PDA

View Full Version : Yup.. it happened... I'm leaving.

TinyGrendel
Jul 22, 2002, 01:18 PM
Yeah, I wondered for awhile if I should make this post or just go silently, but I at last said that I would announce my departure from PSOW. I'm not really sure if anyone will notice, seeing how I haven't played since last New Years day. I can safely say that the only reason that I don't play is because of cheaters... and my lack of a BBA. Cheaters ruined PSO. That simple. No question about it. The last time I played I entered a room with my lvl 100 HUmar which I put 200 hours into because he had the most guild cards so I could contact people. Someone came in and NOLed.. EVERYBODY in the room.. for what? a simple plug for his guild. I was so fucking pissed. Cheaters killed PSO, calling them hackers is too much of a complement, they are scum. Simple scum that took a great concept and a great game and turned it awful. Trade and item finding are what keep a game going for so long. When you can get any item you want with no effort it really makes the game crap.

Sorry for that rant, but I find it needed. I'm leaving PSOW after no being here for awhile because I don't even play this game... I may stop back in now and again, but I am finished with this...

Anybody that does care or played with me way back when I joined can still contact me, it's not like i'm leaving the internet. My email is [email protected] and i'll be posting a lot over at http://www.dcemulation.com under the s/n 404NotFound.

See ya' round everybody.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 22, 2002, 01:21 PM
Bye bye. I'm leaving PSO-world too.

'cause i need to go to the doctors in 15 minutes

ABDUR101
Jul 22, 2002, 01:25 PM
Take care man, have some fun. We'll all be waiting for you when you return.

They always come back...

pixelate
Jul 22, 2002, 01:35 PM
Buh-bye!

Last_Saiyan
Jul 22, 2002, 01:40 PM
I agree, a hacker is someone who devise a great work into a system...those cheaters are just brainless morons who goes to a site, downloads to their vmu and ruin other people's game. I don't see why you have to leave PSOW, I can safely assume that 80% of all members here don't even play pso anymore. It's really a community for hanging out and discussing thoughts and ideas and helping eachother out. I come here for good laughs, if you still feel that you must leave (no cheaters here http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) then good luck to you and see you around.

Daikarin
Jul 22, 2002, 01:48 PM
I hope my small tribute helped your friends back then.
Stay cool. Cya...

Dangerous55
Jul 22, 2002, 02:09 PM
Cya man. You will be back though...

I still think the cheaters HAD to do something illegal.

Last_Saiyan
Jul 22, 2002, 03:20 PM
Hey Hacking is not all that bad, if it weren't for Hacking then the Aliens would own us and Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum in Independent Days

ragnar
Jul 22, 2002, 05:14 PM
lol i havent play PSO in months but gain i dont post here much either

Sojo
Jul 22, 2002, 06:41 PM
Not all cheaters NOL you know...

But you can rest assured that people who do NOl, Pk, Ck, et-al are probably pubescent scrawny little potato-skinned twats who get picked on in real life so vent their frustrations on unsuspecting players.

In a way, they are some of the ultimate cowards. They can't even look at the target of their frustration in the eye...

Ian D
Jul 22, 2002, 07:30 PM
On 2002-07-22 16:41, Sojo wrote:
Not all cheaters NOL you know...

But you can rest assured that people who do NOl, Pk, Ck, et-al are probably pubescent scrawny little potato-skinned twats who get picked on in real life so vent their frustrations on unsuspecting players.

*squeak* D-don't hurt me!

But on a serious note, I am really sad to see you go Grendel. I usually don't care much but it upsets me if I see someone go that I haven't gotten to know or share some nice gaming experiences with. Promise you'll come back in a few months?

Last_Saiyan
Jul 22, 2002, 07:31 PM
True, any self-assured person knows better. I offered my address or +++'s address or a place where we can meet and do a little one on one in real life and all he can say in a trembling voice was.."I'm serious if you don't leave this lobby I'm going to rsod you" and then he did. I kept coming back to the same room and this repeated for about 7 times and then on my 8th trip he was gone. I don't recommend this as it takes a huge amount of time to keep logging in but heh, I got that baisterd out and without cheating

Dabra
Jul 22, 2002, 08:07 PM
On 2002-07-22 12:09, Dangerous55 wrote:
Cya man. You will be back though...

I still think the cheaters HAD to do something illegal.

Who said what they do is illegal?

CodeName62
Jul 22, 2002, 08:20 PM
I really don't play PSO anymore either. I pretty much retired 10 months ago, but I am still acitve on this site. These boards are great. They are an convient way of sharing, and obtaining news. Also these boards are a good way of sharing your thoughts, and stories.

Anyways, I hope the best for you.
Until a possible next time, farewell.
-Code Name 62

RavenTW
Jul 22, 2002, 08:52 PM
The only reason I don't play PSO is 'cause I sold it with my DC to buy a GC! OTherwise, I would probably be on right now

Ian D
Jul 22, 2002, 09:13 PM
On 2002-07-22 18:52, RavenTW wrote:
The only reason I don't play PSO is 'cause I sold it with my DC to buy a GC! OTherwise, I would probably be on right now

That's the exact same situation as me.

Shrevn
Jul 22, 2002, 10:06 PM
Anyways.... Adios dude, have fun!

*tries to remember his going away speech....* Ack i forgot it.... Stupid memory

LostHero
Jul 23, 2002, 09:21 AM
Caio'

Led
Jul 23, 2002, 04:29 PM
On 2002-07-22 11:25, ABDUR101 wrote:
They always come back...