PDA

View Full Version : looking to trade for ranger stuff

PSOaddicted
Mar 7, 2005, 04:29 PM
i might look into trading for ranger stuff since i dun have 2 much for my other chars the best i have in gun is either justy snow queen or inferno bazooka i do have alot more but i think those are my best

PSOaddicted
Mar 7, 2005, 04:33 PM
post if u have some stuff to trade thats guns for my rangers and list if u have something specific u need and i will c if i have it somewhere i have rare weapons from ranger->force i might trade a rabbit wand or give it 2 one of my friends as a gift theyre only lvl 20 force and female i cant use it im male force

Skorpius
Mar 7, 2005, 07:39 PM
You should usually expect at least a day before you get a reply for a trade. I would also suggest trying to type with better grammar, spelling, and puncutation so people can understand what you're trying to say. It's confusing when you don't specify the start and end of sentences and use letters like C, U, and use numbers like 2.

For the topic at hand, my high level Ranger was recently corrupted, so I don;t have many Ranger weapons anymore. I'm trying to find a Frozen Shooter for myself, so I'm sorry I can't help there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-03-07 16:41 ]</font>

Giezus
Mar 7, 2005, 08:17 PM
It might also help if you tell people in the topic title what system your on. I mean, reading your sig your most likely on Xbox but some people here have both Xbox and GC.

Anyway about your post, if the link in my sig is still working than thats what I've got. However all the stuff is legit and I only expect legit items in return. Also, what do you have anyway?