PDA

View Full Version : XBox:Looking For A Mind Mag

JinxJinxJinx
Apr 22, 2005, 11:12 PM
Something like Illa
no wings or tails

Sitka
Apr 26, 2005, 10:53 AM
I have several mind mags. Most of them are Satos with 5/0/45/150, Twins, Pilla and Estilla. I have also created many mags that range from 25/25/25/25 rares to a 195 mind mag that I am currently working on.

Unfortunately, I lost my power Nidra (5/148/45/0) that I was raising yesterday to an FSOD along with a Hero Ability and a Hildeblue's Head that I was piping up to store in the bank http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

So, what are you looking to give for a mind mag and what stats are you looking for?

JinxJinxJinx
Apr 26, 2005, 04:56 PM
160+ mind mag will be cool
i hate satos..HATE THEM!! lol

What do you have?
ima post all the rare i have(found all myself so dont expect any heaven punishers ;D)

Sitka
Apr 26, 2005, 05:29 PM
Well, I'd have to check for sure, but I think this is what I have:

Ila
Kabanda
Kaitabha
Kalki
Kama
Chao
Churel
Pretra
Pitri
RoboChao
Soniti
Angel Wings
Chu Chu
Hamburger
Mark III
Panzer Tail
Devil Wings
Bhima
Diwari
Nidra
Rati
Rumkin
Sato
Savitri

Many of these I've raised, some I've traded for and most(not all)can be traded. Most of the mags are at various stages of raising, with many in the 25/25/25/25 stat range or 5/0/45/150. Too bad you don't like Satos - I've got a ton of them. I've a lot of Ratis as well, but they're mostly stated for pow/dex.

Relative value, if you have a nice weapon with very high hit, some s-part armours, similarly statted mags, eggs, presents, jack-o-lanterns, nicely statted rare weapon or frame/armour (Rico's Earrings would be pretty nice), or something along those lines, let me know.

If not, I can probably let one or two go for some grinders, hp mats, power mats, luck mats or spells.
PM me if you want to know something more specific and I'll verify stats when I get on my xbox.

JinxJinxJinx
Apr 26, 2005, 06:10 PM
i like the ila and pitri

Ila
Kabanda
Kaitabha
Pitri
Diwari
Savitri

i have a legit found lvl 30 shifta disk and some percent weapons

*below 50%

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JinxJinxJinx on 2005-04-26 16:15 ]</font>

JinxJinxJinx
Apr 26, 2005, 06:12 PM
also what color are they?