PDA

View Full Version : GUESS WHAT DOOG... I GOT ARRESTED... AND IT WAS MY COUSIN LO

Getintothegame
Apr 4, 2005, 01:08 AM
I hate liars. I'll even say it again: I HATE LIARS.

Especially habitual liars. This is a rant about them.

Out of all my friends, there are 3 who are habitual liars. About every other thing they say is in one form either a lie or exaggerated.

For instance, a few weeks ago, a friend (who I'll call Levi) was invited to a party along with me. I knew the host very well, and told her that Levi lies all the time. So, after Levi gets off work, he calls us up and says he's on his way. We tell him to go get his swimsuit since we were going to use the hot tub.

Now, we knew his house is less than a mile or two away, so we thought it'd be no problem to get. He says that he magically has it in his car. So, we believe him... and then we get a call.

He says: "Hey Michael, I'm getting pulled over. I don't know when I'll get there."

Now knowing that he shouldn't be on the phone, I try to see what I can get out of him.

I say to him: "Uh... why are you on the phone then? And how fast were you going and where are you?"
He says: "Oh, just wanted you to know, and I was going 50 in a 25."

In Billings, we have this thing. We get arrested if we go 50 in a 35. He was going 50 in a 25. So, this is where it gets interesting.

I say: "You dumbass! You're going to get arrested!"
He says: "No I won't! Don't worry!"
He then hangs up.

He then shows up. 2 fucking minutes later. We knew that he was lying. But we didn't want him to know we knew. So, we played with him...

The host (We'll call her Amy) is really smart. It takes her a millisecond to think up a response to something.

So, I say to Amy: "Wow, Levi's back! I wonder if he got a ticket!"
Amy says: "Oh, it must be really expensive!"
I ask Levi: "So, did you get arrested? What about a ticket?"
Levi says: "Oh no! You'll never guess what happened! I got pulled over... BY MY COUSIN! He let me go."

Now, now... even if it is your cousin, you CAN NOT get out of it without any paperwork, like a warning, or a citation.

And later when we got in the hot tub, he had no swimming suit... until he went out to his car for 10 minutes, "looking for it".

If you want more stories about the other 2, I'd love to vent more.

Solstis
Apr 4, 2005, 01:12 AM
Innnnsecuriity.

I would call him a loser, but we all have our devils...

Evil_Althena8
Apr 4, 2005, 01:23 AM
I know what you mean. I have friends who exaggerate or just plain lie. My friend Brandon who I've been friends with since 2nd grade exaggerates and makes up stories all the time. I've never said anything to him about it. I just laugh and pretend to believe.

They are a weird kind. Don't understand what makes them tick...attention whores lol

_Ted_
Apr 4, 2005, 01:26 AM
Well, it could be worse, they could be pathological liars.

Dangerous55
Apr 4, 2005, 01:56 AM
Actually he could get out of it if the cop just let him go. But then the cop wouldnt be very good.

Sounds like a stupid kid.

Atax
Apr 5, 2005, 09:29 AM
O.o For a second I thought you were going to rant over getting arrested for something, heh.

As for your 'friend,' what can be said? Idiocy at this finest, I reakon. Or perhaps it's worst.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2005-04-05 07:34 ]</font>