PDA

View Full Version : Rare Item Finding?

Scythapox
Mar 13, 2005, 10:56 PM
Is there a way to make it easier to find rare items I tryed to get the Musashi from the Dragon in the forest in HARD mode I was at level 73 I beat the dragon somethin like 40 times and still got nothing and the guides here say a 1 outta 22 chance so whats up. is ther a trick

TheOneHero
Mar 13, 2005, 10:58 PM
No trick. Was just bad luck. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Scythapox
Mar 13, 2005, 11:02 PM
aaaaa man knowing my luck I'm not gonna get anything good only the common rares *sniff* I don't think I have one good item yet unless a del saber is good and I doudt that.....tha-thump tha thump....

ViewtifulJoe
Mar 14, 2005, 01:35 AM
That crap happens. Chances are you'll get something else to make up for it.

Oh, and at level 73, you should be looking for Yamato, Musashi is no longer worth it. Well, maybe. What items you got?

Nicktendonick
Mar 15, 2005, 08:02 AM
You could spend forever looking for one
Or....

Go online and ask for one, those twin swords aren't that rare and some people (like myself) would be glad to give one away. Besides, I use a asuka so i can give away my legit Yamato. If you have GC PSO, I'll give you mine if we could meet up. PM me and we could set up a time to meet.

Calx
Mar 15, 2005, 02:30 PM
I've found three Yamatos this week alone. I'd also be more than happy to give you one if you want it. It's completely legit, I only have things I've found myself.

Ice_ryu
Mar 15, 2005, 02:35 PM
I have a few I could spare also, I am a whitell, find them all the time. I also am ligit, the only non ligit items i had were traded to me and i got rid of them. PM me if you want one.

Zandres
Apr 13, 2005, 12:04 PM

If you're in the skyly section ID, you have a much better chance of finding a musashi from the delbiters in EP2 hard mode in the seabed.

Does anyone have a partisan of lightning, or is there a special trick in making the ultimate gol dragon drop it.

I have 6 or 7 yamatos + 4 Asukas if anyone wants one.

PM me, or e-mail me [email protected]

CloudRunner
Apr 17, 2005, 05:43 PM
OAF! LOL! Why bother! YOU can get a good weapon!
Quit your blubbering and try getting something stronger instead of dwelling off that puny thing!!
I have the real problem here!
look for yomato or whattever it's called...

Zandres
Apr 19, 2005, 01:33 PM
cloud,

go to the very hard forest, and the dragon will drop it in several section id's

it's yamato . . . just fyi.

very hard dragon in the forest . . . that's the place to find it.

TheOneHero
Apr 19, 2005, 01:45 PM
On 2005-04-13 10:04, Zandres wrote:

If you're in the skyly section ID, you have a much better chance of finding a musashi from the delbiters in EP2 hard mode in the seabed.

Does anyone have a partisan of lightning, or is there a special trick in making the ultimate gol dragon drop it.

I have 6 or 7 yamatos + 4 Asukas if anyone wants one.

PM me, or e-mail me [email protected]

Stop bumping, read forum rules.

CloudRunner
Apr 22, 2005, 12:51 PM
thanx! my friend gave me the musashi.
Now all I ever get are DB'S Sabers and Slicer of Assasins and i'm dying to get 2 or three of them!
My friend made me say that^