he shall be GONE!!! I'M LOVIN' IT!!!

Sef
Apr 21, 2005, 07:36 PM
Change sides, much?

Wyndham
Apr 21, 2005, 07:47 PM
On 2005-04-21 17:36, Sef wrote:
Change sides, much?

he's the one who made the toothburger! hw could you side with him??

Tact
Apr 21, 2005, 07:51 PM
*laughs*

Sef
Apr 21, 2005, 07:54 PM
On 2005-04-21 17:47, Oran1324 wrote:

On 2005-04-21 17:36, Sef wrote:
Change sides, much?

he's the one who made the toothburger! hw could you side with him??

Che, I don't recall saying who's side I was on.

ViewtifulJoe
Apr 21, 2005, 09:22 PM
*imagines what the link goes to and posts something witty about it*

Shadowpawn
Apr 21, 2005, 09:29 PM
I told him to hide my stash!

Wyndham
Apr 21, 2005, 11:42 PM
On 2005-04-21 19:29, Shadowpawn wrote:

of teeth?

Daikarin
Apr 22, 2005, 06:13 AM
Another fool involved in the Jackson case.

space_butler
Apr 22, 2005, 09:58 AM
yay! now he wont stop me burning the place down!

Shadowpawn
Apr 22, 2005, 10:27 AM
On 2005-04-21 21:42, Oran1324 wrote:

On 2005-04-21 19:29, Shadowpawn wrote:

of teeth?

No, my mustache. *puts one on*

Rianna_Type1
Apr 22, 2005, 01:29 PM
A story from a friend of mine who was involved in a McDonald's incident...

o yeah i went to mcdonalds today (i hate mcdonalds but i love really cheap food) for the 49 cent cheeseburger day. i left work early to beat the rush, but there was no avoiding the mass amount of dumbass high school kids. i was like whatever, i dont think i was that gay when i was in high school but whatever. i get in line and there are these 2 weiner white "thug" homies in front of me. one of thier friends walked in the door and got in the back of the line. one of the kids in front of me recognized the kid who walked in and invited him to cut in line. this fucking pissed me off. so the kid gets in front of me. i tap him on the shoulder and ask what he is doing. he replies "in line for food man". i then started getting so angry i thought i was going to cause a mcmassacre. so i tapped him on the shoulder again and said "well, if you wanna cut in line in front of me, you gotta pay the toll, either gimme that cigarette behind your ear of buy me a cheeseburger". he then started to realize i was twice his size and then tried pleading with me.

STUPID KID:"this is my last one man!"
ME: "I dont give a fuck, give me it or go in the back of the line"
*note: i had my sleeve rolled up on my hoodie so i looked super tough
STUPID KID: "hey i dont want any problems"
ME: "give me the cigarette and you won't"

his fucking friends totally turned away from him and he finally gave me his last cigarette. man i fucking rule. fuck stupid high school kids and thier fathers Nextel phones that they charge in thier mom's SUV.

.. Adam rocks hardcore.

Solstis
Apr 22, 2005, 01:33 PM
On 2005-04-22 11:29, Rianna_Type1 wrote:
A story from a friend of mine who was involved in a McDonald's incident...

o yeah i went to mcdonalds today (i hate mcdonalds but i love really cheap food) for the 49 cent cheeseburger day. i left work early to beat the rush, but there was no avoiding the mass amount of dumbass high school kids. i was like whatever, i dont think i was that gay when i was in high school but whatever. i get in line and there are these 2 weiner white "thug" homies in front of me. one of thier friends walked in the door and got in the back of the line. one of the kids in front of me recognized the kid who walked in and invited him to cut in line. this fucking pissed me off. so the kid gets in front of me. i tap him on the shoulder and ask what he is doing. he replies "in line for food man". i then started getting so angry i thought i was going to cause a mcmassacre. so i tapped him on the shoulder again and said "well, if you wanna cut in line in front of me, you gotta pay the toll, either gimme that cigarette behind your ear of buy me a cheeseburger". he then started to realize i was twice his size and then tried pleading with me.

STUPID KID:"this is my last one man!"
ME: "I dont give a fuck, give me it or go in the back of the line"
*note: i had my sleeve rolled up on my hoodie so i looked super tough
STUPID KID: "hey i dont want any problems"
ME: "give me the cigarette and you won't"

his fucking friends totally turned away from him and he finally gave me his last cigarette. man i fucking rule. fuck stupid high school kids and thier fathers Nextel phones that they charge in thier mom's SUV.

.. Adam rocks hardcore.

He need to have a warning label, lest some old lady cross his path.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Rianna_Type1
Apr 22, 2005, 01:34 PM
An old lady would know better than to cut my friend in a line... but, hmm, maybe she wouldn't?

Solstis
Apr 22, 2005, 01:35 PM
On 2005-04-22 11:34, Rianna_Type1 wrote:
An old lady would know better than to cut my friend in a line... but, hmm, maybe she wouldn't?

What if she was packing heat?

Rianna_Type1
Apr 22, 2005, 01:39 PM
Well, she could pack heat, I guess, if she wanted to.

She'd probably have to hope her first shot kills my friend, though.. otherwise, he'd probably snap and beat her down before she realized what happened.

You'd have to be pretty close to someone to cut them in line, so, he'd be well within range to smack her.

I don't think anyone wants to die for cutting in line, though. Not the person being cut or the cutee. Plus, I doubt anyone would brandish a weapon over something so stupid.

.. Then again, people seem to cross new stupidity boundaries everyday.

"Hey, it could happen!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rianna_Type1 on 2005-04-22 11:40 ]</font>