PDA

View Full Version : Honestly...no wait i lie.

Sayara
Mar 20, 2005, 10:48 PM
Ok. I've had enough of this rubbish. Whats the discussson? Lies.

You know what a lie is, not telling the truth. We all lie big deal right? Well its one thing to lie about something small and something big.

"Did you eat the cookie?!"
"No" <--lying. Thats a small ordeal.

"Do you love me?"
"I always love you" <- Lie, in a big fucking ordeal!

Lies like this can make mincemeat of ones emotions and whatnot. Especially once they find out you're lying then it really is way too much.

I ask you people. Why? Why the fuck would you get someone to think your someone your not and trash their spirit? What kinda of illminded fucking illogical bullshit life do you live ruining innocent and naive people?

I swear to anything that your life is ruined and trashed in the same fucking way you are causing to others in your corrupted and vicious minds.

In blunt. Be honest, or go fuck yourself.

Skorpius
Mar 20, 2005, 10:58 PM
I'm with you on that.

And, to add to it, how about those people who hate the truth?

"Do I look fat in this?"
"Yes, go change"
*cry*

What is that?

If you don't like blunt honesty, go fuck yourself.

BoarDemon
Mar 20, 2005, 11:00 PM
On 2005-03-20 19:58, Skorpius wrote:
I'm with you on that.

And, to add to it, how about those people who hate the truth?

"Do I look fat in this?"
"Yes, go change"
*cry*

What is that?

If you don't like blunt honesty, go fuck yourself.

Or...you could chew it over with a twix. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sayara
Mar 20, 2005, 11:03 PM
Prehaps i am being a bit rash, but this what how i feel about this situation. And when one has their own perceptions into somethings things are bound to exgagerated a bit i guess. :/

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Mar 21, 2005, 04:46 AM
I guess some just don't like telling the truth, it makes them(or the other person) feel better in that particular point in time before the lie is uncovered.

I've learned from that mistake at a young age, possibly to a fault. I'm so cynical and negative now that I usually believe someone's lying to me if they tell me something, and I don't expect anyone to believe me when I say anything.

Deathscythealpha
Mar 21, 2005, 07:21 AM
I really dont tend to trust anyone after they've lied blatently, several times to my face. Like my Ex.

I was being sociable to her after she kinda fucked me about and sleapt with my best mate while slagging me off for just talking to one of mine, and it ended up she started smoking. In a way I dont mind people smoking, it is their own money after all, but seeing what has happened to several people I know who smoked and how she seemed upset that she started smoking I told her to quit, that it was bad and leaves you really fucked up after awhile. She agreed with me and several different times she tells me she hasnt smoked for awhile.

That was a bit of a lie seeing that she is now on 20 a day! So after blatently lieing to my face several times she gets the proverbial 'fuck you' and none of D-Alpha's time.

So, if you lie to me you can go for a long walk along a short plank.

Sagasu
Mar 21, 2005, 02:24 PM
Barely anyone but those who are pissed off or overly cynical dont really have the heart to tell the truth. I mean, comon. If you're in the marines and are being shipped off to war, what will the average man tell his child? That there is a good chance he'll be riddled with bullets and come back in the form of a purple heart?

The truth fucking hurts, it often tears you apart more than the lies. When you're lying to someone, even if they figure it out, they still have some hope in the better truth.

But the flat out reality of the situation is often more than one is really capable of handling. For instance, tingle, she may not have loved you, but then again she might not be sure of what she felt. How many people really know what it feels like to be 'in love' let alone go through a relationship being thurougly entranced by this 'love' that we so commonly obsess over?

Meh, not saying that its for the better, but its what you can expect from this race. I often find myself lying, then making my lies the truth afterwards. So dont let your pissy mood get in the way of your judgement.

"Did you take the cookie?" "YesNo."

"How are you doing in school?" "Failing, I dont have the motvation to go through with this!Good mom, dont worry about it."

"Come back to me safely?" "Theres a good chance I'm going to die, no promises. I promise."

"Do you love me? "I'm not sure, can we just be friends? Yeah."

BOC
Mar 21, 2005, 03:31 PM
there is a time and a place for lying. Saying something to ease somebodies fears, cover ones ass or make somebody feel better and its okay.

but in your case tingle it was wrong for her to lie. But are you sure she lied? maybe she was confused, couldn't tell if she loved you or not, alota people can't tell sometimes if its love or simply infatuation.

or maybe she didn't want to hurt your feelings and said what she thought you wanted to hear. I mean, you probably know yourself when your giving a girl the brush off it can be the most heart wrenching thing if she likes you but your not too keen. I HATE seeing that look of disappointment and many people end up saying the wrong thing to try and avoid causing someone else pain, even if they don't realise its just causing more hurt on down the line.

im often told, by many of my friends and family that i am a great liar. not much of a compliment is it? but its true, i can lie my ass off to most people. And i don't think its an entirely bad thing. Because the truth hurts sometimes, and if a lie can brighten up somebody's day or make them feel better about themselves, isn't it the right thing to do, as long as it doesn't cause any further hurt?

Buddy #1: "Man, why did she break up with me?"

REASON: she can't stand ur lack of hygiene and she prefers your other mate.

Me: "Ah dude, i asked her why she broke it off. She said that she could only ever love you as a friend, but to her thats better than a boyfriend, and she couldn't stand losing your friendship."

Buddy #1 was quite happy with the reason i gave and is still great friends with the girl http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif. even if he stills stinks http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

or am i totally wrong? is honesty always the best policy?

PEACE!!!

BoarDemon
Mar 21, 2005, 05:50 PM
On 2005-03-21 12:31, BOC wrote:
there is a time and a place for lying. Saying something to ease somebodies fears, cover ones ass or make somebody feel better and its okay.

but in your case tingle it was wrong for her to lie. But are you sure she lied? maybe she was confused, couldn't tell if she loved you or not, alota people can't tell sometimes if its love or simply infatuation.

or maybe she didn't want to hurt your feelings and said what she thought you wanted to hear. I mean, you probably know yourself when your giving a girl the brush off it can be the most heart wrenching thing if she likes you but your not too keen. I HATE seeing that look of disappointment and many people end up saying the wrong thing to try and avoid causing someone else pain, even if they don't realise its just causing more hurt on down the line.

im often told, by many of my friends and family that i am a great liar. not much of a compliment is it? but its true, i can lie my ass off to most people. And i don't think its an entirely bad thing. Because the truth hurts sometimes, and if a lie can brighten up somebody's day or make them feel better about themselves, isn't it the right thing to do, as long as it doesn't cause any further hurt?

Buddy #1: "Man, why did she break up with me?"

REASON: she can't stand ur lack of hygiene and she prefers your other mate.

Me: "Ah dude, i asked her why she broke it off. She said that she could only ever love you as a friend, but to her thats better than a boyfriend, and she couldn't stand losing your friendship."

Buddy #1 was quite happy with the reason i gave and is still great friends with the girl http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif. even if he stills stinks http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

PEACE!!!

That's a good point.

Sayara
Mar 21, 2005, 11:07 PM
On 2005-03-21 12:31, BOC wrote:
blah blah...

PEACE!!!

In honestly BOC, i'd of rather of been told i stunk, at least i would know i was wrong.

And it is one thing to lie to keep a happy attitude but when you find out the truth that they did not expose thats when it gets ugly.

Girl - I am too stupid for this blah blah.
Boy - ok, you do whatever you want. We can still be friends.

Girl goes off for her 2nd pray. I learned that like 1 month after she dumped me. So... kinda bad.

But you make total sense. You do too Saru. Perhaps anger overcame me a bit too much to post this.

BOC
Mar 22, 2005, 03:08 PM
On 2005-03-21 20:07, Tingle wrote:
In honestly BOC, i'd of rather of been told i stunk, at least i would know i was wrong.

And it is one thing to lie to keep a happy attitude but when you find out the truth that they did not expose thats when it gets ugly.

don't get me wrong, the guy may have stunk, and that was part of the problem, but again, there are more pleasant ways around this problem. I told the guy flat out myself, 'as a friend, knowing you'd want me to tell the truth' that hey may want to actually start showering and brushing his filthy teeth.

He may not have taken it too well, but he agreed he could make an effort, and it was less crippling than tellng him he was dumped cause he reaked of crap.

and as for finding out the truth, well simply dont lie if the truth is gonna come out in the end. Don't lie if you know they'll find out eventually. just tell half truths http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif. or the whole truth.

but i don't think u over-reacted dude, its a universal truth that females can fuck with your head and heart and its better to vent it than build it up and become a swirling vortex of death and angst!

chaos89
Mar 26, 2005, 10:15 PM
hmmmmmmm............. i guess your right! lol

Wyndham
Mar 26, 2005, 10:21 PM
please chaos, keep lolling to a minimum.

and my friends have almost all lied to me, and only about 9 are still friends out of about 30 people who I hung out with.
people in general will always suck, you just need to find a few nice ones and hang on.
then once they stop lying, the truth can't be so hard.

BoarDemon
Mar 26, 2005, 11:57 PM
On 2005-03-26 19:21, Oran1324 wrote:
people in general will always suck

True.

BOC
Mar 28, 2005, 02:08 PM
On 2005-03-26 19:21, Oran1324 wrote:
people in general will always suck

i prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt. and come on, u can't let a few pricks get to you. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

On 2005-03-26 20:57, BoarDemon wrote:
True.

your a man of few words boardemon aren't ya?

PEACE!!!