PDA

View Full Version : Mix!

Skorpius
Apr 8, 2005, 09:26 PM
Why do you pwn all the kids and their puppies?

Wyndham
Apr 8, 2005, 09:36 PM
because you touch yourself at night?

odie2088
Apr 9, 2005, 12:37 AM
MSG'd! ow my stomach lining! PUNT! dag yo!

Shadowpawn
Apr 9, 2005, 12:41 AM
^ Oh noes!!!!!

Mixfortune
Apr 9, 2005, 02:08 AM
Alielle threatened me into pushing that stroller into the path of the semi, I swear!
I mean... because it's so there, sitting out in the open... I'd feel guilty letting that stuff go free.
And those damn kids love those damn puppies so much, I thrive off the pain and tears!
I mean... puppies make for good frisbees. Errr....

Alielle
Apr 9, 2005, 11:00 PM
On 2005-04-09 00:08, Mixfortune wrote:
Alielle threatened me into pushing that stroller into the path of the semi, I swear!
I mean... because it's so there, sitting out in the open... I'd feel guilty letting that stuff go free.
And those damn kids love those damn puppies so much, I thrive off the pain and tears!

Nuh uh. It wasn't a stroller.

It was three!! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Mixfortune
Apr 10, 2005, 04:33 AM
On 2005-04-09 21:00, Alielle wrote:

On 2005-04-09 00:08, Mixfortune wrote:

Nuh uh. It wasn't a stroller.

It was three!! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Hey, I pushed one! You're the one that pushed three!
I'm still trying to beat that record, but it's slow going. There's generally mishaps and they don't turn out completely successful when there's 4 or more. I'm working up some good strategies with pairs, though! All that practice and such...