PDA

View Full Version : Legit

TheOneHero
Mar 13, 2005, 10:21 PM
I'm fucking sick of people running around saying they're 'legit' when they obviously have no idea what the hell 'Legit' is. Or are too stupid to fucking except that they are wrong.

Z0MG I H4v PG FLU!

No, you're a stupid fuck. PG : Flow can't be FOUND LEGITLY!

You know what legit is right? Let's go check out http://www.dictionary.com shall we?

Legit -
adj. Slang

Legitimate.

Now, let's put in legitimate.

1. Being in compliance with the law; lawful: a legitimate business.
2. Being in accordance with established or accepted patterns and standards: legitimate advertising practices.
3. Based on logical reasoning; reasonable: a legitimate solution to the problem.
4. Authentic; genuine: a legitimate complaint.
5. Born of legally married parents: legitimate issue.
6. Of, relating to, or ruling by hereditary right: a legitimate monarch.
7. Of or relating to drama of high professional quality that excludes burlesque, vaudeville, and some forms of musical comedy: the legitimate theater.

Yay, now you know what it means.

So, no more of this:

we doop our hacks and exploit glitches only so we can achieve we r a ligit groop

I'd like to thank a certain team for that. You know who you are. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

No more saying your best friend's, sister's whore found a Red Ring offline from Booma. The Red Ring was fucking hacked into the game.

No more saying PG : Flow is offline only. It was hacked into the game.

I don't give a shit if you go to "other sites" and they say Oran gets PG : Flow. No, you're wrong, they're wrong. You're a fucking moron. Even still once you have been proven wrong by several people.

Take a look at this, (names are edited out)

You always have The Legends of PSO....we are a legit clan also. Just PM *idiot #1* or *idiot #2)

Funny, I was in a game with you guys once. You're over there using your fcuking Red Rings, TJ Swords with 100% in 3 areas. Using Dark Flow on a fucking Fonewy. Smoking plate on your Racaseal. And yet you claim to be legit.

You're a fucking disgrace and need to get things sorted out.

Another idiot went around saying:

i find items with 100% in more areas to usually be lest hacked than others its jist something i fond over there years from playing

No. You're wrong. You have no idea wtf Legit is and yet you claim it so you can be hailed by others.

You fail.

Dek
Mar 13, 2005, 10:32 PM
Cute and Funny. Yet, maybe you should take this to PMs (or maybe on the RR site http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif )

TheOneHero
Mar 13, 2005, 10:34 PM
On 2005-03-13 19:32, Arthas_Zero wrote:
Cute and Funny. Yet, maybe you should take this to PMs (or maybe on the RR site http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif )

I was not only addressing just a few members/one team. But to everyone, seeing as how a good many needed to hear this. Besides, I'm not in the mood to ever send out about 200 PMs. -_-

Saiffy
Mar 13, 2005, 11:25 PM
People still argue about this?

As long as they aren't ruining my experience I don't give a shit, now if they're wiping out a whole area in a course of ten seconds. Well. You know.

I think this rant is more on how ignorant some people can be. Thee ignorance of the people you mentioned could engulf the universe http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 14, 2005, 01:44 AM
No kidding, Saif. It's one thing to be a cheater. But if you're going to cheat, then at least be frickin' aware that you're doing it.

Still, the whole subject does ruin the game for many people. I once met a guy whose personal dream for PSO was specifically to engage in the trade and sale of rare items and weapons. He wanted to be something of a travelling merchant. It doesn't take much to figure out how quickly that dream was shattered. The hacking and duping that goes on just devalues the items and weapons being hacked or duped. The Ill Gill-dropped Nei's Claw should be one of the most difficult weapons to get, as well as a bragging right for those who have it. Something to show off. It, however, is not. It devalues the experience for everyone in that way. It's simply not right.

Wyndham
Mar 14, 2005, 02:00 AM
On 2005-03-13 22:44, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
I once met a guy whose personal dream for PSO was specifically to engage in the trade and sale of rare items and weapons.

my younger brother's PSO dream was to sell grinders for cheap, but was thwarted by duping in the DC days.

Outrider
Mar 14, 2005, 02:19 AM
On 2005-03-13 23:00, Oran1324 wrote:

I once met a guy whose personal dream for PSO was specifically to engage in the trade and sale of rare items and weapons.

my younger brother's PSO dream was to sell grinders for cheap, but was thwarted by duping in the DC days.

Argh. You guys just made me really depressed. If only PSO could be like that.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Mar 14, 2005, 03:07 PM
The Ill Gill-dropped Nei's Claw should be one of the most difficult weapons to get, as well as a bragging right for those who have it. Something to show off.

I don't think something obtained by random chance is something to brag about and show off. Just because some rare object happened to drop for me, doesn't really give it any value. I also find it meaningless to be envious of someone just because they won a gamble. I guess that's why I don't care how I get items anymore.

Some guy I spoke to once who played offline only said I would be able to sell common rares for money when I got online. I allready knew that was impossible before I got online for the first time.

Ness
Mar 14, 2005, 10:11 PM
Haven't people figured it out yet? No one is truely legit.

Omega_Nova
Mar 14, 2005, 10:19 PM
Broomop actually told me he was legit on China Beta. What an idiot......

Joltox
Mar 17, 2005, 09:29 AM
Dang, I didn't know it bothered folks this badly. I don't really care about it. As long the cheaters don't mess around with my play, I'm cool. But, when you start acting a certain way, there's going to be a problam. I agree with Saiffwin though.

Skorpius
Mar 17, 2005, 03:20 PM
On 2005-03-14 19:11, Ness wrote:
Haven't people figured it out yet? No one really cares anymore.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

navci
Mar 17, 2005, 03:29 PM
Still, the whole subject does ruin the game for many people. I once met a guy whose personal dream for PSO was specifically to engage in the trade and sale of rare items and weapons. He wanted to be something of a travelling merchant. It doesn't take much to figure out how quickly that dream was shattered.

ADE?

Mixfortune
Mar 17, 2005, 04:52 PM
This exaggeration of how 'noobs' and 'hackers' act and type is getting rather annoying...
Anyways, more on topic, I don't care so much about whether you're legit, hacked, hacked claiming to be legit, or whatever... what I care about is whether you're an ass, and asses come from all sides of the spectrum.

DLShAdOw
Mar 18, 2005, 05:28 PM
ToH=genius
This should be stickied as the definition of "legit"
Have a cookie http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/gingerbread.gif