HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 20, 2005, 04:20 AM
Dialogue: Myself and a co-worker-

Co-worker: "The kids all seem to come here to see you, huh?"

Me: "I hate kids."

*everyone laughs then proceeds to walk away*

Me: "What's so funny?"

Co-worker: "So you will not ever have kids?"

Me: *shrugs* "I have little kid spoiled brothers. I do not need anymore punks running around me. Just look at those kids over there; They're crowding our entrance to the store like a blob of Hot Topic clothes, cell phones, and $5 smoothies, staring at eachother. They look like something everyone needs, don't they?"

-They can't just crowd the door to the store or sit at our tables and take every seat(10-15 people or so) and not give a damn. We are a business. Customers are welcome, people taking up space and making lots of noise, not buying anything, really aren't.

What can we say to the paying customers when they purchase food and have nowhere to sit and eat?!

Just thinking aloud here.
No intended purpose to the thread.
Ignore everything I said here.
Do what you guys do sometimes and hijack the thread with a picture, a new topic or conversation, or just plain randomness.

Edited some stuff. looks like a rant now. I seem to rant everywhere.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2005-03-20 01:41 ]</font>

Wyndham
Mar 20, 2005, 04:28 AM
sorry, heheh.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oran1324 on 2005-03-20 01:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oran1324 on 2005-03-20 01:46 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 20, 2005, 04:35 AM
I should have specified that I am the one who hates kids.

Pre-teens/teenie boppers more-so to be exact.

Showing off material goods does you no good to me.

I have zero reasons to care how much of your mom's money you can spend on clothes, shoes, cell phones, and other crap!. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ever hear about "learning the value of a dollar?"

When I see a 13 year old with a $28 dollar hat, and $200 shoes, I can laugh with pride. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Wyndham
Mar 20, 2005, 04:39 AM
just as long as you keep in mind that some kids had to go through what i went through, you don't deserve that bat. just a little pinch.
and please, be more specific next time. i hope you excuse my overreaction.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oran1324 on 2005-03-20 01:42 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 20, 2005, 04:49 AM
On 2005-03-20 01:39, Oran1324 wrote:
just as long as you keep in mind that some kids had to go through what i went through, you don't deserve that bat. just a little pinch.
and please, be more specific next time. i hope you excuse my overreaction.

I misunderstand why you are sticking up for the spolied brats I'm ranting about here who crowd my workplace.

Specifically by "blob" I meant like an amoeba or throng of people. Not one person as a whole.

You were abused(socially/physically)?
I didn't mean for this to be so serious, if you have trouble with my topic, you can PM me about it.

I'm sorry to have offended you with generalizing and being stereotypical. I don't go and beat kids with baseball bats. I do nothing of the sort. Don't assume the worst here.

I do hate spolied brats. I don't act upon it though.
Peers have always treated me like crap. Popularity and showing off your spending habits while in schools(High school/middle/junior high) seems very shortsighted and mundane to me. the most popular people who had the most expensive crap always put me down. I do hold grudges.

What ended up happening was another worker asked the kids politely to leave the store/stop crowding our doorway because we have a very small store and doorway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2005-03-20 01:54 ]</font>

Wyndham
Mar 20, 2005, 05:03 AM
well, I hope that you understand I'm very overprotective of young people as a whole, even though there are spoiled brats mixed in.
I've met nice spoiled people, and mean ones. oh yeah..
..and most of the spoiled kids I met loved to insult me because i bought one thing from hot topic. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

KodiaX987
Mar 20, 2005, 08:22 AM
Crowding kids in a school yard gives off worse results than trying to start World War III in your own asshole.

Kids should be illegal.

Daikarin
Mar 20, 2005, 09:48 AM
Mr. T would kill you guys.

Wyndham
Mar 20, 2005, 05:21 PM
On 2005-03-20 06:48, Even_Jin wrote:
Mr. T would kill you guys.

why do you think I'm Ring Rebellion's VAMPIRE? I died so I'm undead now.
then he got turned into soda. hah!

RicoRoyal
Mar 20, 2005, 05:35 PM
On 2005-03-20 14:21, Oran1324 wrote:
why do you think I'm Ring Rebellion's VAMPIRE?

Because you suck... ALOT.

Of blood.

Wyndham
Mar 20, 2005, 05:37 PM
On 2005-03-20 14:35, RicoRoyal wrote:

On 2005-03-20 14:21, Oran1324 wrote:
why do you think I'm Ring Rebellion's VAMPIRE?

Because you suck... ALOT.

Of blood.

yeah, that too. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wet-trout.gif

Sayara
Mar 20, 2005, 05:44 PM
You know i use to say the same thing everyday in 11th grade. I'd waltz into history class late with the most hateful/tired look on my face.

And always one guy would always go...
"Hate those kids stil ah Ziadi?"
"Yup." http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Yet possibly i am gonna be in Child Care over the summer http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tingle on 2005-03-20 14:44 ]</font>

ViewtifulJoe
Mar 20, 2005, 11:32 PM
I don't have a cell phone, a car, and I resisted getting a new pair of shoes for a few years. Maybe it cause I'm a Jew, but those who spend money unnecessarily are worse than some guy who posts of fkl about thing no one cares about and then insults people...

(don't hurt me I was talking bout myself)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 21, 2005, 06:00 AM
Don't worry, Mr. Oran.

I purchased my first thing from Hot Topic finally.

I had some time to look at those t-shirts and ended up with a Cowboy Bebop-Faye Valentine shirt, that is longer than the size indicates it should be(stupid generic t-shirt brands they get printed on!).

Most of the stuff I see in there though has no real interest to me. I'm not particularly materialistic about crap/junk that isn't software or hardware.

I have a feeling that if I said another store besides "Hot Topic", the crisis here would have been averted.

Who wouldn't want a Megaman/Street Fighter 2/Family Guy/Resident Evil/ etc. t-shirt?
Rhetorical question, don't answer it.

The one I should buy next is Homer Simpson stating: "Everyone is stupid but me."

Also I'm sure I said, 'Ignore everything I just wrote here,' or something to that effect back there.

"Kids should be illegal."

That is the best I'm goin to take out of this thread, bar none. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif