously impaired.

Last_Saiyan
Jul 23, 2002, 06:32 PM
Please don't ignore the "Fact" that you are here on a priviledge basis. Did you pay a fee to come here? Beggers can't be choosers and also one thing if it is "Boring" here then you're guilty for it as well because no one said that you cannot tell jokes or mess around...if you count on being rude, or obscene in order to promote humor and excitement then yes this is not the place for you. There is a place for that and I believe people make good money for it too, it's called stand up comedy. You can offend and be as Sarcastic as you want plus you get paid so check it out for yourself. It will do everyone a favor, this is a site to share ideas and just talk about PSO...if you have something to say that isn't PSO related, they even have an "Others" forum that you can post in. No one said that you can't joke around or mess around a bit either but some individual's idea of "light" is a 8 ton elephant in a Volkswagon beetle..with no sunroof, they had more than ample warning but it seemed that they were bent on promoting self ignorance and even made it Evian water clear that they wanted to be banned. Well, they got a nifty title "Banned" because they so want it.. please do yourself a favor and spend your sympathy with something else that is worth your efforts...like the starving kids around the world. thank you

Dangerous55
Jul 23, 2002, 07:19 PM
Meh, I think hes gone forever. Hes not a bad guy really.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Jul 27, 2002, 01:45 PM
Hmm....what was the title anyway?

Russta
Jul 27, 2002, 04:49 PM
On 2002-07-23 17:19, Dangerous55 wrote:
Meh, I think hes gone forever. Hes not a bad guy really.

Yeah thats why he spammed the hell out of Ah King's forums because someone insulted him. Thats pathetic.

Ian D
Jul 27, 2002, 04:49 PM
On 2002-07-27 11:45, _xX_Frosty_Xx_ wrote:
Hmm....what was the title anyway?

Yeah, I missed it ;_;