PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Looking for someone to raise a Mind Mag

Ochre
Mar 12, 2005, 06:10 PM
I'm currently trying to level a new FOnewearl of mine, and I have a problem. You see, I desperately hate raising mags and would probably not bother to raise one even if the fate of the world depended on it.

Dramatics aside, I really, really, really, would be in somebody's debt for a lifetime if they would raise a mind mag for me. As in, the max mind that's possible for a mag, preferably according to the instructions provided in the PSOW guides. I have a spare virgin mag that you could use for this, and I'd be more than happy to provide several rares in return for whoever would do this. I don't know if I have much cash, because I've had to spend tons on replenishing items after FSOD-ing and such; no more overflowing meseta. -_-'

I've got a few hunter and force weapons, although I'm not going to list them all right here, just the ones that might be of (little) interest, along with the percentages if I recall them. All are legitimate items.

Brave Hammer
Hildebear's Cane
Stag Cutlery...20/0/0/0/20 hit
Yamato...30/10/10/0
Guilty Light...0/15/0/0
Brionac
Vjaya
Diska Of Braveman/Liberator
Agni/Indra/Dagon Wands
Bloody Art
Asuka
Demolition Comet

Anyway, if anyone is interested, please mention it here and we can work out the details. Thanks in advance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ochre on 2005-03-13 20:17 ]</font>

ai_no_usagi
Mar 12, 2005, 06:26 PM
I could do it for you ^_^ I love raising mags, and I have all kinds of coloured mags. just PM me and tell me what colour, and if u want a certain mag, I'd be happy to make whatever you want.

Tycho
Mar 12, 2005, 11:10 PM
A Lavis Cannon?
... Is 15/0/0/185 okay for you? This (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1026) guide on single-stat mags says 185 MND is the maximum for non-system mags. I made a 187 MND mag for my FOnewearl, but it's really a pain to raise, it requires you to deposit and withdraw the mag to/from the bank after each single item you feed it, from level 10 to 35 or 50 if I recall correctly.
Oh, and for system mags it is possible to get 195 MND, but it isn't possible to get PB's on those (which is quite bad).
I do have plenty of Jack-O'-Lanterns and Christmas Presents containing magcells left as well, so that shouldn't be a problem either.

Ochre
Mar 13, 2005, 12:36 PM
15/0/0/185....yeah, that would be terrific. *jaw drops* I tried that one quide a long time ago, but I managed to mess it up anyway.

So, you want the Lavis, then? I just checked, it has 20 on native and 20 on hit as well. If there's anything else you might need, just mention. Thanks a bunch.

And actually, I'll have both of you guys make a mag, because I have a friend who corrupted and she'd be really happy to have a good mag for her level one force.

Many thanks to you both. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Tycho
Mar 13, 2005, 02:29 PM
While I'm at it anyway I might as well just raise two at the same time, that should be no problem really. A Lavis with hit is rare.

But just tell me what kind of mag you want (color, PBs, species), and I'll try to figure out a way to make it. Any color would be no problem. I can make cell mags if you want, but with 15/0/0/185 it's not possible to make EP1&2 mags (Sato, Nidra, Rati, Rukmin, Divari, etc). For the Photon Blasts... x_x; I don't know, some combinations are possible, some are not, just tell me if you want any particular ones (I normally try to get Mylla&Youlla on about everything, but don't care about the other two).

EDIT: Where did you find the Lavis? On your Pinkal?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2005-03-13 11:38 ]</font>

Ochre
Mar 13, 2005, 11:16 PM
Ah, crap. I just found out that the Lavis is a dupe. Sorry. The guy I traded with (someone I trusted) said it wasn't.

Well, unless there's anything else that you might want in return, I'm not sure this will work out after all. Thanks anyway, Tycho.

Tycho
Mar 14, 2005, 05:36 AM
Ahh, I see..
Well, since you have a HU already.. you could just do runs on your HUcl for exp or rares, and try to raise a mag in the meanwhile. Even just feeding it while walking through empty corridors will level it, so.

Ochre
Mar 14, 2005, 01:04 PM
That I shall do, I guess. I suppose it'll give me a chance to raise my RA a little. I'm not looking forward to the 76 Trifluid part of raising that mind mag, though. >_<

Tycho
Mar 14, 2005, 03:23 PM
On 2005-03-14 10:04, Ochre wrote:
That I shall do, I guess. I suppose it'll give me a chance to raise my RA a little. I'm not looking forward to the 76 Trifluid part of raising that mind mag, though. >_<

Bad idea. :/
I recommend you to use Difluids, they're a lot cheaper. x_x;

Ochre
Mar 14, 2005, 05:25 PM
Too late. I already got that part done. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Actually, now that I think about it, the 325 or whatever monofluid part might be a bit more patience testing than the previous part.

I'm never raising another one of these things EVER. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

ai_no_usagi
Mar 17, 2005, 04:14 AM
so, u don't want me to do it anymore?

that's great, because I got fsod'd by this bitch, and lost it anyway ^_^;

Ochre
Mar 17, 2005, 12:49 PM
Unless you really want to keep doing it, no, you don't have to. I'm sorta trying to raise my own now...

I'm never doing it again, though. XP

Ice_ryu
Mar 17, 2005, 01:33 PM
sahould be easy for you to train one with your Android being that he can pick up all that difluid crap and just feed it to the mag