PDA

View Full Version : Peanut Buttr&Jelly or Tuna/Chicken

romantikillr
Mar 25, 2005, 04:52 PM
Which is bettr a Peanut Buttr and Jelly Sandwich with Milk, and BBQ Lays Chips(or any othr flavr), or a Tuna(or chicken) Sandwich with Juice(Hi-C, Hawaiian Punch, etc.) and Coolr Ranch(or any othr flavr)Doritos?

I prefr a Peanut Buttr and Jelly Sandwich with BBQ Lays chips, a glass of milk, and a soft/comefy bed for me to sleep in when im finished eating, and as all my friends fall asleep around me i will take the spare peanut buttr and jelly and smear it on their faces, hands, legs and arms so that i can say they rolled over their own sandwich, and not get in trouble...hah...im hungry now!

Eihwaz
Mar 25, 2005, 05:08 PM
Quite frankly, I'm amazed you HAVE any friends, if you really do shit like that.

romantikillr
Mar 25, 2005, 05:26 PM
Lol, they'd prolly do it to me before i could do it to them....we mess around like that....it's just how it is, lol and the fun part is the streaking that we do on a weekly basis...every tuesday....lol just kidding...it's every friday....HAHAHA...just kidding we don't do the streaking but, i said that peanut buttr smearing becuz one day after our favorites dance a friend of mine smeared peanut buttr on another friend and when the guy woke up he was all sticking and had to take off his SOCKS, and pants...lol everyone was laffing....it's a source of FUN...heh, messing around...playing....uhhhh....and other synonyms that pertain to playing...i think