PDA

View Full Version : GC: Lavis Blade with %'s for trade

Darsh
Mar 30, 2005, 01:02 AM
I'm looking for a legit Lavis Cannon with zero %'s in exchange for my Lavis Blade. The stats of my Lavis Blade are as follows:

-Native 100%
-A Beast 100%
-Machine 0%
-Dark 0%
-Hit 35%

Before I say anything else, let me assure you that my item is LEGIT. How can I prove this? Anyone who has been to Paganini's shop knows that hit cannot be increased, so if this was hacked, it could just as well have 100% hit. Also, the reason why I want a zero Lavis Cannon is because I messed up on the %'s and preety much wasted a Syncesta. I simply want to add %'s in all the areas I need at the moment, which are not Native and A Beast. However, anyone with a Syncesta can easily turn it into a Double Cannon, so its a preety good trade.

PatserGOUKI
Mar 30, 2005, 10:44 AM
On 2005-03-29 22:02, Darsh wrote:
I'm looking for a legit Lavis Cannon with zero %'s in exchange for my Lavis Blade. The stats of my Lavis Blade are as follows:

-Native 100%
-A Beast 100%
-Machine 0%
-Dark 0%
-Hit 35%

Before I say anything else, let me assure you that my item is LEGIT. How can I prove this? Anyone who has been to Paganini's shop knows that hit cannot be increased, so if this was hacked, it could just as well have 100% hit. Also, the reason why I want a zero Lavis Cannon is because I messed up on the %'s and preety much wasted a Syncesta. I simply want to add %'s in all the areas I need at the moment, which are not Native and A Beast. However, anyone with a Syncesta can easily turn it into a Double Cannon, so its a preety good trade.

Hi Darsh,

Hmmm, let me begin to tell you I'm a collector of items (legit and illegit!) I have the Lavis series too, with these percentages: 25,20,0,0,35. I can tell you these are duped since the beginning of PSO v1+2... so this Lavis blade of you is curious to me.

I'm NOT saying its NOT LEGAL, but I'm honoust and think it CAN be duped! I can know this, because I have all items and most of them are illegit!!!

So... You cannot increase hit, but you can dupe it from me and increase the native and abeast %'s. This is NO PROVING! Im still not saying its illegit. If you wanna see the collection, of items, check my signature!

PatserGOUKI

Darsh
Mar 30, 2005, 01:28 PM
Well thanks for the info on the possibility that a hacked item can exist with hit %, i can see why people would think so but i assure u, i am down 6 photon spheres which i got by tradeing other items, ( i will admit that these items could of been duped but i traded some realy rare stuff for them ) and am 80 pd's for the 100% on native and a beast.(these i found on my own) My friend got me the synsesta, i was there when he found it with his skyly off line. thanks for pointing out the item could be duped.
Please if you are interested in legit blades with badly screwed up Photon , then let me know if ur insterested , if not, then nvm ;D ,

Tycho
Mar 30, 2005, 02:27 PM
How exactly are these percents 'screwed up'? The only thing I see could be wrong is that it has percents in the first two areas, and not in Dark. I personally think Machine is the worst attribute in the game. Assuming it is legitimate, your Lavis Blades would be worth a lot more than a percentless Lavis.
If this were true, you would have probably just gotten a new Lavis yourself. Because why not switch between one with NA and AB percentages, and one with MC and DK, according to the area you are playing in?

Darsh
Mar 30, 2005, 04:04 PM
i agree , the stats are outstanding for the forest and caves. the only thing is , i need one with dark and machine to hunt for items im looking for , like kasami bracer off of blue sinow, and real agito with red sinow, ect. ect.. but i need to get another lavis so i can put dark and machine on it and work my way through mines and ruins. bottum line is i wanna play mines and ruins , and although the blades are great for forest and caves and i dont have another syncesta to waste on it, they just dont cut it in mines and ruins. thats why i wanna get a lavis so i can work it up to double cannon after i find more PD's and syncesta, at least another 2 months work i suppose. ;( but that is why i want a legit, 0 percent lavis, or lavis with machine dark or a beast only, NO HIT ;D i think hit is kinda worthless when u are lvl 142. thanks for the input though tyco ,please reply again if u want to ;D

PatserGOUKI
Mar 31, 2005, 04:35 AM
On 2005-03-30 13:04, Darsh wrote:
i agree , the stats are outstanding for the forest and caves. the only thing is , i need one with dark and machine to hunt for items im looking for , like kasami bracer off of blue sinow, and real agito with red sinow, ect. ect.. but i need to get another lavis so i can put dark and machine on it and work my way through mines and ruins. bottum line is i wanna play mines and ruins , and although the blades are great for forest and caves and i dont have another syncesta to waste on it, they just dont cut it in mines and ruins. thats why i wanna get a lavis so i can work it up to double cannon after i find more PD's and syncesta, at least another 2 months work i suppose. ;( but that is why i want a legit, 0 percent lavis, or lavis with machine dark or a beast only, NO HIT ;D i think hit is kinda worthless when u are lvl 142. thanks for the input though tyco ,please reply again if u want to ;D

There are more weapons to play with, other than an overtweaked Lavis Blades. Why don't give them a chance. You can do Ult. ruins with a red saber too, if you want!!!

If however you just want to stick with the Lavis series, try to find one (if you can) with Redria, 1-21 chance with Pouilly slimes, is a good chance of finding one!

PatserGOUKI

Darsh
Mar 31, 2005, 12:14 PM
Your definately right about the good chance on the red poulfuly slime, thats how i got the first lavis to make the blades, well. any ways that took like one month of caves to do and im just trying to avoid that hassle again. Call me lazy ;D , but poufully dont like me when it comes to making a red one appear. Well , alright if no ones interested then i retract my offer on the legit lavis blades, thank you people for ur time, have a good one and happy LEGIT HUNTING !!
laters