PDA

View Full Version : I'll Give a Sealed J Sword, chu chu fever, Spread Needle, or

Nirvan
Apr 8, 2005, 03:07 PM
Like the subject says ill trade 1 of those items for a Lavis Cannon, a Poushan, or ill trade 2 of mines for a Dark Flow!!!

JinxJinxJinx
Apr 8, 2005, 03:59 PM
Dark Flows are basically hacked :/

but i need your spread needle >_>
whats %?

JamesFOmar
Apr 8, 2005, 04:16 PM
Dark Flows are basically hacked :/

Not basically, they are hacked. I don't think this guy cares though.

Tycho
Apr 8, 2005, 05:21 PM
He could easily get hacks for free. :x

Nirvan
Apr 8, 2005, 11:05 PM
Um no, im did not know it was a hack and the Sp % is 49.
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Im pretty Lucky:)

Tycho
Apr 9, 2005, 05:36 AM
49%? I wouldn't call that lucky. You can't legitimately get 49% on something. o.o

JamesFOmar
Apr 9, 2005, 09:13 AM
Sp%? what the heck is that, are you talking about the chance that the special will work?

Anja
Apr 9, 2005, 12:35 PM
On 2005-04-08 21:05, Nirvan wrote:
Um no, im did not know it was a hack and the Sp % is 49.
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Im pretty Lucky:)

I wouldn't really call that lucky.....

Nirvan
Apr 9, 2005, 11:42 PM
(selfish)... and yes the 49 is on the dark atrribute

JinxJinxJinx
Apr 10, 2005, 08:34 AM
Ill trade a poushan for the needle
when do you wanna meet?

Nirvan
Apr 10, 2005, 03:52 PM
I play on xbox and i hand out usually around 9:00 at night on Saturdays (Because ofschool). Oh and the pushan i need it to be almost new plz http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

JinxJinxJinx
Apr 10, 2005, 05:27 PM
post when you get on and your gamertag

Nirvan
Apr 10, 2005, 08:00 PM
The gamertag is Nirvan0, but and i can't play until the exam week finish (STUPID SCHOOL).http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PatserGOUKI
Apr 11, 2005, 07:17 AM
And you call yourselfs legit players???

Please explain, the 49%, is pretty common, like 126% or 16% or whatever. But its an illegal item, so then please remove the legit player from your name... Sounds better then!

PatserGOUKI

AxelgearVII
Apr 11, 2005, 10:19 AM
On 2005-04-11 05:17, PatserGOUKI wrote:
And you call yourselfs legit players???

Please explain, the 49%, is pretty common, like 126% or 16% or whatever. But its an illegal item, so then please remove the legit player from your name... Sounds better then!

PatserGOUKI

You're title is a horrible horrible lie Nirvan.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxelgearVIII on 2005-04-11 08:19 ]</font>

JinxJinxJinx
Apr 11, 2005, 02:04 PM
49% is hacked?
percents only go up by 5%?
i dont want the needle anymore

JamesFOmar
Apr 11, 2005, 02:25 PM
49% is hacked?
percents only go up by 5%?

Both are correct. 49% is definetly a hack not to mention that Dark Flow is a hack. If you wish to remain legit stay away from this player. And he calls himself a legit player, you could atleast be honest.

Nirvan
Apr 11, 2005, 07:23 PM
All the things EXEPT for the SY i got them on trade and thought their had good %, but i didnt know it wasnt legit...

jnblz316
Apr 11, 2005, 09:14 PM
you must be the most nieve player on pso.

Nirvan
Apr 12, 2005, 12:43 PM
I dont care much about its a game... that means i have a life (n00bs)

JinxJinxJinx
Apr 12, 2005, 02:33 PM
LOL...kay

JamesFOmar
Apr 12, 2005, 03:13 PM
So because we like to enjoy a game properly and not ruin it with hacks and cheaters we're 'n00bs'. Have you ever played any game and gotten annoyed with a cheater(ie.monopoly someone sneaking money from bank or putting on 3 hotels, and yes look at that I have a real enough life to play board games). This is not just a PSO problem and I guess you just decided if you can't beat them join them. Well if we were all that lazy everyone would cheat in fact games would be made for the perpose of cheating. Maybe thats what your hoping for?

Cahill
Apr 12, 2005, 03:46 PM
You cared enough to put "Legit Player" under your handle which is clearly not the case.

I've only traded with people I didn't know in real life a few times and have been f'kn skunked on most of 'em. Trading rares that took me a good chunk of time to get to those that swore up and down that their item was a personal legit find. Then I see one way or another that the player is not legit and I have to drop the item and quit just to ensure I'm playing the game the way I choose to. It can be extremely frustrating.

My advice to you: Use only what you find personally, and if you do wish to trade select a person or two that you KNOW - without question - is legit. You could also simply remove the "Legit Player" from your handle so those who perhaps wish to trade with you are not under the impression that you are playing the game legitimately and offering personal finds. You may not care but others surely do.

I don't care who has hacks/dupes/whatever. Doesn't effect me since I only play in locked games. You could be considerate here though and avoid saying traded items are legit finds and calling yourself "lucky" in the process as if to cement the fact that you did, in fact, find the items personally. Common courtesy, man.

Bah! End rant. I've wasted enough time beating this dead horse. Nothing's gonna change.

JinxJinxJinx
Apr 12, 2005, 06:49 PM
Cahill is right
<3

jnblz316
Apr 12, 2005, 07:28 PM
yeah i hear you cahill and you are 100% right. it's just the fact that you have legit player on your handle and claiming your hacks are legit is just plain retarded. i used hacks when i started playing the xbox version first came out and stopped playing because it just got boring to play. i went legit and i am completely loving it. i have yet to get sick of playing pso. i am currently on psobb cause the hacking on the gc version of pso plus just got insane. so don't call anyone noob just because you know we are all right. just accept the fact that your a non legit claiming to be legit.