PDA

View Full Version : d00ds I gots XBLOX todae@!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 5, 2005, 02:47 AM
Like I went to the Toy's R Us today, they was all like closing down and stuff and got me some of this new XBLOX console system thing-a-ma-bob. They had some glames I wanted and I bought 'em, like woah!

So recap listy list:
XBLOX $150(but like no glames included-ed d00ds! like Top Spin/NCAA thingy foosball, or SEGA GT/Jetty Setty Futuristics package-a-dealie)
Blreakdown $20
Phlantom Dust $20
Dloom 3 $50(like soo came out todae d00ds!)

The guy at the counter even like asked me like "These games are rated M for Mature! Just to let you know!" I was all serious and said straight up like: "Do you need to see some ID?"

Then he suggested getting Hlalos 2 but I'm no good at that glame, yo! I forgot all about getting that R-Type Final I planned to go there for in the first place.

And like $17 taxi ride home after I asked for a double bag since I saw back in Japan's XBLOX launch how their bags were super supportive with straps and such to lug the 9 lb beast home from the shops.

XBOX $150, 3 games(2 on sale) $90, Taxi ride home $17, Being excited soo much I typed this out to sound like(more of) an idiot to you guys(and even in the wrong forum no doubt by opinion), Priceless!

Solstis
Apr 5, 2005, 02:53 AM
Shazam!

Wyndham
Apr 5, 2005, 02:55 AM
PYYLE!!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 5, 2005, 02:57 AM
I'm going to hate myself later for this but to continue the ugliness...

Like Kazaam?! That Shaq movie where he's a rapping genie? Man that guy is big!

Like big as my XBLOX sitting next to the Glamecube and PLS2-small one d00ds-with like no internal fan, I think.

A space saver neato-sized piece of hardware this XBLOX isn't for dang sure. I knew this when buying it, but meh. You get what you pay for? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Wyndham
Apr 5, 2005, 03:02 AM
is buying a thin Ps2 better than buying a big one if Ive got very little space left from my three other systems?
anyway...
aw, dang, that movie was teh ownzor teh genies are teh shott.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 5, 2005, 03:13 AM
Well the Slimline PS2, while a good idea at first-or so everyone says at first glance, really heats up after a short while playing. It does save space- except you have to remember the top flips up/out in order to place in the discs. You have to have room in front of the drive to get any games in there to play.

Sony put the network connections for online gaming into the rear of the console, but extended play would be a negative, unless you need a space heater or something, as the system heats up a bit after extended playtime. The system itself is like split 70/30.

The 70 being the flip up DVD drive, the other 30(mostly) being PS2 hardware to run the machine. It heats up rather quickly. I have a regular sized PS2 to compare with. Also a minus might be that there is no room for the HD to run FFXI or DL Socom maps if you're into those two games.

I have heard of the rumors to having large sized memory cards being released eventually, as one idea by Sony- simply for online gaming downloads. The demand is out there- a customer next to me in Toys R Us asked about 1+ GB sized PS2 mem cards!

Maybe a laptop-accesory sized cooling unit would suffice and counteract the heating of the PS2. It might void the warranty, but you have to find a way to cool it down if you play PS2 games alot.

And yeah. Shaw-Shaq connection! Flash(Dwyane Wade) and Superman!

Wyndham
Apr 5, 2005, 03:19 AM
well, sounds just fine for me, as I never play more than three hours at a time due to angry parents.
and liek omg, didnt Shaqq pwn evreybudy in teh bbsaketbal?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 5, 2005, 03:26 AM
I remember beating the original Resident evil straight through with no saves, only took about 90 minutes, and somehow I was hogging the Playstation! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Ugh. I'm soo glad we eventually ended up with more systems to play between us kiddies. I'm also known for buying my own, seperate from the shared one's in the household.

My own SNES, DC, PS2, and now XBOX!

Sadly, my bros don't know anything about Gamecube, one of the best systems(# of quality titles I believe) around. They're all like, "There's no games I can beat you at on this console, like 2 players games!" or "Why you got Harvest Moon and not Animal Crossing or Pik-man 2, why don't you gots Mario Dubba dash?! or Tennis? or Golf?!"

Heh.
Shaq, he's the "big diesel!" as he says it(gasoline) costs the most, and pollutes the most, so its the best!

Wyndham
Apr 5, 2005, 03:44 AM
we have a genesis, n64, and gamecube. we had a ps1, but sold it, and our dc is long gone.

I cold lik so own shaqq dewd, i r teh lectric car.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oran1324 on 2005-04-05 01:45 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 5, 2005, 03:57 AM
Ouch. DC is soo such a (cult) classic. Genesis, N64, GC and PS1 are all nice as well but:

Major innovation and just all around games that you have a fun time with. Many games on DC are just classic. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I would hate to have to part with a Dreamcast.

Well you had your reasons, so I don't find fault with anything you did. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Man like what if Shaq truned into lectric car like woah transfo-mahrs style biznotch! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Scrub
Apr 5, 2005, 04:59 AM
,_, Nothing I can play Xbox Live with you with, but good to see that you DID get an Xbox. =D