PDA

View Full Version : who the hell is flowen?

Hunter_X
Mar 14, 2005, 09:36 PM
i just found a flowen's sword ( of course its a replica and it sucks!) and then i wonder who the hell is flowen?

Sacred_One
Mar 14, 2005, 09:39 PM
Flowen is like Red Ring Rico. Play Ep2 story mode anf you'll find out more about him. Like Darkfalz, Olga Flow has Flowen inside of him.

RicoRoyal
Mar 14, 2005, 09:40 PM
Go play episode II. This time around, make sure to read what all the funny message boxes and crazy space people on your tv screen are saying.

Hunter_X
Mar 14, 2005, 09:50 PM
the farthest i went on ep2 was on normal sea bed because i hate those v.r. fields! (such a waste time and effort......)

Sacred_One
Mar 14, 2005, 09:52 PM
If you're in seabed, find message logs to find out more about him. Like Rico's messages in Ep1.

Arnot
Mar 14, 2005, 10:06 PM
I just finished playing through ep2 with my new character. From what I gathered Heathcliff Flowen was a famous general from Pioneer 1. Somehow he came into contact with "IT", "IT" being Dark Falz/The Darkness. He is then stationed at the research base (the Seabeds) for testing under the supervision of Dr. Osto. Doctor Osto's research subjects, the enemies of Seabed, escape causing havoc on the research station. It ends up that Flowen becomes Olga Flow, Dr. Osto wanted to create his own Dark Being. I know that my story lacks certain elements, but this is just the jist of the story.

Cynric
Mar 14, 2005, 10:10 PM
Osto's experiments (seabed enemies) weren't psychotic beforehand. It as Olga Flow's DNA that tainted all of the A.Beasts and Machines in the facility when it escaped into the air ducts; the dark enemies were already evil, however. Even then, Osto went ahead with the genetic experiments with Flowen and eventually created Olga Flow's body. Once the experiment was done and failed (since Flow was too chaotic to be controlled) it was dumped into the disposal site where you fight it.

At least that's what I got out of it.

aclors
Mar 15, 2005, 12:53 PM
Wait, Olga Flow is Flowen?!
I thought Osto was. Don't the message logs say a lot about Osto infusing with a lot of things?

Saiffy
Mar 15, 2005, 01:33 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=994

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=995

Read. Learn.

PrinceBrightstar
Mar 15, 2005, 01:59 PM
Acutally IT refers to the Great Shadow in Episode III, the source of all of the problems, what the Pioneer project was really designed to do/find