PDA

View Full Version : Want to make a change and help PSOW? Read this, extreamly im

Ambrai
Jul 25, 2002, 09:47 AM
eRUPT is about to forcefully remove me from this site due to angst against me for the changes I have made.

Please post your personal opinions here so he may see them.

I probally will be unable to see any replies if this thread isnt nuked until Gideon comes around, so speak your mind. If you want a change, speak up! This is a community site afterall.

Deathscythealpha
Jul 25, 2002, 10:04 AM
Forcefully remove you for what? It seemed that alot of people liked the changes made, i cant see why anyone would want to complain.

SaitoH
Jul 25, 2002, 10:09 AM
I don't get this at all. You want to make positive changes that improve the site and erupt just seems to want to make fun of people by changing their titles. He rarely posts or seems to do anything positive for this site.

For the first time in many months I feel like something is good is happening here. I want to see Ambrai oversee things.

Jim

Torex
Jul 25, 2002, 10:09 AM
I just want to know why the Player Matchup forum has been deleted...

eRUPT
Jul 25, 2002, 10:10 AM
Forcefully removed? I already told you I don't play the devils game. You banned me last night for your own ease and egoistic opinion. I find it rather sad your making any internal staff disputes public. I am not banning you but have removed your rights to be able to ban me again.

I'm civilized I don't make rash decisions such as banning people.

eRUPT
Jul 25, 2002, 10:11 AM
Most of the changes are not bad, but admins don't just ban admins its rather childish.