PDA

View Full Version : GC: 0/0/55/0/ Frozen Shooter for trade

TheOneHero
Apr 25, 2005, 01:27 PM
I tekked them, (since I used them both for awhile) but they are legit, and I only wish legit things in return.

Both are fully grinded, percents are as follows:

FS1: 0/30/0/0 <- No longer up for trade.
FS2: 0/0/55/0

I'd really like to have the offline c-mode God's Shields, or the Blue and/or Green Ring from offline ep2 c-mode.

A lot of JP players do ep2 offline so some of you might try and trade with them for the rings. (if you want anyway, just trying to help)

Black Ring would also be nice, from the MA1 and MA2 quests.

If you don't have any of the above, just make your best offer; if I like it we can do a trade.

Legit items only please. =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2005-04-25 12:31 ]</font>

Ochre
Apr 25, 2005, 01:45 PM
Offline God's Shield? I assume those ones don't...well, suck like the online ones. Needless to say, I don't have an offline one, only online, so it's a moot point.

Anyway, I still would love the 0/30/0/0 Frozen Shooter, just because it's one of those essential RA weapons. Let me list some of my junk:

Brightness Circle (4 slots)
Secure Feet
D-Parts 2.10 (No slots)
Pitri (15/185/0/0)
Rati (50/50/50/50)
Demolition Comet +25 (0/0/0/30)
Anti-Android Rifle

...Ugh, I don't have much, but if something interests you, great If there's anything you need help hunting, I'm willing to help with that. And if push comes to shove, well, I can always give you my Black Ring when I eventually finish off the MA1/MA2 thing; I only want the spheres. And if not that, well, I phail. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ochre on 2005-04-25 11:48 ]</font>

TheOneHero
Apr 25, 2005, 01:55 PM
On 2005-04-25 11:45, Ochre wrote::

Brightness Circle (4 slots)
Secure Feet
D-Parts 2.10 (No slots)

Was the Brightness Circle made?
What are the stats on the Secure Feet?
I might trade for the D-parts, just for collection reasons.

Depending on how close you are to getting Black Ring, I might just wait for that. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Ochre
Apr 25, 2005, 02:06 PM
Nowhere fecking' close. XD Sill need to get about 3k MA2 points.

1. The Brightness Circle is the made version, yes.
2. I don't know about the Secure Feet, because I can't equip 'em, and haven't checked since I gave them to my new RA.
3. Whatever you want to do is fine with me. =P

TheOneHero
Apr 25, 2005, 02:12 PM
On 2005-04-25 12:06, Ochre wrote:
Nowhere fecking' close. XD Sill need to get about 3k MA2 points.

1. The Brightness Circle is the made version, yes.
2. I don't know about the Secure Feet, because I can't equip 'em, and haven't checked since I gave them to my new RA.
3. Whatever you want to do is fine with me. =P

1. No thanks on that then, Tycho already gave me his.
2. I'd like to get them anyway, so then I'd only have to pipe one more for my other RA.
3. Are you ok with trading the SF and D-Parts for one FS? If not I'll take just the Secure Feet.
4. When can you get online?

Ochre
Apr 25, 2005, 02:24 PM
I'll never get my RA to level 120, so you may have the Secure Feet. If you really want the D-Parts, you can have it too; I can always get another for my other android. And, I can be online in...30 minutes, I think. That work?

TheOneHero
Apr 25, 2005, 02:29 PM
On 2005-04-25 12:24, Ochre wrote:
I'll never get my RA to level 120, so you may have the Secure Feet. If you really want the D-Parts, you can have it too; I can always get another for my other android. And, I can be online in...30 minutes, I think. That work?

That'll work. I might be a little late though. Mintaka 5-8 ok?

Tycho
Apr 26, 2005, 01:06 AM
ZOMG, I offer you one of my no-hit Frozen Shooters for it...

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif