PDA

View Full Version : When you want to progress in PSO......

Bawless
Mar 13, 2005, 03:55 PM
What do you reckon is the best way to go about it?

Concentrate in leveling mag's, so you have relativley high DF/ATP/ATA/MST.

Try and get the best weapons/armours/techs that you can use, to also have good DF/ATP/ATA/MST.

Or just go kamikazee style, spending all your meseta on mates/fluids and trying to get to the next difficulty quick as you can?

Or any other good ideas.

(is this even he place to post this? lol)

Shiva91
Mar 13, 2005, 03:57 PM
On 2005-03-13 12:55, Bawless wrote:

Or just go kamikazee style, spending all your meseta on mates/fluids and trying to get to the next difficulty quick as you can?

that one sounds fun. but then again you don't want to get owned in the ult mode like I did when I got there level 40

Hunter_X
Mar 13, 2005, 04:00 PM
i go kamemaze alot, and sometime lv up my mag.....because the i find shitty weapons alot

jspacemunkey
Mar 13, 2005, 04:11 PM
out of the three things you describe i would say mag raising is probably the most valuable when you start out, and hunting rares is probably the most valuable when you're dealing with characters entering ult. mags can make up a lot for low stats when you have a baby character, but rare weapons and armor make a humongous difference when you can equip them. of course, a combination of both is going to be the best way to ensure your character progresses speedily. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jspacemunkey on 2005-03-13 19:07 ]</font>

Fefnir
Mar 13, 2005, 05:56 PM
1+3 then 2

slimer1231
Mar 13, 2005, 09:58 PM
If I tweked a character, then kamakazi. (reminds me of kamas... shudder)
If not then the first one.

RedBoxHunter
Mar 13, 2005, 10:11 PM
I usually hunt for rare items (as my name might suggest ^_^) and gain experience unintentionally along the way, but raising MAGs just never seems to get old even though I already have one perfect for me.