PDA

View Full Version : Gol Dragon on V Hard

kutulu
Mar 9, 2005, 08:04 PM
This has probably been asked before but can anyone give me a recommended level to take on the Gol Dragon on V Hard? Right now im lvl 65 and he's still giving me problems, and it seems like his tri form is impossible.

I've already read the guide so all I really need is a recommended level.

Dhylec
Mar 9, 2005, 08:40 PM
with your lev, it shouldn't be a problem - it must have been your strategy
although you gave no info on your char, equipment whatsoever, which is not very helpful.. even your profile is blank =|
but based on your avator, i think you are a humar or at least a hu

hm, lessee..
humar can use techs & handguns to fight from a distance if it's far from you
for close up, multi-hit weps like slicer, even mechs are good

when it splits, stay near the center of the arena to avoid their breath attacks - carry sols for paralysis cure

others will fill you in more..

kutulu
Mar 9, 2005, 08:48 PM
Right now im playing as a Hucaseal. Up close I've been resorting to my Bloody Art +21, and then I have my Raygun + 7 for range attacks. Right now I have 4 slots available on my armor, including Resist/Blizzard, Resist/Storm, and Dragon/HP. Im considering removing Dragon/HP and sticking another Resist/Blizzard, but I think my HP might be too low (it'd be under 500 hp at that point). My real concern is out living the tri gol dragons. When they perform the spinning tech attack in the air it's hard to find a safe spot.

And all this is offline btw.

Zeraliki
Mar 9, 2005, 08:59 PM
Im considering removing Dragon/HP and sticking another Resist/Blizzard, but I think my HP might be too low (it'd be under 500 hp at that point).

Take out the Dragon/HP and put in the Resist/Blizzard. If you get frozen when Gol has already split, you're going to be dead anyway. Also, try to have a weapon that can hit multiple enemies ready for when Gol makes his clones.

kutulu
Mar 9, 2005, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the tips guys. I'll try him again shortly.

Fanta
Mar 10, 2005, 03:32 AM
It has been asked before by me...

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=94286&forum=1&10

See this, it could help you too...but now I finish VH Ruins and am on Ult...=(

EDIT: You said you had 4 slots in your armour (Resist/Blizzard, Resist/Shock and Dragon/HP) thats only 3 so add the Resist/Blizzard in the spare slot.

Also, It could help you you swap to a Freeze Barrier (or better EIC) However, when I was Lv 62 it didnt work for me...ill try tonight and see who it goes...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fanta on 2005-03-10 00:36 ]</font>

kutulu
Mar 10, 2005, 04:27 AM
Good luck Fanta.

BTW I did manage to get past the Gol Dragon last night. I basically added 2 resist/blizzards and left a god/battle on my hucaseal then I went crazy. I stuck the middle and swiped at any legs that came near me with my sword. I narrowly survived, but in any case I won.

Fanta
Mar 10, 2005, 07:35 AM
great...now do Ult...lol

Scejntjynahl
Mar 10, 2005, 12:08 PM
Gah, I missed someone asking help on how to use a Hucaseal... =(

Congratulations on your conquest of that pesky dragon. Btw, did you mention what mag you are using and the stats of if?

kutulu
Mar 10, 2005, 01:33 PM
It was a lvl 200 Kama with the following stats:

DEF 30
POW 127
DEX 43
MIND 0