PDA

View Full Version : Welcome...

Hrigg
Mar 28, 2005, 12:24 AM
... to the land of eggs. Eggs are the main diet here, and every meal consists of at least on egg per person. In egg land, sports such as eggball, egger, eggsketball, and eggy are played. Feel free to venture around and play some of these games with other egg peoples. Remember this one rule once you come you can't leave. If you forget about that rule you will have great loads of fun in the land of eggs. There is no crime in egg land. Why? Everyone is too busy thinking about eggs that they don't have time to do something stupid like that. So remember, the egg bar sells some good drinks. And don't forget to visit the supermarket and buy more eggs, because they are an essencial part of egg peoples diet. The kids also get a good education involving eggs. They learn how to identify what kind of eggs they are, how to cook them, and how to hide them in places that no one would ever possibly think of. The senior citizens have it well, too. You would think that they are stuck in some old, run down, nursing home... right? Well think again. There are Egg Homes where they are taken much better care of and are attended to much better. So feel free to have a look around, and don't forget the one special rule. Also you can do anything about you want, as long as some way it pertains eggs in some sort of manner.

Sagasu
Mar 28, 2005, 12:26 AM
Sorry pal,

The whole egg/leather thing never appealed to me.

Zelutos
Mar 28, 2005, 12:46 AM
huh?

Solstis
Mar 28, 2005, 01:01 AM
On 2005-03-27 21:26, Sagasu wrote:
Sorry pal,

The whole egg/leather thing never appealed to me.

I fail to believe that Eggs are a suitable subsitute for hot oil.

Anyway, you can't expect to run a Free Market Economy off of Eggs. "Free." You would thus have no need for supermarkets.

ViewtifulJoe
Mar 28, 2005, 01:09 AM
*passed out on eggnog*

*wakes up*

The song "I am the Walrus" takes a few verses from a guy who used eggs in said way.

And yes, oil is a much better substitute, but we're in eggland now.

space_butler
Mar 28, 2005, 07:27 AM
*throws eggs around*

eggland is too fragile http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tact
Mar 28, 2005, 07:37 AM
...Cube.

Hrigg
Mar 28, 2005, 10:14 AM
Thank you for visiting egg land, I hope you enjoyed your stay.