PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Online Scammers

Rabid
Apr 10, 2005, 06:49 PM
Subject: The Stupid Ones

Ok Ive been noticing this alot. Not just in PSO, but in every game I play.
You know them, you hate em, you wish they would just disappear. They are the SCAMMERS. Some of them have very elaborate scams. Others are just stupid. Im here to point out the stupid ones.

I was playing PSO a few minutes ago with a friend and this person comes in (No names will be mentioned.)

This person is level 126. I use my "Hi" symbol and they respond with an EXTREMELY elaborate Hi symbol as well. I think "ok this is cool, maybe she (had a girl's name) can do TTF with us."

Well then she says "HELP ME SOMEBODY STOLE ALL MY STUFF"

Rabid> How?

Person> SANGE YASHA? PLEASE!!!

Rabid>How did they steal your stuff?

Person> THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ONLINE. SOMEBODY STOLE MY STUFF.

Here is wishing I had a keyboard. I couldn't use the little in game one fast enough. I just say "Your a liar" and she leaves.

Come on...lets review.
1)Extremely elaborate Hi symbol
2)Saying its her first time online and somebody stole her stuff.

I have many more stories and examples but I dont wanna type them. My point is: If your going to scam, don't be stupid and make stupid scams.

ai_no_usagi
Apr 10, 2005, 08:33 PM
oh god, how many times does this have to happen? I know what you mean about the scammers, and especially the ones that are like, "give me rares! lol!" and you say no, or that you don't have any and they just ignore you and keep on with it. it really gets annoying. especially when you want to actually play a game and not give/trade any items. if you wanted to do that, you sure as hell wouldn't have made a ttf game.

Graptakular83
Apr 11, 2005, 11:02 PM
Heh, i met a guy who said he just found a red ring in a towers run. Then he proceded to give me a few Tripolic Shields because he "had a lot of em" . Then before he left he told me to check out PSOW for the Beat Drop rates so i can easily find a Standstill Shield. Every word of his was a lie.

Scrub
Apr 12, 2005, 05:32 AM
You have no idea how fun it is to make a 'living' on a video game by praying off the weak and retarded. I got so much shit on Diablo 2 this way that it isn't even funny....well, to anybody except for me. I think it's pretty funny.

3v1L19
Apr 12, 2005, 05:52 AM
These aren't scammers we are talking about here, it's beggers. The ones that run around mindlessly in the lobbys and games for hours spamming the same message.

"1337 H4X0R D00D STOLE SH1T PLZ GIV"

O_O There's a reason I quit PSO.