PDA

View Full Version : Why do Androids hardly care about boxes?

Drayma
Mar 6, 2005, 12:35 PM
I noticed androids just keep going while other people are checking out items on the floor. Why is that?

Tact
Mar 6, 2005, 12:37 PM
One reason may be that fluids and tech disks are commonly found in boxes, and androids don't use those things, or they're going for speed.

MT7218
Mar 6, 2005, 02:02 PM
I can understand that, but personally, regardless of class, I think the blue boxes are worth the effort, and sometimes, the orange ones too. Baring the very occasional useful tech for my fleshie chars, things like PDs, grinders, and Luck mats spawn from anything that has a drop anything rate, even on bloody normal. I've found lots of said items from checking the boxes. To me, checking the boxes is worth the effort, regardless of class. I always try to get rappies as they flee, too, for the same reason. >.> That's just my two bits. I get the boxes regardless of the race/class I play.

Seval
Mar 6, 2005, 03:08 PM
I do notice online that some people, regardless of class, just ignore boxes. I do this sometimes, if the difficulty/area is easy for that char.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Mar 6, 2005, 03:12 PM
I collected orange and blue boxes under these conditions. I collect them to sell for money. I tekk the regular orange items for money and the occasional nice regular weapon. I don't keep tech disks since all my meatbag characters are up to max possible techs. I don't check red boxes unless I'm in need of Photon drops or unless they drop next to me. I allways check green boxes for mates and fluids, and I'm a glutton for grinders and Materials. I allways pick up money unless my wallet is full.

Tycho
Mar 6, 2005, 03:23 PM
Androids without charge weapons don't need Meseta, provided their Force makes Mates and Sols unnecessary.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Mar 6, 2005, 03:45 PM
Unless of course you play offline or that force seems to be recieving the greater amount of damage.

Omega_Nova
Mar 6, 2005, 09:02 PM
Exp>Boxs

After playing with a HUcast Online I definitly prefer getting a head start on the next room of enemies rather than run a risk of just finding useless junk, everything is useful with Humans and Newmans, not to much stuff is useful for Androids