PDA

View Full Version : Ill trade anything for....

Rabid
Apr 6, 2005, 08:31 PM
An Agito (AUW 1975) Real

lol.....ANYTHING YOU WANT (that I have) for this weapon.

Psh, like Im really gonna get it.....

JinxJinxJinx
Apr 6, 2005, 09:10 PM
i piped in ultimate with my whitill and fought 3 rare lilies....
no agito so far ;-;

Tycho
Apr 7, 2005, 08:26 AM
:x (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=96648&forum=2&37)

Ryna
Apr 7, 2005, 09:39 AM
It may help if you post your trade list. I find people are more inclined to make a trade offer if they know what items you have.

Ice_ryu
Apr 7, 2005, 09:42 AM
I got one i never use... depending on what the offer is i might give it up. I converted it to a Oriagito however (i think it doesnt have any percents).. Let me let you know ahead of time that it is pretty useless (hence why i dont use it). It only attacks 1 monster at a time, its combo is only a three hit, Your guarenteed to take damage (its slow to attack and recover from)unless you actually get a finishing blow. the special sucks. Still i woundnt trade it for something sucky however cause it was hard to get, so if you got something good, i will trade. and no hacks please as this weapon is a ligit gained by a whitell from a mill lilly in caves ult by many rounds of waterfall tears.

PatserGOUKI
Apr 7, 2005, 12:55 PM
On 2005-04-07 07:42, Ice_ryu wrote:
I got one i never use... depending on what the offer is i might give it up. I converted it to a Oriagito however (i think it doesnt have any percents).. Let me let you know ahead of time that it is pretty useless (hence why i dont use it). It only attacks 1 monster at a time, its combo is only a three hit, Your guarenteed to take damage (its slow to attack and recover from)unless you actually get a finishing blow. the special sucks. Still i woundnt trade it for something sucky however cause it was hard to get, so if you got something good, i will trade. and no hacks please as this weapon is a ligit gained by a whitell from a mill lilly in caves ult by many rounds of waterfall tears.

If you convert it to an Orotiagito, it always has (0,0,0,0).

PatserGOUKI

Rabid
Apr 8, 2005, 12:43 AM
Hmm Ice.....

Would you be interested in a Yamato + 22 (dont know the percents right now, Id find out for you tho)

Perhaps a Double Saber or Angry Fist + 50?

Im fairly new to VH and Ult so I dont have alot of rares....I was just looking at the stats of the Orotiagito and its better then any weapon I have now.

Ice_ryu
Apr 8, 2005, 07:33 AM
On 2005-04-07 22:43, Rabid wrote:
Hmm Ice.....

Would you be interested in a Yamato + 22 (dont know the percents right now, Id find out for you tho)

Perhaps a Double Saber or Angry Fist + 50?

Im fairly new to VH and Ult so I dont have alot of rares....I was just looking at the stats of the Orotiagito and its better then any weapon I have now.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I have a Asuka, two stag cutleries, a twin brand and a Gods Hand (all upgrades to what you are offering.... Sorry), I meant something equally as valuble a the rare Agito. Things that might interests me are like red mch guns, red saber, ancient saber, Red sword.
If you want to meet me online i could probably give you something free :) thats not the agito (cause i would want something really good in return) but is better than the stuff you have.

Rabid
Apr 9, 2005, 10:38 PM
I was thinking of going after an Ancient Saber...the Orotiagito may be worth it..

Unless PJ accepts my offer but I dont think he will...lmfao, who am I kidding.