PDA

View Full Version : One Stop Weapon Shop

Botosai
Apr 13, 2005, 12:25 PM
All weapons lagit, list what you want and i shall greatfully:sell trade and layaway(lol)
dont be shy I have whatever you may want.

Tycho
Apr 13, 2005, 12:38 PM
Uhh...
Demon's Vulcans with high hit? :o

AxelgearVII
Apr 13, 2005, 12:47 PM
Blizzard Raygun with monster hit(50 or more)? =o

Botosai
Apr 13, 2005, 01:11 PM
Heres a little taste of wut i do have not all lists are complete i have more

HUnter Shoplist

Bkb x4
seald j sword x2 (1 untekked)
Lavis Cannon x4 (1 untekked)
lavis blades x2
double cannon x2
Chinsawed x5 (3 untekked)
Red Sword x3
Red saber x4
Red partisan x4
red Handgun x6
red daggers x2 (both untkked)
red slicer x5 (3 untekked)
impereal pick x2
byrdish (Hucast only) x2
Yamigarisu x6
Monkey king bar x6
sinnow b blades x3
sinnow red blades x5
Neis claw(fake) x10 http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Neis Claw(Real) x7
Sange x3
Yasha x6
Kamui x4
Sange& Yasha x5
Asuka x5
Musashi x10:P
Yamato x8:P
Partisan of lighting x3
Dark Flow x2
All agito at least 3 of each
All Flowens at least 2 of each
All db x5 of each

Cahill
Apr 13, 2005, 01:29 PM
"All weapons lagit"

"Dark Flow x2"

Got a bit of a conflict there, man.

Notos
Apr 13, 2005, 01:41 PM
On 2005-04-13 11:29, Cahill wrote:
"All weapons lagit"

"Dark Flow x2"

No there isn't. Don't pick on him just because he forgot to put a space between the "g" and the "i". So his stuff will make your game run in slow-mo when you equip it, sounds like fun. I want a free Triple Cannon with 382% hit please.

Botosai
Apr 13, 2005, 01:55 PM
[quote]
On 2005-04-13 11:29, Cahill wrote:
"All weapons lagit"

"Dark Flow x2"

you know what I mean. And yes I do have two lagit dark flows one made from a sword and one made from a Callibur.

ill post my Fo weapons And Ra
weapons later

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Botosai on 2005-04-13 11:56 ]</font>

Cahill
Apr 13, 2005, 02:08 PM
I wasn't making fun of your typo. Sorry if you took it that way.

I meant there are no legit Dark Flows. There's no way to get the DNA needed to make them. Olga Flow does not drop it.

Cahill
Apr 13, 2005, 02:09 PM
OOPS! Accidental double post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cahill on 2005-04-13 12:26 ]</font>

Notos
Apr 13, 2005, 02:13 PM
Cahill, just give it up. You can't really fight them all. Just relax and have fun with slow-mo weapon, OK? I want my davil harp. >.<

Ochre
Apr 13, 2005, 02:53 PM
I'm curious, why are you trading/giving away items like this? Some of these are really good items and unless you're quitting the game, I see no reason for you to be doing this. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Well, if your weapons are truly for real, I'd be VERY interested one of those Sinow Red's blades. Or, hmm, you wouldn't happen to have a spare legit Kasami Bracer, too, now would you? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

noob-of-fury
Apr 13, 2005, 11:55 PM
He has extras of most of them and I don't play much anymore so I'm giving him mine. Being roommates is beneficial to everyone!

Tycho
Apr 14, 2005, 05:30 AM
7 Nei's Claws? Sure... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

So how come this guy that says he has all weapons have all these lame elusive 12-star overrated weapons five times, but not the kickass common weapons Axel and I asked for? <_<

AxelgearVII
Apr 14, 2005, 08:44 AM
omgwtfj00 r teh ubah! so many rares! You mustve worked soooo hard 2 git sickz yahsahzzz n sehvehen nayz clawz!

No seriously.You fail.

noob-of-fury
Apr 14, 2005, 09:55 AM
On 2005-04-14 03:30, Tycho wrote:
7 Nei's Claws? Sure... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

So how come this guy that says he has all weapons have all these lame elusive 12-star overrated weapons five times, but not the kickass common weapons Axel and I asked for? <_<

the neis claws he has are the fake ones from peganni not the real ones jeez ur and as for the kick ass common weapons.....Who would have those....they are weak as hell and how do i know this you ask? We both had this game since release and worked hard as hell to find and we played hardcore so all his stuff is legit idk wher he got the genes to make the dark flow though

Botosai
Apr 14, 2005, 10:00 AM
the neis claws he has are the fake ones from peganni not the real ones jeez ur and as for the kick ass common weapons.....Who would have those....they are weak as hell and how do i know this you ask? We both had this game since release and worked hard as hell to find and we played hardcore so all his stuff is legit idk wher he got the genes to make the dark flow though

[/quote]

Thx noob And the genes i got from another player, i didnt find those and no i dont keep "handguns" or "Vulcans" i dont use them but i will search for them if u want sorry if you dont beleive me or not but thats what I have.

Saiffy
Apr 14, 2005, 10:18 AM
This very thread hurts my brain beyond belief

The gene flow cannot be dropped. If you got it from a friend who claimed it did. He is wrong. Someone used an AR/hexed it into his inventory.

Therefor it is not legit.

And Tychu. Want a 127% hit one? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Ice_ryu
Apr 14, 2005, 10:42 AM
or used the drop all red box code that i am starting to c a lot off nowadays

AxelgearVII
Apr 14, 2005, 11:17 AM

The 7 claws Tycho is referring to are Real Neis Claws which are clearly marked real. Bottom line, both of you are liars. Horrible ones at that.

Seize Lockgun+4 anyone? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tycho
Apr 17, 2005, 04:56 PM
Bad spelling, using only popular weapons while ignoring good non-rare weapons, claiming to have a legitimate Dark Flow, having multiple instances of all uber rare weapons, and stating I could only have referred to a fake Nei's by saying "seven Nei's Claws" while the list clearly says this?

Neis claw(fake) x10
Neis Claw(Real) x7

You fail.

JamesFOmar
Apr 18, 2005, 06:46 PM
I guess lots of people say they fail. I guess thats probably why they were just gonna see what you wanted then tell you if they had it. As soon as they posted there little 'taste' they failed in the eyes of all legitamate players. But hey can I have 300% dark Guld and Milla!!!!!111???//

PatserGOUKI
Apr 19, 2005, 07:30 AM
On 2005-04-13 11:11, Botosai wrote:
Heres a little taste of wut i do have not all lists are complete i have more

HUnter Shoplist

Bkb x4
seald j sword x2 (1 untekked)
Lavis Cannon x4 (1 untekked)
lavis blades x2
double cannon x2
Chinsawed x5 (3 untekked)
Red Sword x3
Red saber x4
Red partisan x4
red Handgun x6
red daggers x2 (both untkked)
red slicer x5 (3 untekked)
impereal pick x2
byrdish (Hucast only) x2
Yamigarisu x6
Monkey king bar x6
sinnow b blades x3
sinnow red blades x5
Neis claw(fake) x10 http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Neis Claw(Real) x7
Sange x3
Yasha x6
Kamui x4
Sange& Yasha x5
Asuka x5
Partisan of lighting x3
Dark Flow x2
All Flowens at least 2 of each
All db x5 of each

This ain't legit! Cmon man, this stuff is duped to the bone. Especially the Dark flow as reminded, NOT LEGIT!
And 6 Yasha's... and the Flowerns Sword AUW 3077, get real man, this is not legit!

but anyway, I have this stuff, I would give away everything too, it's duped anyway! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Don't you have ID cards hehehe

PatserGOUKI

Ice_ryu
Apr 19, 2005, 09:25 AM
They dont have to be duped. He could be using the reb box drop code that causes the monsters to only drop red boxes. If that is the case although the manner of obtaining is cheating, the weapons are legit

Neith
Apr 19, 2005, 09:43 AM
I beg to differ. If a cheat code was used to make monsters drop rares, then tehy were obtained illegitimatly (sp?), I'd class them as hacks/dupes. Anyway, the point of this thread is a trade thread, even if the weapons aren't legit, lets let this rest unless anyone does want anything from the list.

slimster
Apr 19, 2005, 04:55 PM
Got a question. Can you or Sonic Team tell the difference between a hacked item or a duped item?

Tycho
Apr 19, 2005, 05:53 PM
On 2005-04-19 14:55, slimster wrote:
Got a question. Can you or Sonic Team tell the difference between a hacked item or a duped item?

No. But I don't believe anyone that has that many Sange&Yashas.

Sitka
Apr 19, 2005, 06:17 PM
I was discussing this with a friend the other day. Between us, we have somewhere around 15,000+ hours of PSO play. In that time, we've seen collectively about six uber-rare drops.

I've know friends with multiple 200-level chars who've been lucky enough to get 3 or 4 uber rares in their careers on PSO.

Then there is Kef, but he's more the exception and there's many a rare he's never seen either.

Only one player I've played with, and I've played with dozens of lvl 200 players, have ever seen a section id card drop.

So, think about that when you want to post something like a dozen+ uber rares up for trade. You get one of those babies, you don't trade it. You might give it to a very close friend or like our friend Vash, give it away when you retire, but you don't put multiples up for trade.

bored219
Apr 19, 2005, 11:11 PM
I believe this trade post has turned into a cheating topic in a way... all anyone is talking about is "oh he duped blah blah" and he hasn't posted anything for the last 15 posts or so.. and this has also turned to ignorance too, such as not being able to read things on the tradelist..

oh.. and what would u want for 1 of those lavis blades... ^_^ hehe

Wrynn
Apr 20, 2005, 09:12 AM
Um Botosai, i was wondering if you could save a sange, yasha, and kamui for me. How much would it be for me to buy them? I should have the money, but i dont have online yet, i will in the summer tho. So if you could check my profile and get my e-mail and we can chat thru e-mail if u want. Or private message.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wrynn on 2005-04-20 07:15 ]</font>

Botosai
Apr 20, 2005, 11:16 AM
On 2005-04-19 21:11, bored219 wrote:
I believe this trade post has turned into a cheating topic in a way... all anyone is talking about is "oh he duped blah blah" and he hasn't posted anything for the last 15 posts or so.. and this has also turned to ignorance too, such as not being able to read things on the tradelist..

oh.. and what would u want for 1 of those lavis blades... ^_^ hehe

Im in need of another syncesta actualy so I could turn it into A double cannon my friend cloud left me his stuff right before he quit so im gonna trade/give stuff away

and for all of you who are here ranting on about this and that me not having stuff and how its not possible think about who your talking to I have had this game since Launch date havnt corrupted not one dam time maxed out my play time I Have 2 lvl 200 chars i have played this game hardcore for 3 solid years I dont give a dam what u think i am or if u think im cheating you dont know me you dont know nothing about me and i dont think u ever will i suggest u keep your ill comments to yourself im fed up with your menial efforts to belittel me by calling me a cheater/hacker that for one i am not.
i never said i found all the weapons on my own
i have aquired through asking/given when i start a new char. so please stop it is aggrovating the crap out of me if you have any dignity as an inteligent human being u will keep your comments to yourself unless asked for. and i havent posted due to college
and the gene flow i didnt know if it was hacked or not. i didnt even know Olga never dropped it and if it is hacked why dont people get bannd for it. so you see dont post all that crap about me duping and cheating its cruel I have never posted such on any one of you so I expect the same nuf said

Neith
Apr 20, 2005, 11:25 AM
Neis Claw (real).
Viridia Only.
1/28,808 drop.
From Ill Gill.

Even doing Phantasmal World 4 (full) over and over, just to meet the droprate (not the actual likelyness of getting the drop), you'd need to kill multiple thousands of them. Yes, it's possible you may have 1, but 7? I'm sorry for being skeptical, but honestly..The only way I could see you have 7 is if they're hacks/dupes. You did clearly state you had 7 REAL Neis.
Even with loads of friends, 2 lv 200 characters, 7 is quite frankly a joke. Might as well lock this before (yet another) flame war, unless any trades go ahead.

Botosai
Apr 20, 2005, 11:50 AM
On 2005-04-20 09:25, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Neis Claw (real).
Viridia Only.
1/28,808 drop.
From Ill Gill.

Even doing Phantasmal World 4 (full) over and over, just to meet the droprate (not the actual likelyness of getting the drop), you'd need to kill multiple thousands of them. Yes, it's possible you may have 1, but 7? I'm sorry for being skeptical, but honestly..The only way I could see you have 7 is if they're hacks/dupes. You did clearly state you had 7 REAL Neis.
Even with loads of friends, 2 lv 200 characters, 7 is quite frankly a joke. Might as well lock this before (yet another) flame war, unless any trades go ahead.

did you not read? i didnt finde them all GOD DAM READ
i got through trades with other people and i got two with the help of my friends so stop posting if you didnt read the post before.

Neith
Apr 20, 2005, 11:59 AM
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I'll admit I skim read your posts, so I missed that bit. You can't just tell someone to stop posting because of a silly mistake.

As for the Neis... If they're legitimate, and you traded for them, well.. who would trade away a legitimate Nei's that they'd found? For f***s sake, it's almost a 1/30k drop, for ONE ID. It'd generally take months to find, if not more. You wouldn't trade one away for pretty much anything. If you traded a lot for them, you were probably ripped off, if you didnt trade much, just as well. Dupes at the very, very least in my opinion. Could be wrong, but after playing PSO for 2 years, I know you don't tend to even offer your best rares. I bet some of the veterans on here have seen 1, maybe 2 Neis in their career (legit ones I'm talking). The legitimacy of everything comes into question though with the huge array of 11 and 12 star rares you're offering....

Botosai
Apr 20, 2005, 12:10 PM
On 2005-04-20 09:59, UrikoBB3 wrote:
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I'll admit I skim read your posts, so I missed that bit. You can't just tell someone to stop posting because of a silly mistake.

As for the Neis... If they're legitimate, and you traded for them, well.. who would trade away a legitimate Nei's that they'd found? For f***s sake, it's almost a 1/30k drop, for ONE ID. It'd generally take months to find, if not more. You wouldn't trade one away for pretty much anything. If you traded a lot for them, you were probably ripped off, if you didnt trade much, just as well. Dupes at the very, very least in my opinion. Could be wrong, but after playing PSO for 2 years, I know you don't tend to even offer your best rares. I bet some of the veterans on here have seen 1, maybe 2 Neis in their career (legit ones I'm talking). The legitimacy of everything comes into question though with the huge array of 11 and 12 star rares you're offering....

ok ill forgive you on that note but ther is no real way to tell if its legit or duped unless the stats are all thrown out of wack (which are not) the best one i have is Neis Claw with 36 hit and 23 on AB.
so in this case you have a point. but the people i play with had 2 or more and gave/traded it to me and if your wondering why im getting rid of alot of my stuff my stuff is because i only have one memory card and i cant hold it all its over flowing out of the bank and into my inventory space.

mugen
Apr 20, 2005, 12:10 PM
trading for an UBER rare is a sure sign it is more than likely illegit. i dont know anyone in their right mind who would trade an UBER rare they found, unless it was for another UBER. the best thing i ever found was a heavens punisher. that's about the only uber i can think of finding (unless you count the psychowand i piped which took me 7 months of piping). i know someone who spent 5000 hours hunting an Sealed j-sword. they dedicated most of their career hunting one, and they never found it. anyone who would trade an SJS more than likely didnt find it legitimately.

trading for ubers does NOT make them legit. in fact, it's pretty much saying the opposite. the person would have to be stupid, or insane to trade something of such a high value.

TheOneHero
Apr 20, 2005, 12:11 PM
I think it's time someone posted this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/TheOneHero/n00b/ElrondBS.jpg

Ice_ryu
Apr 20, 2005, 12:49 PM
The value of an object is relative. I found an oran card once playing online with a oran doing the mines. I traded it away. Why, because it was worthless to me. Who cares that its impossible to find if its function in the game is crap. I rather have something I can equipt and ake me better, like the RED MECHS Botosai is giving me.

ThanX in advance for the red mechs http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Neith
Apr 20, 2005, 12:56 PM
A weapon's %'s can ONLYbe in 5s (ie 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 etc, up to 100) A good example of this are the hack weapons with 127%. These are easy to prove that they are not legit, seeing as their %'s are not in multiples of 5. Same goes for the Nei's Claw.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-04-20 10:57 ]</font>

Botosai
Apr 20, 2005, 01:04 PM
lol the counsel of elderon need to stfu

and as for the uber for uber thing like i said theres no way to tell you can only assume if its a dupe or not and to let you all know now that list has dwindle down alot i shall up date

Bkb x2
seald j sword x1
Lavis Cannon x3
lavis blades x2
Chinsawed 2
Red saber x1
Red partisan x4
red Handgun x2
red slicer x2
impereal pick x2
Yamigarisu x4
Monkey king bar x3
sinnow b blades x2
sinnow red blades x2
Neis claw(fake) x10
Neis Claw(Real) x4
Sange x1
Yasha x4
Kamui x1
Asuka x5
Partisan of lighting x3
Dark Flow 1
most flowens swords are gone
All db x2 of each

Botosai
Apr 20, 2005, 01:11 PM
On 2005-04-20 10:56, UrikoBB3 wrote:
A weapon's %'s can ONLYbe in 5s (ie 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 etc, up to 100) A good example of this are the hack weapons with 127%. These are easy to prove that they are not legit, seeing as their %'s are not in multiples of 5. Same goes for the Nei's Claw.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-04-20 10:57 ]</font>

O_O seriously? hmmm in that case i think that one i mentiond is a hack.
but i have a small question Why does it matter if the wep is legit or a dupe? doesnt its function work the same as its legit counter part? does it bother you knowing that when u use it "omg im usin a duped weapon its not as strong as a legit one im gonna die im gonna die im gonna die? no it dosnt. why u ask i dont know cuz i cant tell a dupe from the real one unless its stats are bizzare. and yes if a weapon is worthless and just there and taking up space i will get rid of it toss it give or trade its no big deal its only a game

Ice_ryu
Apr 20, 2005, 01:23 PM
Well said, there is no difference between a ligit weapon and a dupe. Code is code. A bunch of ones and zeros, thats all. Whos stops a person from finding a rare weapon and then mass duping PDs to get it to 100%. Does that make the weapon no longer legit? Its all crap. The reason why no one can tell the difference between a legit weapon and a dupe is because (drums rolling) THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE!!

Botosai, hate to souns greedy but you woundt have a extra gods body aswell huh?

digigram
Apr 20, 2005, 01:35 PM
simply, the only thing that eliminates all faith that what you have is legit, is the fact that you think making a Dark Flow from a hacked parasitic gene, is legit..

Mind you, i don't play anymore because I think this game is boring as all hell and loved the idea of not being in the middle of pointless gimp arguements like this.

But if you're offering legit items, offer the items you have "found". The fact there is a Dark flow in your list makes all of the others, especially in the multiples of items, totally worthless to most people here. Found items have worth in the amount of time spent finding them. Traded in multiple generations or dupes might as well be given away.

I mean 11 legit yashas? If you have been playing for 3 years, you'd know that no one in their right mind would believe you, not to mention you should know that in those 3 years you would find 1-2 at MOST.

14 lavis cannons?
4 cannon = 4
2 blades = 4
2 D-cannons= 6

I think the reason why so many people are posting saying "WTF", is that you are saying ->

11 legit yashas
12 lavis cannons
sealed J swords and Dark flows. ALL LEGIT. I want to trade

Instead of, I have a bunch of stuff I wanna trade, some i found, most are dupes and hacks.

simply, I have been playing as along as you. I'd be out of my fucking mind to try and get away with claiming i have a compiled total of 11 yashas and 2 legit dark flows.

You understand why people are posting... oh and...um. Don't bother replying with a STFU NOOB I worked hard for all of these uber rarez.

because no ones's gonna buy it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2005-04-20 11:36 ]</font>

Neith
Apr 20, 2005, 01:47 PM
Legit weapons aren't really any different from hacks (other than damage if the hack has stupid %'s), but a lot of people (me included) only play legit, as rare hunting forms the main focal point of the game once the bosses are beaten. Hacking weapons is the cheap way to a better character, I'd prefer to obtain weapons legitimately. Up to you how you play, but don't pass off hacks as legitimates.

Botosai
Apr 20, 2005, 01:52 PM
On 2005-04-20 11:35, digigram wrote:
simply, the only thing that eliminates all faith that what you have is legit, is the fact that you think making a Dark Flow from a hacked parasitic gene, is legit..

Mind you, i don't play anymore because I think this game is boring as all hell and loved the idea of not Ibeing in the middle of pointless gimp arguements like this.

But if you're offering legit items, offer the items you have "found". The fact there is a Dark flow in your list makes all of the others, especially in the multiples of items, totally worthless to most people here. Found items have worth in the amount of time spent finding them. Traded in multiple generations or dupes might as well be given away.

I mean 11 legit yashas? If you have been playing for 3 years, you'd know that no one in their right mind would believe you, not to mention you should know that in those 3 years you would find 1-2 at MOST.

14 lavis cannons?
4 cannon = 4
2 blades = 4
2 D-cannons= 6

I think the reason why so many people are posting saying "WTF", is that you are saying ->

11 legit yashas
12 lavis cannons
sealed J swords and Dark flows. ALL LEGIT. I want to trade

Instead of, I have a bunch of stuff I wanna trade, some i found, most are dupes and hacks.

simply, I have been playing as along as you. I'd be out of my fucking mind to try and get away with claiming i have a compiled total of 11 yashas and 2 legit dark flows.

You understand why people are posting... oh and...um. Don't bother replying with a STFU NOOB I worked hard for all of these uber rarez.

because no ones's gonna buy it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2005-04-20 11:36 ]</font>

ill tell your stupid ass the same dam thing i told the other stupid ass hat
1:I DID NOT FIND THEM ALL
2:I GOT ITEMS THROUGH TRADES
3:DIDNT KNOW THAT OLGAS DROP RATE WAS OFF GOT GENE FROM ANOTHER PLAYER
4:I DO GIVE STUFF AWAY
5:STFU NOOB

Neith
Apr 20, 2005, 01:55 PM

Flame Barrier or Sieze Lockgun for this one? There was no need to insult either digigram or me, we're just telling you the truth.. Cumulatively, me and digigram have played for years. I may have been a 'newb' or 'newbie' once, but not a 'noob'. Meh, mod's ,I call a lock on this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-04-20 11:57 ]</font>

Botosai
Apr 20, 2005, 01:59 PM
On 2005-04-20 11:55, UrikoBB3 wrote:

Flame Barrier or Sieze Lockgun for this one? There was no need to insult either digigram or me, we're just telling you the truth..

yes there was. u wont shut up and keep posting in my thred with your stupid belifs abut what i do and dont have if u dont want to be insulted than stfu and get the hell out.

Sitka
Apr 20, 2005, 02:04 PM
Definitely no need to insult my man.

Digi is a good friend of mine and is an honest player.

Neither myself or many others were intending to insult you, just call into the question the "legit" claim on some of the items - that's all.

This is a trading post. If someone wants to trade or arrange something with you that's great. You are more than welcome to play or trade how you wish - that is your right.

We just wanted to call attention to the facts - that's all.

Peace man. Let's just move on, okay?

Neith
Apr 20, 2005, 02:06 PM
No problems, mods have been PM'ed, in their hands now I guess.

Botosai
Apr 20, 2005, 02:12 PM
ahh well its now considerd locked ill open another trade thread and anyone is welcome to join idc.
but going into someones thread and starting a flame war is pretty pethetic. i dont see why you would go on and inturupt a perfectly peacful thread and turn it into an internet holocaust

TheOneHero
Apr 20, 2005, 02:23 PM
On 2005-04-20 12:12, Botosai wrote:
ahh well its now considerd locked ill open another trade thread and anyone is welcome to join idc.
but going into someones thread and starting a flame war is pretty pethetic. i dont see why you would go on and inturupt a perfectly peacful thread and turn it into an internet holocaust

No one went in and started a flame war; you made it into one because you were proved wrong.

And quit spamming.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2005-04-20 12:36 ]</font>

Ice_ryu
Apr 20, 2005, 02:25 PM
Seems this happen too much. This is a trade forum and people decide to convert it to a "your not stuffis not legit" topic. I believe this was for trading and anybody not believing the stuff is legit could just have decided not to trade anything and go away.

Neith
Apr 20, 2005, 02:26 PM
I wasn't even gonna give you the time and reply, but can everyone just stop? We were only trying to help, but the thread's turned to name calling, and false accusations. Someone remind me to never post outside of General/MQI http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

TheOneHero
Apr 20, 2005, 02:28 PM
On 2005-04-20 12:25, Ice_ryu wrote:
Seems this happen too much. This is a trade forum and people decide to convert it to a "your not stuffis not legit" topic. I believe this was for trading and anybody not believing the stuff is legit could just have decided not to trade anything and go away.

Myself, and most others don't give a shit whether someone's stuff is legit or not.

What we give a shit about is when someone says it's legit when it's not.

Botosai
Apr 20, 2005, 02:29 PM
On 2005-04-20 12:26, UrikoBB3 wrote:
I wasn't even gonna give you the time and reply, but can everyone just stop? We were only trying to help, but the thread's turned to name calling, and false accusations. Someone remind me to never post outside of General/MQI http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

never post outside of General/MQI

Botosai
Apr 20, 2005, 02:30 PM
On 2005-04-20 12:28, TheOneHero wrote:

On 2005-04-20 12:25, Ice_ryu wrote:

Myself, and most others don't give a shit whether someone's stuff is legit or not.

What we give a shit about is when someone says it's legit when it's not.

do you know if its legit or not?

digigram
Apr 20, 2005, 03:07 PM
completely normal person + internet + anonymity = asshole.

Hey thanks, no one EVER, said you're a fucking idiot or an dumbass or called you one thing, and all you can come back with is ASSSHITFUCKNOOBOMGWTF DONT HIJACK MY LEGIT TRADE THREAD.

1: You obviously have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.
2: Being behind a screen doesn't mean you're better than someone else and can claim anything you want so other teens can kiss your feet.
3: Not only did someone message a mod for a lock, I am messaging a mod for you not knowing how to control your angst ridden frustrations from calling people names when we are just trying to point something out.

geewj
Apr 20, 2005, 05:38 PM
Everyone shut up and go away.

Abdur will come lock this shortly.

Guntz348
Apr 20, 2005, 09:25 PM
Thanks for running this one into the ground.

*edit by Abdur*
I'm chucking it to the fkl.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2005-04-20 20:04 ]</font>