View Full Version : Xbox: Materials needed

Phoenixrage
Mar 7, 2005, 11:29 PM
This goes out to all levels of traders:
Here's my grocery list...

55 Power Mats
10 Def Mats
31 Luck Mats

I'll take all trade offers for items in my owned item list on my profile in consideration (be realistic, ie don't offer 55 power mats for a bringer's rifle).

You don't need to have the exact amounts either, if you have a small amount to offer than look through my lists and see if I have something you would like for them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phoenixrage on 2005-03-07 20:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phoenixrage on 2005-03-14 08:04 ]</font>

Cahill
Mar 8, 2005, 07:34 AM
I'll give you the def mats next time we're on dude. I still have a million of 'em. Let me know if you need some for your other characters as well. Power and Luck on the other hand... Can't help ya there.

Phoenixrage
Mar 8, 2005, 01:06 PM
I probably need tons of mats all across my team, but I need to get off my lazy butt and round them all up to 0/5 levels (that and then the most difficult part: remember that I was trying to round them up to 0/5 levels to check what they needed lol)

T1K
Mar 13, 2005, 10:37 PM
i have 15 defense mats if you still need them.

Phoenixrage
Mar 14, 2005, 11:04 AM
Probably do for one char or another. What would you like for them?

T1K
Mar 14, 2005, 06:59 PM
Double Saber? noticed you had 4 of them...=)

I find red sabers like varistas (well not really but more than one would expect, lol) but never found a double saber for my fomar.

if not thats cool.

Also, about your god/battles, would i have to offer something off your "want" list to get one? I probably wont get an opportunity to make a ultimate redria character for a looong time. If not, let me know what would be fair and i'll try and hunt 'er down for ya.