PDA

View Full Version : Xbox : Need help getting back on my feet

LordDemonic
Mar 9, 2005, 10:53 AM
Hello,

My Xbox has fried on me so now I am having to start fresh on a new Xbox. I have lost all my characters and items. I am posting this to ask for help getting back on my feet. Please remeber me from when I helped you start out. I lost all my guild cards as well. So please if your will send me a friend request. My gamertag is Lord Demonicus. I have a RAMar and a HUCast. And just invite me so I will be able to find you. I am on around 5:00 PM central time to 9:00 PM. On weekends I am on all night long usually. I appreciate taking the time to read this and hopefully remembering my help in the past.

Thank you,
LordDemonic
(Will)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LordDemonic on 2005-03-09 08:17 ]</font>

Sitka
Mar 9, 2005, 01:53 PM
Check the Salvation Army list and PM Phoenixrage with your reserves for the drop on Thursday night. That should get you well on your way back.

I have many items and mags that might be of some help as well - let me know what you need.

I'll be dropping a ton of stuff off tomorrow night, so if you show up early, you might get a few things that can help.