PDA

View Full Version : Don't Forget!

Sayara
Apr 1, 2005, 03:46 PM
I am learning the harsh truth of forgetting old friends.

I moved alot in Middle School (6-7 years ago) and i was too stupid/little to understand the meaning of CALLING PEOPLE. And thus lost a hold of abajillion people i use to hang out with in my Rockville/Aspen Hill days.

2 years back i visted my old friend Sofie to watch LoTR, she was a major fan, and we gave gifts and were all awsome but i forgot one major aspect.

Her Fucking Phone Number. Well come now and i have never seen or heard from her SINCE THEN. So i went to stop by to find her not home.

Then my mother tells me she saw another of my friends (who i havent seen since...6 years) at the bank when i wasn't near.

I don't know what the point of this rant is, perhaps a warning to you kids out there. Don't forget your buddies when you grow older, it sucks ass.

ABDUR101
Apr 1, 2005, 03:52 PM
Yeah, sucks doesn't it? Not that I really had anyone in school I'd call a "friend"(A friend is someone I hold in quite high regard), but there were definately people I would have liked to have kept in touch with.

I dropped out and did'nt get any numbers or contact of anyone. I've seen maybe six people I knew from school, and they were really nice in person, swapped numbers with afew or just gave them mine to call anytime, and haven't gotten a single call from any of them. I ended up just saying the hell with it after about four months and threw out the few numbers I was given, and figured the hell with everyone I gave my number to.

Ah well. Old news!

romantikillr
Apr 1, 2005, 07:42 PM
Heh, .: sobs :. thats happened to me before...lol and i miss thenm dearly...hah, but im about 1,500-2,500 miles away from them...and i don't think i will ever meet them again...it's sad cuz my FIRST BEST FRIEND, was one of whom i lost, and alos a girl that i had a crush on, but i cant change that, so yea, i hope that you find/talk to your friends now, becuz they can sometimes be the most precious things in your life...but HOLD ON TO YOUR FRIENDS, everyone who reads this, cuz even through all those roguh times at skool, at home, or even in the mall may be your most valuable moments ever!

PJ
Apr 1, 2005, 08:34 PM
Thanks Tingle, you're reminding me of why I don't want to finish school http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sayara
Apr 2, 2005, 12:43 AM
:> You are welcome.

Anyway i got ahold of one of them. My 6th grade friend, and we exchange cellphone numbers so yay.

Evil_Althena8
Apr 2, 2005, 02:10 AM
wow, this thread can't stress the truth good enough. I had so many good friends in HS. People I used to hang out with everyday, talk to everyday. Now, I haven't seen them in forever. I might see Raquel every few months or so at a party. I haven't seen Natasha since my Graduation party almost a year ago.

It's really kinda sad when I think about it. As much as I hated High School, I really do miss it. Our lives drift farther and farther apart from each other. Maybe I should have went to college...and met new friends

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 2, 2005, 05:06 AM
On 2005-04-01 23:10, Evil_Althena8 wrote:

It's really kinda sad when I think about it. As much as I hated High School, I really do miss it. Our lives drift farther and farther apart from each other. Maybe I should have went to college...and met new friends

Its not like you can never go to college ever in the future, or eventually make new friends.

I'm thinking about this as well.

Most people in High School treated me like shit.
I don't want to ever see anyone again. If I do every now and then I just have to control myself from ripping them apart for the things they did to me.

Sad story. My life.

Try as I might I have no place to make friends. I'm at work and no one really talks to me. I initiate conversations every now and then but everyone's interests are nowhere near my own. They might go hang out after work or something, but I'm never invited, or care to ask to go. I go to work to, well work.

I'm not going to walk up to strangers and talk when I'm out on my own shopping or doing an errand. I usually smell like work, and look terrible. And who in the right mind would ever talk to me?

I'm always either at work or at home. Anytime in between is usually tagging along with parents or something or on my way to/from work.

Old friends are just that, old friends. Most people just lie to your face eventually(my experiences) so why even bother. The ones that do truly like your company are sheep to the people that don't.

Yeah. Angsty teen/loner/nerd/wall-flower/whatever rant.

Good for me.

romantikillr
Apr 3, 2005, 01:15 PM
Hayabusa, don't worry i know what you mean..ima loner too...heh...i could be your friend..online, it wouldn't bother me...but it's up to you...i may have a few friends...one, annoys the shit out of me, another, dusn't get where im coming from in my views, and others just don't give a fuck...and i used to have mental problems...i made my own friends in my head..lol, IM FUCKING crazy...but hey, it relieves stress, i can talk to them when I want and they can never ANNOY me, and they will always understand where im coming from becuz...THEY ARE ME!, but yea...i done good to bad, in a semester of skool...now they sorta talk to me, i've fought/hated/hate/wanted to kill/despise them all...but hey, i try to make the best out of my day, cuz this is skool, but wait til the future and how i will get them back and make them DEPISE/LOATHE me...im not trying to be revengful, but hey, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND...but yea...hayabusa think about what i said, mebbe you do have things in common with mebbe a few people, and it's not the right time for you to meet them...give it a little bit more time and you will eventually find them<him/her/whoever>...lol, im 15, and just think.....15...im young and i know all this shit...thanks to no one i know..but yea...im pretty psychotic, and yea...but all i have to say is give it some time....

example of finding someone: Take me for example, i used to play a game called Astonia, and i met this chick way far away from me<texas to north carolina>, and we talked alot, we had quite a few differences, we sung<typed songs> on the game, and were always there for one another on the game, and then one day i was talking about a crappy headache i had...and i said that it hurt so much that i wanted to ' cut my head open, pull out my brain, and stomp on it..' and all of a sudden she said ' Hey, thats what i wanna do, we're like twins...' and iwas like, oh shit...and right there it hit me..soul mate, and then i satarted doubting it, and doubting it a doubting it, but over the next few weeks we became a little closer and closer, and all of a sudden i had a psycho fit, and she said it was all hher fault, and i was like no and then she said that she was going to leave the game the next day, and i was depressed, and i dug deep inside myself to tell her that i had feelings for her, and that night she signed off right away, and i HAD to e-mail her, and i did, i begged and begged her to come back, and the next day she was there, and it was the weirdest reason why she came back, but i thank dreams now, i thank them so much, but after that we lost touch, and now we talk to each other but very rarely, and i now wonder what would've happened if i didn't tell her that i liked her, what would've happened if i never met her, what would've happened if we never talked again...i couldn't live without it, that was supposed to be part of my life, and im happy that it was, and im happy that we still keep in touch every now and then, and just chat about all the fun stuff we did on ASTONIA 3, and gosh, dus it make me smile, to remember things, and all the stuff we went thru together...i miss her now, but hey, i can't do anything about it...