PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Hildblue Cane & Brave hammer for trade

franticjohnny
Apr 5, 2005, 12:40 AM
I have a legit hildblue cane and brave hammer for trade.
I'll trade the hildblue cane for a stag cultery or twin brand with pretty good percents or a set of asuka. I'll trade the brave hammer for a good rati pow/dex mag with Mylla and Ulla for a PB. I'll trade either for some good high lvl armor such as Parasite wear (any of them) DF field or Tripolic shield or Kasami bracer.
If you have anything for trade we can dicuss other items too.

Cahill
Apr 5, 2005, 07:15 AM
I really don't mean to sound like I'm knocking your finds, but what you are looking to get for trades are on an entirely different level than what you're offering man.

franticjohnny
Apr 5, 2005, 12:38 PM
A hildblue cane for a stag, I think that's totally fair, it's probably one of the best canes on the game, striker of chao is a little better but a whole lot rarer.

Cahill
Apr 5, 2005, 12:43 PM
Yeah. That's fine but Asuka, Parasite, Kasami, Tripolic, DF Field... those are what I was referring to.

BTW: I'll drop you a DF Field at the Sal army along with the Stags (see my post in there) if you want. I have several left (was holding a couple for someone) and am not going to use them.

Nirvan
Apr 18, 2005, 03:38 PM
franticjohnny (n00b)

franticjohnny
Apr 18, 2005, 04:07 PM
Thanks for bumping me up. Nirvan (a$$)

Nirvan
Apr 19, 2005, 10:21 PM
your welcome noobass

digigram
Apr 20, 2005, 09:12 AM
i'm assuming you guys play together..

Nirvan
Apr 22, 2005, 12:49 PM
Youre incorrect, this noobass thikns that a Hildeblue cane is worth a SC/Asuka. Man hes a moron, but yes ive em before.

digigram
Apr 22, 2005, 01:23 PM
Personally, I think the hildeblue cane is more valuable than asuka, becuase one can get an asuka easier (1/6 drop) ..

and i'm definately not a noob.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2005-04-22 11:23 ]</font>