PDA

View Full Version : who h8's hackers...lol

GrAvItY_VX_
Jul 20, 2002, 05:54 PM
not me...

Ian D
Jul 20, 2002, 06:01 PM
Basically everyone here, hacking takes a lot of the fun out of the game.

Malkavian
Jul 20, 2002, 06:35 PM
I hate both hackers and cheaters http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

Darrin
Jul 20, 2002, 06:51 PM
I hate them too

Darrin----> http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif <----Hacker

GrAvItY_VX_
Jul 20, 2002, 07:18 PM
I cant c why...without hackers there wouldn't have been a lavos cannon...hmmm or most of the rare sheilds on v2. Hmmm...and i cant really say iv seen a non hacked mag in ages either...lol i might as well say almost everything

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GrAvItY_VX_ on 2002-07-20 17:20 ]</font>

Riel
Jul 20, 2002, 07:28 PM
Yeah,everything like NOL,Lobby Freeze,PK'S,+180% spread Needle experience hoggers,Break in Password games...etc....please,you want to use codes,do it but don't come bragging over here,at least go to the Cheaters section here.

GrAvItY_VX_
Jul 20, 2002, 07:35 PM
lol who's braggn? hmmm...let me put like this then...hackers can make the better or worse...

Mag_Launcher
Jul 20, 2002, 07:49 PM
Fools... all you do is classify us as the problem for everything. Not all of us cheaters are immature little bitches who screw around with other players, you know. I'm one of the nicer ones. Sure, I dupe and mod items, equip any weapon, and have max stats, but I don't purposely try to screw people over, in ANY way. So why don't you get to know someone before you make a f***ing judgement. (Unless he's obviously a self-centered asshole)

GrAvItY_VX_
Jul 20, 2002, 07:54 PM
yes finaly sum1 wit sum brains replys...well the main reason a legit gets f***ed is because soon as they c a hacker they go talkn shit b4 they no em...i mean sum legits will be smart and ask 4 an item or sumthn the others jus go crazy to me...legit= person without cheat device

Ambrai
Jul 20, 2002, 08:02 PM
The actual problem with cheating is the massive distribution of items that are not aquired normally. Items are rare for a reason, and due to that not everyone will get one. This makes them much more unique, and increases their value dramatically. It adds alot to the gameplay, gives you a reason for pushing on thru the same dungeon you have crawled 50000x.

GrAvItY_VX_
Jul 20, 2002, 08:09 PM
hmmm...good point but why go through alll the trouble? when u can jus get it with ease(did i spell that right)? lol

Ambrai
Jul 20, 2002, 08:22 PM
It takes the mystery and awe out of the game. You really cant appreciate it until you have been in an enviornment where you dont have a choice but to earn it. As for my stance on cheating.... when your completely done with a game and its about to collect dust, tear it apart, if making an uber char to screw around with for 5 more hours is fun for you before the game dies, then go for it. As long as your not hurting anyone else.

GrAvItY_VX_
Jul 20, 2002, 08:26 PM
well to tell u the truth thats exactly wut do...when it gets boreing not dieing i start 2 cheat and uh i try not 2 harm a trash talkn legit and i mean TRASH...

Sojo
Jul 20, 2002, 08:32 PM
I've said this before in another topic, probably somewhere in General, but it needs to be said here too...

Cheaters are not that much of a problem! You blow it out of all proportion!

You talk as if someone breaks into one of your games and says, "Hahahaha! I'm a cheater! Look at me go!" starts flinging dozens of rare weapons and 4-slot armours about and then leaves!

No! It's not like that! You think mass distribution of weapons is ruining the game? Well, obviously the people who pick those weapons up don't think so. If you don't want to use cheat weapons, then just don't! It's all up to the individual! If someone in your party has a weapon so powerful it clears rooms in one shot, then just explain to them you'd like a bit of a challenge! And if they don't do it, then just don't tell them the pass for your next game, and if you had an open game, then you get all you deserve...

It's folk who nol, pk, ck etc. that are the real problem!
WHat's so bad about using a cheat weapon? If you don't want to use one, then you have the choice to just leave it.
You don't however, have a choice about being fsod'd or not...

Anyway, I know a few folk who have a legitimate reason for cheating! A mate of mine is stalked by a hacker who ck's him and the first chance he gets. SO, he has to use an Xploder to reincarnate his character from where he left off. Having to start off at Lv1 again ad again and losing any and all weapons you find really does your head in after a while...

GrAvItY_VX_
Jul 20, 2002, 09:51 PM
well that about straightns it all out...

Strider_Gren
Jul 30, 2002, 07:54 PM
As long as hackers leave me alone, they're okay by me.

Ash1ey
Jul 30, 2002, 08:35 PM
i dont hate all hackers, i only hate the ones that pk, ck, nol, etc. People who make items/dupe i dont care they dont bother me

BobJones
Jul 31, 2002, 01:33 AM
I only hate ones that cause harm to another person, such as NOL, PK, CK, etc. But I'm fine with ones that item mod and dupe, since I am one of them. XD

Shadow_Blade
Jul 31, 2002, 02:16 PM
I dont hate ALL hackers but i hate all hacking, cheating etc. Even if it's just to get items. Like Ambrai said, if u attually find a rare, you will be so proud of it.

I don't care what your excuse is for hacking. It's not a part of the game, so if you don't like the game by itself, don't play.

Period.

bluefull32988
Oct 4, 2003, 09:15 PM
man ur pretty stupid do like pso or not hacker mess it up for everybody

Reece
Oct 4, 2003, 09:21 PM
THEY ARE TEH SUXORZ!

Robantifast
Oct 4, 2003, 09:49 PM
On 2002-07-20 17:54, GrAvItY_VX_ wrote:
legit= person without cheat device

No. Legit = playing the game legitimately, meaning not taking dupes or anything. A legitimate weapon is a weapon that was found/traded without the use of glitches or cheat devices. If you trade for a dupe you are not legit as long as you have it.

That said, I have nothing against people that dupe or hack, as long as they aren't corrupting/harrasing people with fsod's and NOLing and the like. I just like to see the line between legit and non-legit players clear because then you don't have people with uber weapons running around claiming to be legit, because that's stupid.

muff
Oct 5, 2003, 06:38 AM
Why was this bumped?

geewj
Oct 5, 2003, 06:48 AM
Don't pull up old topics.