PDA

View Full Version : can anyone tell me why my edit profile won't load up anymore

GrAvItY_VX_
Jul 21, 2002, 03:15 PM
for sum reason its starts loadn then its freezes

LollipopLolita
Jul 21, 2002, 07:05 PM
i don't know the answer, but please post topics in the appropriate forums. you've been told this before. have a great day!

Ambrai
Jul 21, 2002, 07:13 PM
Try upgrading IE to something that wasnt released when I was 12 8P.

watashiwa
Jul 21, 2002, 09:13 PM
I remember when I started using Opera on my 486 and thought that was the shit. However, Opera has now proven to be shit!

As far as your profile thing, not sure. Ask Javier_Von_Fenrir, he was having the same problem. I could log onto his account fine from my browser, though, and see his profile. He's corrected it since, but there was nothing I could do for him. I had him delete his cookies and temporary internet junk, but that didn't help.

Are you using Windows XP? 'cuz I know he is, and Abdur had a similar problem and was also using Windows XP.

Sonic Boom!

ABDUR101
Jul 22, 2002, 03:22 AM
The problem for Javier was that he has his date/time set ahead on his comp. I don't know why it had anything to do with it, but it did. He went and fixed it, and in 5 minutes he could post and so on again.

My problem, I have no idea what it was. I was browsing the forums, and when a new page loaded I was logged out. I went to log back in but it said my password was incorrect. I know my passwords by heart, so I'm not sure what that was all about. Not a big deal though, it was fixed in 10 minutes.

watashiwa
Jul 22, 2002, 03:32 AM
Word, I remember when my time and date were a little too fast on my PC before, I kept getting logged out of ro-world. However, setting it properly fixed that! ;D

ABDUR101
Jul 22, 2002, 07:55 AM
On 2002-07-22 01:32, watashiwa wrote:
Word, I remember when my time and date were a little too fast on my PC before, I kept getting logged out of ro-world. However, setting it properly fixed that! ;D

That smiley face has an attitude!
*bitch slap*

I seriously don't know if that was the cause of his problem or not. I think he had the year set ahead or something, and when he set it correctly, he said it worked. It gets a nice old WTF from me though o_O