PDA

View Full Version : the only thing that matters

Evil_Althena8
Mar 15, 2005, 04:24 AM
Today I finally realized how much my friends mean to me. I realized how much it sucks to be without someone you love. You don't know how much someone means to you until they're gone. It's a feeling that's hard to explain unless you've ever actually truly been in love.

I got a phonecall today when I was lying in bed. I look over and see "Ohio call" and then some number on the caller ID. I didn't answer and figured it was just a telemarketer. I got up and checked my answering machine. I heard a robotic voice that said "This is a call from the Wood County Jail from "Charles"" ...WHAT!? (read http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=90740&forum=11&12 for backstory on him). He called back and I answered. I asked him why he was in jail but he only said he'd tell me later, and asked me to call some numbers regarding bailing him out. So later my friend and I go down the jail house to pick him up. He said he was free to go when he called. I walk up to the intercom and tell the lady I'm here to pick up Charles. After 10 minutes of waiting in the outside area the lady comes over the intercom and says "oh, his bond hasn't been paid, he's not getting out" in a cold voice. So we left because neither of us had any money. He could be in jail for the entire time until his court date. I still have no idea what he did.

I keep worrying like hell about him. What did he do? Will he be in jail for long? When will I see him again?

This just happening after a period I felt depressed over the whole thing. We have a connection that I've never had with anyone...ever. I don't understand it, and I don't know if I ever will. Every night of the last 2 weeks he's stayed at my house. We'd walk almost 2 miles to see each other every night and walk back to my house. We'd sit in my room and goof around, play-fight, and occasionaly cuddle for a few brief moments. Of all the times I've had with him, these last 2 weeks have been the best. Sometimes I feel he may feel the same about me...but i'm not sure. Every night I lie awake and think about it. It hurts so much, and now even more since he's been gone. I'm getting so close to telling him my feelings. He's been my best friend for over 2 years, and at the same time something more. I just hope everything works out ok.

But now I know one thing for sure. I love him now more than anyone or anything else, and I always will . He's the one thing in my life that truly matters to me.

Wyndham
Mar 15, 2005, 04:35 AM
I knw how youfeel, because I was once in love.
these things are hard, but eventually things will work out for the best.