PDA

View Full Version : GC: Luck Materials? :diapprove:

Tycho
Mar 10, 2005, 06:55 AM
So... I still need 35 or something of these for my RAcast, and unlike S-Parts v2.01 and Yasminkov 9000M these really are a pain to hunt.
I don't feel like putting up a proper tradelist, but I have most common rares, plenty of HP, Power and Mind Materials, PDs, and loads of quest-ish rares, common pipables and some L29 tech disks (not Megid/Grants or anything).
I would also be willing to play support FO runs for them on any quest using me L170 FOnewearl, etc.

So, does anyone have too many of these? o.o

Oh, now I'm making a trade topic anyway >_>;, might as well mention I'm also interested in level 30 attack techniques, or just any decent level Megid. x_x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2005-03-10 03:56 ]</font>

TheOneHero
Mar 10, 2005, 11:19 AM
I have like 40 luck mats. >_< They do nothing except take up space in my bank.

If you're willing to support me in my yas7k runs I'd be more than willing to give them to you.

Ochre
Mar 14, 2005, 12:59 PM
I've got 2. Not anything close to forty, but if you should still want them, you can have them. If I run into you online ever you can take 'em; I've used too many non-pow mats on my HU as it is....>.>'

Saiffy
Mar 14, 2005, 01:28 PM
On 2005-03-10 08:19, TheOneHero wrote:
I have like 40 luck mats. >_< They do nothing except take up space in my bank.

If you're willing to support me in my yas7k runs I'd be more than willing to give them to you.

Read PM bish.

And like always. I'll help you in your yas7k hunt...

After you give me those 7 luck mats I'll just be 43 power mats away from what I need ^-^

Tycho
Mar 14, 2005, 03:29 PM
I've got 2. Not anything close to forty, but if you should still want them, you can have them. If I run into you online ever you can take 'em; I've used too many non-pow mats on my HU as it is....>.>'

So you still have use for HP? I have plenty of that left.

On 2005-03-14 10:28, Saiffwin wrote:

After you give me those 7 luck mats I'll just be 43 power mats away from what I need ^-^

Power mats?
Those are taking up too much space in my bank, ever since I maxed my Fone on TP mats in Rappy's Holiday... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2005-03-14 12:29 ]</font>

Saiffy
Mar 14, 2005, 05:10 PM
On 2005-03-14 12:29, Tycho wrote:

So you still have use for HP? I have plenty of that left.

On 2005-03-14 10:28, Saiffwin wrote:

Power mats?
Those are taking up too much space in my bank, ever since I maxed my Fone on TP mats in Rappy's Holiday... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2005-03-14 12:29 ]</font>

Gib?

When ST gets there server up that is http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Anyone need def/evade mats? Got tons on my mule storage character >_>

Tycho
Mar 15, 2005, 07:32 AM
Just remind me when we're both online, you can have them.
Def and Evade mats are pretty useless IMO, you're not going to get rid of those easily, unless you just sell them for 375 Meseta each. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Khazad
Mar 15, 2005, 11:10 AM
I've got 3 luck mats if you still need them. I'm interested in those level 29 techs. I need not ask if this is legit because otherwise they just dupe there stuff. Let me know if you want to i'm usually on from 1:00-11:00 MST[GMT-7:00](not the whole time but somewhere in that time space) and I haunt various areas of Deneb. Just go on and do choice search, if I'm on you will see me as either James(FOmar Lv35atm) or Rysel(RAmarl Lv84atm). By the way how many techs will you give me for three?