PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Looking for two things...

Ochre
Mar 23, 2005, 12:07 PM
Right now, I'm looking for two things. I recently was generously given a mag with uber power by a friend. Now I sorta need an accuracy boost. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'm currrently looking for a God/Arm, and/or a Demolition Comet with a good hit percentage. Preferably both, you know? XD

I don't have much to trade with, but I can trade away some items....They are all legitimate so I would only want such in return...

Red Partisan...15/0/25/25
Yamato...30/10/10/0
God/Legs
Black Gear
Secure Feet
14 Photon Drops
A load of evade materials >_>;

If none of this is satisfactory (which is probably the case) I'd be willing to help you on runs for rares, and anything else you might consider acceptable.

Thanks in advance. Hopefully. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ochre on 2005-03-23 16:00 ]</font>

JamesFOmar
Mar 23, 2005, 03:22 PM
I don't have any of those but can pipe both a God/Arm and a God/Body. I would like your Red Partisan and Secure Feet. Let me know if your interested.

Ochre
Mar 23, 2005, 04:12 PM
Sure, that would be agreeable to me. Thank you very much....Just tell me if you run across them and we can get together for the trade. Thanks!

EDIT: I just got a God/Arm so so I don't need that anymore. And the God/Body is now off my list, because I'm going to be hunting a God/Ability with my pinkal HUcasy....leaving only the demo comet with hit left. Thanks anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ochre on 2005-03-23 16:01 ]</font>

JamesFOmar
Mar 24, 2005, 10:43 AM
Alright, well hope you get the demo.

Darsh
Mar 30, 2005, 01:37 PM
HI, just got a demo comet off of a mil lilly, ill go check the percents, brb....
demo comet 20/30/0/0 no hit sorry ;(
i dont want it cuzz its crystals.... are PINK !!! not cool looking purple like in the tech picture :*(
well,.. any ways, im interested in the black gear, cuzzz i dont know what it is ;D or secure feet. let me know what u think . cya

Ochre
Mar 30, 2005, 03:08 PM
Well, Black Gear is a shield, although oddly enough there's no picture/description on site. x_x I got it via the roulette game in Gallon's shop...it's not that fantastic but it'd probably be good for a lower level character I think. You need only level 36 to use it. I'd be lying if I said that would be a fair trade for you. XD

Oh, and yep, demolition comet blades are pink. But that's good for me because Ery is a pinkal, so it matches well enough. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ochre on 2005-03-30 12:09 ]</font>

Darsh
Mar 30, 2005, 03:46 PM
Well, yah,
i guess im not to interested in the black gear then and thanks for the info on that. but would u be willing to talk about the secure feet? if so ill be back to check the post tonight 7:45 pm pacific time. (i dont want u to have to watch the comp all day waiting for reply) but if ur willing to trade that or instead of secure feet, i do need PD's because i screwed up some lavis blades i made and am tring to get rid of . let me know , ill check later, cya