Jul 25, 2002, 09:08 AM
yay or nay folks? *inhales*

*pinches nose*

gunome
Jul 25, 2002, 09:09 AM
*exhales* bwahhhhhh! i say yay!

Ambrai
Jul 25, 2002, 09:12 AM
I havent done drugs in years, but for pot, I'm very neutral to the legalization. As you have probally heard, Nevada will be voting in under a month on the legalization of pot possession of under 3 ounces. Oregon is expected to be the next to follow as they have tried to legalize it 4 times already and have failed each time.

LostHero
Jul 25, 2002, 09:29 AM
Its already practicly legal in Hawaii... lol

gunome
Jul 25, 2002, 10:24 AM
man, texas blows then! i do drugs all the time, this state is infringing on my freedoms!

EVILAdam
Jul 25, 2002, 01:53 PM
Um no drugs Are bad Mkay !!http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/cwm/3dlil/nonono2.gifhttp://www.uniquehardware.co.uk/server-smilies/otn/angry/plthumbsdown.gifhttp://www.theorderofthedragon.com/emote/nono.gif

Dangerous55
Jul 25, 2002, 02:25 PM
Um, no, drugs are serisouly one the stupidest things on the planet.

gypsy
Jul 25, 2002, 06:47 PM
You are a junky > Dangerous55

Last_Saiyan
Jul 25, 2002, 07:11 PM
Dangerous has to be careful, a Narc saw us in the middle of our transaction... luckily I was suspicious and prepared..the Narc caught us with Pixie stick powders!! So you see, me and Dangerous are extra careful with what we do and say from now on.

Guile
Jul 25, 2002, 07:12 PM
Dont really care...dont think it will make a diference

but if it will help my friend make more money

sure

gypsy
Jul 25, 2002, 07:17 PM
It would make a difference...too much police time is wasted by unnecessary laws.

Dangerous55
Jul 25, 2002, 07:43 PM
I am a narc, I am after all you freaks!

Xerin
Jul 25, 2002, 08:59 PM
Bah Legal Pot for medical purposes is fine (since it is good for your eyes) but anything other then that is just evil, mkay.

RavenTW
Jul 25, 2002, 09:06 PM
Here here! using pot other than for medical purposes is both dumb and painfully suicidal.

Ian D
Jul 25, 2002, 09:24 PM
Man that would be messed up, people legally high and going around. That's just stupid.

rbf2000
Jul 26, 2002, 01:02 AM
On 2002-07-25 19:24, Y0SHI wrote:
Man that would be messed up, people legally high and going around. That's just stupid.
Alchohol...?

gunome
Jul 26, 2002, 08:46 AM
those are some of the funniest and ignoarant replies i could have hoped for. none of you obviously have any experience with any kind of mind altering substance legal or otherwise. "Evil"? id say catholic priests are a little moe evil than pot.

LostHero
Jul 26, 2002, 09:15 AM
We've had similar topics in the past and it seems the immaturity and thus the lack of understanding about any aspect of this still remains at an all time low. Go run back to your DARE clinics kids, seriously, and preach to your ill begotten chouir.

ABDUR101
Jul 26, 2002, 09:19 AM
...Kraknutz, anyone?

You mustn't refuse!

*not too keen on drugs, so doesn't care either way*

A doped up guy walking the street is all the easier to mug!

googles
Jul 26, 2002, 02:12 PM
On 2002-07-26 06:46, gunome wrote:

id say catholic priests are a little moe evil than pot.

hell yeah, i cover my asshole when i go to church now.

Guile
Jul 26, 2002, 04:15 PM
haha funny googles

yes abdur push the kraknutz on the krakheads!!!

and then go buy some krakbucks coffee...!

Sojo
Jul 26, 2002, 04:57 PM
What the hell does experience have to do with it?!

I'm allowed to have an opinion on something without actually trying it you know...

Anyway, I see an addiction like that as a sign of weakness...

I'm against legalization. We get enough bother round here from pissed-up bastods asking for change saying, "Could ye help us oot here, mate?" and that's just with Alcohol!
Having them stoned-up and pissed-up would be hell on earth!
Jaysus, one drunk woman even said to me in a kinda pathetic attempt to blag some change, "Hey pal, I'm on TV, could ye help us oot?".

If that's what Alcohol makes them say, what the feth would Pot do to them?!

"S'cuse us mate, I'm runnin' fer the constituency for the free-range martian lizards in the next bi-election, could ye help us oot?"

Kent
Jul 26, 2002, 09:54 PM
Legalizing it in all cases would be just plain stupid, and would just hurt society.

Legalizing it for medicinal purposes would get more addicts then there already are, so that's kind of a double-edged sword. People would be stealing the stuff from people that need it (not as an addiction, but as a medicine), and that would be pretty bad.

I'm favoring keeping it illegal.

haterade
Jul 26, 2002, 11:47 PM
Lmao...weed is evil... what a bunch of p*ssies and idiots! There's SOOOO many things that's worse than weed. What about all the f*ckin' heroine that all of your rock stars do? Cocaine? Isn't that much worse than a lil' spliff? Lost Hero, you're right, this topic won't go anywhere. People are too funny on this topic and have ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING CLUE on what they're talking about. Addictions to weed...yeeeah, right. It's NOT like coke, dumbf*cks! Hell, liquor'll do you in much worse....If you don't understand or know about the true effects of weed, keep your stupidity to yourself and shut the f*ck up...

Ian D
Jul 26, 2002, 11:58 PM
On 2002-07-26 21:47, haterade wrote:
Lmao...weed is evil... what a bunch of p*ssies and idiots! There's SOOOO many things that's worse than weed. What about all the f*ckin' heroine that all of your rock stars do? Cocaine? Isn't that much worse than a lil' spliff? Lost Hero, you're right, this topic won't go anywhere. People are too funny on this topic and have ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING CLUE on what they're talking about. Addictions to weed...yeeeah, right. It's NOT like coke, dumbf*cks! Hell, liquor'll do you in much worse....If you don't understand or know about the true effects of weed, keep your stupidity to yourself and shut the f*ck up...

...Crackwhore. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sleepy.gif

haterade
Jul 27, 2002, 12:08 AM
On 2002-07-26 21:58, Y0SHI wrote:

...Crackwhore. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sleepy.gif

A thoughtful and intelligent reply. Let me stick this gold star on your forehead...dumbf*ck...you know where your dunce cap is...

gypsy
Jul 27, 2002, 12:17 AM
What the hell does experience have to do with it?!
Everything.

I'm allowed to have an opinion on something without actually trying it you know...
Yes, but how accurate might that conclusion be..

[add haterade's response here]

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 27, 2002, 01:20 AM
I'd say nay, since I'm not too into second hand smoke as it is, mrawr.

LostHero
Jul 27, 2002, 01:24 AM
If your anti legalization, then by definition alone you should be pro prohobition and the banning of ciggarettes...

geewj
Jul 27, 2002, 06:26 AM
personaly i would say no cause of morals and common sence, but thats besides the point. The main thing is that we dont need a big issue like this right now with the mistrust in big buissness and all. The stock market is hurting bad, and society is still adjusting to the effects of the terrorist attacks. All non-mandatory issues like this should be put on the back burnner for a while.

*is too tired to check all the spelling*

[Edit: Points out simpson quote thread title]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prof_Frink on 2002-07-27 04:31 ]</font>

Alisha
Jul 27, 2002, 07:34 AM
who needs that crap when theres sex!!!!!!! not only that it free......well unless you live in nevada

-Alisha's message of the day get addicted to sex not crack =D and dont forget theres no shame in using your hand/fingers/dildo/etc.

Current level of stress 60%

neko-chan
Jul 27, 2002, 07:39 AM
Do you own a dildo?

Alisha
Jul 27, 2002, 07:53 AM
wouldnt you like to know =P

neko-chan
Jul 27, 2002, 07:54 AM
^_^;;;;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatneko on 2002-07-27 05:57 ]</font>

LostHero
Jul 27, 2002, 08:16 AM
On 2002-07-27 05:53, Alisha wrote:
wouldnt you like to know =P

*Raises Hand*

dont forget theres no shame in using your hand/fingers/dildo/etc.

How did this topic turn from the legalization of weed to chronic masterbating o_O?

*could of used "Chronic" for weed and made a pun but didnt for the sake of the innocent wild howler monkey's*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LostHero on 2002-07-27 06:21 ]</font>

Ness
Jul 27, 2002, 08:19 AM
Personally. I don't think we should try to legislate morallity; if someones not hurting anyone but themselves, let them do it.

LostHero
Jul 27, 2002, 08:28 AM
On 2002-07-27 06:19, Ness wrote:
Personally. I don't think we should try to legislate morallity; if someones not hurting anyone but themselves, let them do it.

Drunk driving?

Ness
Jul 27, 2002, 09:04 AM
On 2002-07-27 06:28, LostHero wrote:

On 2002-07-27 06:19, Ness wrote:

Drunk driving?

If some under the in fluence of marjunna get behind the wheel, then we can prosecute them.

geewj
Jul 27, 2002, 09:13 AM
On 2002-07-27 07:04, Ness wrote:
If some under the in fluence of marjunna get behind the wheel, then we can prosecute them.

If you haven’t noticed, people in general are stupid. They are going to find the worst-case scenario and see that it happens (not always intentionally). Why even give them the chance? It's not dictating morals, it's keeping the public safe from marijuana related accidents.

Guile
Jul 27, 2002, 12:08 PM
I hate when those guys who stand around people smoking come to you and blow there second hand smoke in your face making it third hand smoke...

we gotta fight third hand smoke!
have a kraknut

neko-chan
Jul 27, 2002, 01:19 PM
Aren't we suppose to discuss about Alisha's dildo? What's up with this story about weed?

*runs to start a new thread about dildoes and their respective owners*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatneko on 2002-07-27 11:20 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Jul 27, 2002, 01:32 PM
Legalaize weed: more people dead. SOUNDS SUPER!

gypsy
Jul 27, 2002, 01:51 PM
Why even give them the chance? It's not dictating morals, it's keeping the public safe from marijuana related accidents.

They already have the chance...whats to stop them? The police? There's little possibility of that happening. The number of people that get caught in possession is minute compared to the real figures. It is already everywhere. Many of the police in countries around europe where it is not already legal ignore it. No crime is created by use of cannabis that wouldn't be created without it

ABDUR101
Jul 27, 2002, 02:12 PM
As for the legalization of drugs. I don't see any reason they should be. It's bad enough with cigarretes and alcohol. Weed, hey, like I said, a dopey guy who just had some weed is all the easier to mug, so, we need to get the President smoking weed again...like his dad.

I wish I owned a dildo

geewj
Jul 27, 2002, 02:39 PM
On 2002-07-27 11:51, gypsy wrote:
No crime is created by use of cannabis that wouldn't be created without it

O_o It distorts reality and impairs judgment. Then the things that look like stupid ideas don't seem so stupid anymore. Not to mention all the drugs wars and such. Innocent people getting caught between people fighting over drugs. That doesn't sound like the sort of thing a nation aimed at insuring domestic tranquility would condone the use of.

gypsy
Jul 27, 2002, 03:05 PM
Stupid people will be stupid people whatever they're doing...if you take cannabis you'll likely not want to go anywhere and just chill out.

pixelate
Jul 27, 2002, 03:06 PM
On 2002-07-27 12:39, Prof_Frink wrote:
Not to mention all the drugs wars and such. Innocent people getting caught between people fighting over drugs.

I'll have to agree with that. The violence behind illegal drugs is rather apparent. But who knows if it would stop or not if only one of the drugs was legalized. If it was legalized, the government would drop taxes on it, and it would probably be less expensive to buy it from a trafficker who's involved in those drug wars than to buy it from a reputable source.

rbf2000
Jul 27, 2002, 04:14 PM
If pot was legalized, then the government would be able to regulate it. The same way they regulate alchohol and cigarettes. Sure, people underage get a hold of these products, but that's to be expected.

Yes, taxes would be put on them, just like cigarettes. Think how much less we would have to pay in taxes if the government got a slice the the drug pie.

I think it will eventually happen. But I don't know myself if that is a good thing or not o.O;

LostHero
Jul 27, 2002, 08:03 PM
lol, I still find this funny. You realize that MOST people drive BETTER stoned? It makes them more cautious and if anything drive alot slower lol. Also you have any idea of how many people smoke pot already? If they made it legal all it would do is make the wallets of smokers heavier.
The misconceptions of pot are hilarious, but in the end I think although the second hand smoke is no where near as bad as nicotine, it would be worse in the aspect of non smokers getting high against their wishes lol.

gypsy
Jul 28, 2002, 08:29 AM
Does anyone want to see a picture of my 20centimetre bitch from glasters? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

X-thirteen
Jul 28, 2002, 06:58 PM
On 2002-07-27 11:32, Dangerous55 wrote:
Legalaize weed: more people dead. SOUNDS SUPER!

You, my friend, are a moron.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: X-thirteen on 2002-07-28 16:59 ]</font>

LostHero
Jul 29, 2002, 07:19 AM
Can a mod lock this thread? This cocktail of ignorance and stupidity is like a fucking poison...

gypsy
Jul 29, 2002, 03:21 PM
I agree

Alisha
Jul 29, 2002, 04:18 PM
denial is a river XD

gunome
Jul 29, 2002, 05:35 PM
if someone said they used to do drugs...wait how did drugs get into this, this is about marijuana, no where near the effects of coccaine or heroin or "actuall" drugs...ne hoo is some one said they used to do drugs but now theyve stopped because they believe it does more harm than good than i would respect their opinion. but all the scenarios of half-crazed people roaming the streets begging for change....im mean c'mon people, life is not an after school special. if you only knew the amount of normal, working everyday, people that smoke weed, your tiny narrow minds would collapse. you cant call something Evil that you only know what someone else told someone else that told you. if you've drank two beers (maybe one) then you know what it is like to smoke weed. legalization would mean more Actual criminals would be in jail other than say your own dad, an adult, informed. but heyit illegal so now your dad is Bubba from cell block D's bitch. youre getting the words "wrong" and "illegal" confused. (cliche in 3..2..1) im mean slavery used to be legal was that ok because the gov said so.... mindless beings floating thru time with no control of their own destiny...at least know both sides befre making a decison

Alisha
Jul 29, 2002, 05:40 PM
LOL the government never said slavery was ok

gunome
Jul 29, 2002, 05:46 PM
it was legal wasn't, they condoned it

Guile
Jul 31, 2002, 03:18 PM
You damn kids and that Tweed!!