PDA

View Full Version : There's a thief loser named Omega

Spike
Feb 22, 2001, 03:00 PM
This guy is a real winner... I met him in the lobby and he says he'll trade me his Stag Cutlery for a Frying Pan. I thought it sounded very fishy, so I made him exchange guild cards and I told him I would hunt him down if he stole it from me. Sure enough, he grabs it and runs out like a little baby. So I was mailing him letting him know how much of a loser and he is and he comes up with this "steal or be stolen from" attitude. What the hell kinda of crap is that?? Anyways, a little later I joined a game he was playing and before I even joined the game he got all the other people in it thinking I'M the one that's the thief. So not only will this guy steal from you, but he lies to everyone and tries to destroy your reputation. If you see this bastard you need to steal his weapon when he dies and laugh in his face! Losers like this just help ruin PSO...

Integra
Mar 13, 2001, 05:28 AM
I, myself.. am named Omega as well.. people better not come up to me, calling me a thief..

jayro
Mar 13, 2001, 07:29 PM
I always read these posts and everyone is complaining about being stolen from. I'm beginning to think this is the crying baby forum. SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY you got robbed deal with it. I'm sick and tired of all the complaining going on about thievin its time for you all to grow up. If you don't like it do something about it like steal your stuff back otherwise tough shit. And to all you people complaining about duping ruining the game FUCK YOU TO go play offline or something. But don't bother my ass with your crying and complaining that its unfair. LIFES A BITCH! I rather enjoy the duping and stealing it makes the game more interesting. Them stealing makes you fight harder to stay alive and if your not smart enough to check out who your trading with or you drop first then ya know what? You deserve to be robbed. This has been a little life lesson to all you babies out there its time to stop complaining and deal with the realities of life.

Tengu
Mar 13, 2001, 08:15 PM
Shut up yourself Jayro, hes not crying hes letting everyone else know not to trust this fool, and telling us what he does. Why are you getting upset? Are you a duper and a theif as well? Probably...

jayro
Mar 14, 2001, 12:53 PM
Tengu you don't know shit. All I'm sayin is everyone needs to stop crying and do something about it. As far as me being a duper or a thief I definitely don't dupe but if I see your PUNK ASS I'll definitely rob it.

TwiTsami
Mar 16, 2001, 06:01 AM
hey dude if you don't want to hear about whos cheating in this game then maybe you shouldn't be in the cheaters forum. Your obviously a moron to think that people dont get mad when they get played, shit I lead a guy to his death when he stole from this one guy in the mines, then he beged to be revived, lol what a dork!! we took his weopen and when he returned to pionner 2, we agreed to give him his shit back if he would give dude his stuff back. Then this Dude busted out with an additude like we had some sort of problem, he wanted his shit back but didn't want to do the same. Well eventually everythign got cleared up, but really folks.

But hey, these characters are representations of us, when I play, your actually playing with me, not some fatasy person I created, assholes in real life are assholes in fiction.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: TwiTsami on 2001-03-16 03:03 ]</font>

jayro
Mar 16, 2001, 01:17 PM
I actually find it entertaining to see whos cheating. The thing that you keep missing is the fact that I said people need to be smarter and do something to prevent being robbed. If they are robbed than they need to do something about it.

BigP
Mar 16, 2001, 03:10 PM
YESSSSSSSS! HE SOLE MY MAG. HIS OTHER CHARACTER'S IS PHANTHROSS.

BigP
Mar 16, 2001, 03:14 PM
Jayro is a dick. Stop reading these forums if you don't like them. Why are you in the cheaters forum anyway??? Do you have to find a new way to dupe?

jayro
Mar 16, 2001, 04:13 PM
Big P I thought you died you fat monkey I don't have now or ever will buy an exploder game shark or any other cheat device. That said I will state my point one more time for all you ignorant mother fuckers out there. INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING ROBBED AND CRYING TO EACH OTHER WHY NOT TRY TO BE SMARTER AND IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE RUN AWAY AND RESTORE HP. OR IF YOU ARE TRADING GET GUILD CARDS IN A PASSWORDED GAME SO YOU KNOW WHO YOURE TRADING WITH AND NO ONE CAN COME IN AND JUST PICK UP THE ITEMS. DAMN YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING STUPID ITS UNBELIEVABLE. I TRY TO HELP BUT YOU ALL HAVE YOUR HEADS SO FAR UP YOUR ASSES THAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. ALSO YOU PEOPLE LABEL EVERYONE A DUPER WHO HAS SOMETHING ORIGINAL AND INTELLIGENT TO SAY AS IF THATS EQUIVALENT TO BEING THE DEVIL. MEANWHILE IF YOU WERE SO SMART YOU WOULD NEVER GET ROBBED. NOW THINK BEFORE YOU RESPOND DICK HEAD.