PDA

View Full Version : 0440 hours

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 23, 2005, 06:47 AM
O-four-hundred-forty hours.
Or 4:40 A.M. now (as I start to write this.)

No plans for tomorrow so I can be up late without much consequence, but still, being awake for 18+ hours is taxing. I had an 11 hour workday. "Zombifying" is getting nearer. Meaning I start to moan like a zombie, shuffle my footsteps as I cannot walk a straight line, and my thought process becomes liquified, complete with bad spelling. Some stomach pains, heavy eyelids, insomniac TV watching, all commonplace.

I have pulled all nighters before, also one to three hours of sleep on a few days.

I'm a lightweight then. Compared to like Sagasu's superman 4 day run, if I remember correctly, but I shouldn't try to remember in my current disarray of the time and space reality refridgerator convienience store, something-er-other.

Crud.

Daikarin
Apr 23, 2005, 07:08 AM
No plans? Then go to sleep.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 23, 2005, 07:18 AM
On 2005-04-23 05:08, Even_Jin wrote:
No plans? Then go to sleep.

I had plans tonight but they are ridiculous.
I guess I should sleep, but I'm a sucker for the serenity and calmness 4 AM or early morning brings, in my suburban world. Lots of peacefulness to be had when no one can bother you, and there is almost complete silence.

I guess I meant I had no plans tomorrow so the day wouldn't be totally wasted if I slept through a Saturday, having stayed up to late/early into the morning.

Well I sound bad already, but replied back to your reply in my Rant topic. I tried to be coherent, but I'm sure there are typos to be seen.

Your advice works here.
Sleep it is.
Zombie time? Well, sorry to disappoint but maybe next time everybody.

Daikarin
Apr 23, 2005, 07:27 AM
And I just red the topic title.