PDA

View Full Version : Old Comments.

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 12, 2005, 08:57 PM
Stumbling through my old quote files (Kind of a personal Bash.org, started looong before Bash.org was even thought of), I came across an interesting quote of mine.

VanGarrett: There are times when one must question why they are here, and as they are inexplicably here, rather than there, they must then question where they belong. But where does one belong? More importantly, why is this one here and that one there, and why are either of them anywhere? What makes these two more worthy of existence than the third option that never came to be? The third will never eat, sleep, drink, the third will never have a prom, or a girlfriend, and the third will never love another.
VanGarrett: Ultimately, what have YOU done to deserve the ability to eat, sleep, drink, go to a prom, and love others, whereas this third option never had a chance? Are you just lucky, or are you here because you were favored over the third option? Or are you here because the third option was favored over you? Maybe existence is punishment for something we did when we didn't exist, or maybe it's just the random luck of the draw. One way or another, we're here, and the only way out is through.

Discuss.

Sagasu
Apr 12, 2005, 09:11 PM
All you have to do is be there at the right time and place.

This is way to deep for fkl ;>

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 12, 2005, 09:46 PM
Yes, Sagasu... Unfortunately, you are correct. This is too much for FKL.

Wyndham
Apr 12, 2005, 09:59 PM
although it's not too much for fluffy. >_>

Skuda
Apr 12, 2005, 10:31 PM
ah, I needed a little intelectual stimulation after a disapointingly soupy icecream...

navci
Apr 12, 2005, 10:34 PM
On 2005-04-12 18:57, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

VanGarrett:I want to hurt your brain. And I will do it by having you question your existance.

There. I summed it up.

Solstis
Apr 12, 2005, 11:12 PM
Try proving that you exist.

I haven't yet. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Nai_Calus
Apr 13, 2005, 12:03 AM
On 2005-04-12 19:59, Oran1324 wrote:
although it's not too much for fluffy. >_>

Nothing is too much for Fluffy.

Fluffy: Except getting Nai to behave and do what he's supposed to... -.-