PDA

View Full Version : How many of you don't like the mods? And why?

Myst
Jul 28, 2002, 02:01 PM
Before you guys attempt to shut down this thread, I would like to point out that it was not meant to start a board war, but rather to allow feelings to come out, concerning you ofcousre. Anyway, enough with the introduction, as I would to get my views out.

I would have to say that i'm not too fond of you people. Wait...that's putting it too nicely. If I were to say what I really meant you'd probably ban me. You don't allow profanity, and flaming to SOME extent? You either allow it or you don't. You ban people like greg for flaming others, yet many other people on here do the same thing, but you don't ban THEM because "they haven't done it enough" or "it wasn't as bad as Greg did it". Boards like the ones on GameFAQS don't allow flaming at all, while other boards allow flaming to go on for days between two people. You are either pregnant, or not. You can't be HALF pregnant. Catch my drift?

I would also like to point out that a lot of you "lead" members in to being banned by replying to their messages. Mods are supposed to be responsible and mature, why should you play "cursing" game with the member, make them get even more agitated, and then ban them because they were "causing trouble"? Does that seem right? If you know where this is going to lead to, don't go any farther. For instance, Sleet1. Wata, if you don't "give a flying fuck" about him, why continue to reply to his messages? Hmm, I wonder how he/she got BANNED? Do you really think he/she would have continued talking shit about you if you didn't reply?

I don't consider Mods power hungry, but in this case there is an exception. "Abuse of power" does not even come close to what you people do. If you ask me I think we should get new mods, because I think quite a lot of people on the boards are more responsible than you guys.

Feel free to post what you want people. Remember to explain Why you like/dislike them so much!

Happy day.

watashiwa
Jul 28, 2002, 02:38 PM
On 2002-07-28 12:01, Myst wrote:
Wata, if you don't "give a flying fuck" about him, why continue to reply to his messages? Hmm, I wonder how he/she got BANNED? Do you really think he/she would have continued talking shit about you if you didn't reply?

And here we have another person who is talking out of their ass.

I didn't reply to Sleet. I ignored him for quite some time before he was banned. If you cared to dig back through the threads you'd see that. In fact, he got banned while I was asleep while he continued to cause problems with the forum.

I don't know how many times it needs to be said, but if you don't like the way the forum is ran, go somewhere else.

Good day.

ABDUR101
Jul 28, 2002, 02:42 PM
Ambrai changed people's titles and banned Sleet. Wata did'nt want to ban him because he thought he'd start acting better once everything died down.

I like the mods, they aren't exactly doing anything wrong. A mod is allowed to defend themselves, they are human just like you and me.

The fact that you don't like a number of us, causes me to not really care what you think about this place. If you don't like the members or the mods, there are plenty of other PSO websites and forums to goto. I recommend you do so if you can't be a member of the community here.

No one can please everyone.

I say I should be made a mod. I'm here quite often throughout the day. I used to say that I'd never accept mod position, but if it's new mods you want, I hereby submit a resume to Erupt for modship.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 28, 2002, 02:48 PM
They have finally banned my bf for flagrantly flaming. I think it's reasonable to understand that someone might get emotional about a post on occasion and only receive a warning about flames. But, when someone comes to the forum to "challenge" and whine constantly about magnitude of flaming and bans, they get killed =>_>=;

pixelate
Jul 28, 2002, 03:09 PM
Greg didn't only flame consistently, he consistently free posted, too, which is another way to get banned.

You seem to have forgotten that.

ABDUR101
Jul 28, 2002, 03:15 PM
On 2002-07-28 13:09, pixelate wrote:
Greg didn't only flame consistently, he consistently free posted, too, which is another way to get banned.

You seem to have forgotten that.

Selective memory is a great trait. Yet, so many people are gifted with it.

Dabra
Jul 28, 2002, 03:30 PM
Selective memory is a great trait. Yet, so many people are gifted with it.

*looks away*

Guile
Jul 28, 2002, 04:35 PM
We have mods?

Ziggy-san
Jul 28, 2002, 04:49 PM
Greg got banned?

*breakdances*

A bit late, but they did get around to it! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

FinalMasterM
Jul 28, 2002, 04:52 PM
*doesn't think anyone who's been here under 2 months should complain so much*

*points to door* we aren't keeping you here...

Shadow_Blade
Jul 28, 2002, 05:29 PM
Hey myst, why dont YOU make a psow website, and there you can make ALLLLLLL the rules that you want. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dangerous55
Jul 28, 2002, 05:32 PM
Who the hell cares, its a message board not a soap opera.

Xerin
Jul 28, 2002, 06:04 PM
OMG I HATE TEH MODS TO, I GO WITH YOU 100 PERCENT. THEY BANNED ME CAUSE I POSTED MY NEKKID VEGETA PIC AND SAID KIDS SEEN IT, BUT KIDS SHOULDN'T BE HERE CAUSE THEY JUST SHOULDN'T. MODS ARE TO STRICT, THEY ALWAYS MOVE MY POST, LIKE MY ONE ABOUT RAG RAPPY'S LEVEL IN OFF-TOPIC. IT WAS OFF-TOPIC CAUSE RAG RAPPY'S ISN'T POS ERR PSO.

Stfu n00b, thats what you sound like in my eyes.

watashiwa
Jul 28, 2002, 06:13 PM
Although this topic has nothing to do with Counterstrike, the same principle of this Flash applies:

http://www.toons.cscentral.com/stfunoob.shtml

GhoStar
Jul 28, 2002, 06:21 PM
Dang! is "National Rag On Mods Week" going on? I thought they were skipping it this year and doing a double whammy in 2003 over the months of June/July.

So which is it?

Ash1ey
Jul 28, 2002, 07:38 PM
On 2002-07-28 16:13, watashiwa wrote:
Although this topic has nothing to do with Counterstrike, the same principle of this Flash applies:

that is hilarious http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Rylios
Jul 28, 2002, 09:21 PM
LAMO!!! hahahah funnt as Sh!t

Myst
Jul 28, 2002, 09:53 PM
On 2002-07-28 16:04, Xerin wrote:
OMG I HATE TEH MODS TO, I GO WITH YOU 100 PERCENT. THEY BANNED ME CAUSE I POSTED MY NEKKID VEGETA PIC AND SAID KIDS SEEN IT, BUT KIDS SHOULDN'T BE HERE CAUSE THEY JUST SHOULDN'T. MODS ARE TO STRICT, THEY ALWAYS MOVE MY POST, LIKE MY ONE ABOUT RAG RAPPY'S LEVEL IN OFF-TOPIC. IT WAS OFF-TOPIC CAUSE RAG RAPPY'S ISN'T POS ERR PSO.

Stfu n00b, thats what you sound like in my eyes.

Wow, only 9 more posts than me and she's already calling me a newbie!

Myst
Jul 28, 2002, 09:59 PM
Oh an for your information, eyes can't "hear".

ABDUR101
Jul 28, 2002, 10:12 PM
On 2002-07-28 19:59, Myst wrote:
Oh an for your information, eyes can't "hear".

Appearently common sense and the ability to "make the connection" are lost to some people. o_O

pixelate
Jul 28, 2002, 10:55 PM
On 2002-07-28 19:53, Myst wrote:
Wow, only 9 more posts than me and she's already calling me a newbie!

Wow, you assume they're female.

hollowtip
Jul 29, 2002, 03:08 AM
Personally I dont like the mods that much here either. Why? Well because I've been here longer than most every active member on this board including mods and they ban my ass for voicing my opinion, and although I do appreciate getting my account back, I didn't appreciate getting banned in the first place.

Saladwood
Jul 29, 2002, 03:18 AM
i'm sorry, but blatant flaming and spamming isn't "voicing your opinion." You were also warned for what you were doing, so don't try to make it seem like what you were doing was innocent.

pixelate
Jul 29, 2002, 04:14 AM
On 2002-07-29 01:08, hollowtip wrote:
I've been here longer than most every active member on this board including mods

So? You want special treatment for the age of your account? Gee, there's no bias in that at all.

hollowtip
Jul 29, 2002, 04:44 AM
On 2002-07-29 01:18, PSOSaladWood wrote:
i'm sorry, but blatant flaming and spamming isn't "voicing your opinion." You were also warned for what you were doing, so don't try to make it seem like what you were doing was innocent.

I never blatantly flamed or spammed on this board, I don't know where you got that idea, jumping to conclusions I guess. Actually I asked to be banned and my request was granted, I just wanted to see what respones I would get.

and the remark about "special treatment" I never asked for that in my post, it's just funny how this board used to be a good place to post when there was just the old mods.

pixelate
Jul 29, 2002, 04:53 AM
On 2002-07-29 02:44, hollowtip wrote:
and the remark about "special treatment" I never asked for that in my post

Why else mention how old your account is?

Saladwood
Jul 29, 2002, 05:00 AM
So which is it...

they ban you for voicing your opinion or you asked for it?

You're saying two completely different things.

Russta
Jul 29, 2002, 07:48 AM

lol, thats some funny, true shit

ABDUR101
Jul 29, 2002, 10:56 AM
On 2002-07-29 02:44, hollowtip wrote:
I never blatantly flamed or spammed on this board, I don't know where you got that idea, jumping to conclusions I guess.

haha, *cough (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=26014&forum=11&4)*

Actually I asked to be banned and my request was granted, I just wanted to see what respones I would get.

What response did you expect to get?

and the remark about "special treatment" I never asked for that in my post, it's just funny how this board used to be a good place to post when there was just the old mods.

Old mods like Iceblink?

Guile
Jul 29, 2002, 01:52 PM
This is starting to be a nurnurnur topic...

Just relax everyone....if they like the mods or don't its all the same baby

It does'nt look like Myst wanted this thread to turn out like this but what do I know..

wow 5009 abdur ..your such a whore!

watashiwa
Jul 29, 2002, 01:56 PM
Abdur hacks teh post count. Shhh!! :x

ABDUR101
Jul 29, 2002, 02:02 PM
On 2002-07-29 11:52, Guile wrote:
This is starting to be a nurnurnur topic...

Talk to Myst..

Just relax everyone....if they like the mods or don't its all the same baby

Talk to Myst...

It does'nt look like Myst wanted this thread to turn out like this but what do I know..

Yeah, it was pretty much meant to start a controversy. Not sure how it would though, I mean, you're bitching about the people that take care of the forum so you don't have people spamming 5 pages worth of threads containing "you suck". They take care of this place for you, so atleast enjoy it for what it is, or leave.

wow 5009 abdur ..your such a whore!

I've cut back :O

Dangerous55
Jul 29, 2002, 02:59 PM
Lets all go the lobby, lets all go the lobby and get ourselves some drinks!

watashiwa
Jul 29, 2002, 03:20 PM
On 2002-07-29 12:59, Dangerous55 wrote:
...and get ourselves some drinks!

I thought it was "get ourselves a snack".

Dangerous55
Jul 29, 2002, 07:48 PM
On 2002-07-29 13:20, watashiwa wrote:

On 2002-07-29 12:59, Dangerous55 wrote:
...and get ourselves some drinks!

I thought it was "get ourselves a snack".

Yea it prolly is. I didnt remember it exactly. But nevertheless, we should go to the lobby and get SOMETHING.

Myst
Jul 29, 2002, 09:42 PM
Allright, let me break it down for you people that don't understand...

Now if you can read (don't lie) you will see that my topic says: "How many of you don't like the mods? And why?". I didn't ask for you to give me variations of "if you don't like it leave!". What about the "newbies" thread? Did anyone say "if you don't like the newbies, leave"? That seems logical, since there are many more newbies than mods. Anyway, posts here should only relate towards the topic question, nothing else (oh and don't try to pull that "well this post didn't have anything to do with the topic" shit, because I already posted my views on mods). If you have nothing to say about the mods, why the hell are you in this thread in the first place? ::coughcoughxerincough::

Stupid flamers...

Oh and xerin, learn to actually read the topic before clicking them (ooooooo...what does THIS TOPIC DOOOOOOO)

Shut the hell up.

ABDUR101
Jul 29, 2002, 10:14 PM
On 2002-07-29 19:42, Myst wrote:

nurnur...nur?

Now if you can read (don't lie) you will see that my topic says: "How many of you don't like the mods? And why?". I didn't ask for you to give me variations of "if you don't like it leave!". What about the "newbies" thread? Did anyone say "if you don't like the newbies, leave"? That seems logical, since there are many more newbies than mods.

The newbies thread was pure comedic value. This, is a pointless thread. It's inviting flames and hate material towards the mods. It would be no different than me making a "What member's do you have a problem with" thread, in which everyone would point out someone they did'nt like and give reasons, when, it doesn't matter WHY you don't like someone, you should keep it to yourself and not cause trouble. Problems between members/members or members/mods should be taken to pm's, bringing it out like this is just going to make it harder for the mod or member to mend things. And we gave you the general idea, you notice that no one exactly bitched about any mods, know why? We like the mods we have. And that's why you got the response from everyone that you did. Don't be surprised, this might be able what someone feel's about certain mods, but we're allowed to say what we think about this topic, whether you like it or not. And we were on topic.

Anyway, posts here should only relate towards the topic question, nothing else (oh and don't try to pull that "well this post didn't have anything to do with the topic" shit, because I already posted my views on mods). If you have nothing to say about the mods, why the hell are you in this thread in the first place? ::coughcoughxerincough::

We're allowed to give our stance on the issue, even if we're not telling you anything about the mods.

[quote]
Stupid flamers...

Oh and xerin, learn to actually read the topic before clicking them (ooooooo...what does THIS TOPIC DOOOOOOO)

Shut the hell up.

..what did you just say about "stupid flamers"? You made a thread which could be bound to lead to flames, what did you expect?

Here, I'll sum it up for you.

The majority of people here like our mods, thus why you got the response that you did. We're allowed to give our stance on the topic and give you our viewpoints, whether you like it or not, this is a public thread, in a public board, expect a wide range of replies. =)

Dangerous55
Jul 29, 2002, 10:16 PM

Now if you can read (don't lie) you will see that my topic says: "How many of you don't like the mods? And why?". I didn't ask for you to give me variations of "if you don't like it leave!". What about the "newbies" thread? Did anyone say "if you don't like the newbies, leave"? That seems logical, since there are many more newbies than mods. Anyway, posts here should only relate towards the topic question, nothing else (oh and don't try to pull that "well this post didn't have anything to do with the topic" shit, because I already posted my views on mods). If you have nothing to say about the mods, why the hell are you in this thread in the first place? ::coughcoughxerincough::

Stupid flamers...

Shut the hell up.

Sweet lord the newbie is getting mad. Nobody knows what can happen from this...

rbf2000
Jul 29, 2002, 11:56 PM
http://members.lycos.co.uk/rbf2000/rbf.jpg

pixelate
Jul 30, 2002, 12:11 AM
Stupid flamers...

It's Rants. It's public. Expect 'em.

ABDUR101
Jul 30, 2002, 12:21 AM
On 2002-07-29 21:56, rbf2000 wrote:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/rbf2000/rbf.jpg

I hate that SOB too. Always correcting me when I don't tell the right info to the newbs, and his balls are too big for being a mod in training.

I say we all take some scissors and go cut some paper dolls out for Abdur.

[ This Message was edited by: rbf2000 on 2002-07-30 22:32 ]

LollipopLolita
Jul 30, 2002, 03:25 AM
all i can say is

how can you hate me if i give you hot asian lickety man beef?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 30, 2002, 11:01 AM
Well crap, I only see us getting 20 more pixels. Maybe if you turn the picture horizontal and add more at a time, I'll like you =-_-=.

watashiwa
Jul 30, 2002, 11:34 AM
I miss the old Disney channel show, "Good Morning to Mickey". That was quite possibly the best show ever. =(

Zio
Jul 30, 2002, 11:46 AM
i just laff when the mods complain about cleaning up the boards even though they are here a lot.

IceBlink
Jul 30, 2002, 04:28 PM
Y'know, I never trusted that HUmar mod with the blue/green hair. There's just something suspicious about him, like he's plotting to kill everyone in their sleep, but he just keeps smiling at you. o_O

*innocent smile*

Russta
Jul 30, 2002, 04:34 PM
http://newbie.tscentral.net/images/happythread.jpg

LollipopLolita
Jul 30, 2002, 04:51 PM
On 2002-07-30 14:28, IceBlink wrote:
Y'know, I never trusted that HUmar mod with the blue/green hair. There's just something suspicious about him, like he's plotting to kill everyone in their sleep, but he just keeps smiling at you. o_O

*innocent smile*

i had blue green hair

Last_Saiyan
Jul 30, 2002, 07:12 PM
Remember Mods, students hates their teachers but come back on the class re-unions and cries about how right they are about life.

Buffy
Aug 5, 2002, 05:48 AM
The problem with these kind of threads is that they never really give feedback on how the mods could improve. It just seems to me to be a cheap shot at the guys who have to moderate the board.
I mean no offence to anyone but surely a post which said, "I'd prefer it if the mods did this, this and this ..." would be more worthwhile than, "I don't like the mods." That doesn't really give the mods much to go on, does it?
On the other side I'd expect the mods of ANY board to be big enough to listen to constructive criticism. Situations change and people change -- sometimes boards have to move along with them.

~B.

Last_Saiyan
Aug 12, 2002, 07:00 PM
I just want to go on that island on your sig.

Pharlicia
Aug 16, 2002, 08:19 AM
On 2002-08-12 17:00, Last_Saiyan wrote:
I just want to go on that island on your sig.

Hey B. thats an invitation....

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pharlicia on 2002-08-16 06:19 ]</font>

Ness
Aug 19, 2002, 06:31 AM
On 2002-07-30 17:12, Last_Saiyan wrote:
Remember Mods, students hates their teachers but come back on the class re-unions and cries about how right they are about life.

I can agree with you there. Even though we may disrespect the mods sometime we sort of see you as teachers. You know what I mean?. The only mod I didn't like was Ambrai and she's gone for good.

Ness
Aug 19, 2002, 06:32 AM
On 2002-07-30 14:28, IceBlink wrote:

*innocent smile*

You mean Iceblink. I don't trust him either. I think he's working wioth Dangerous55 to take over PSOW.

RavenTW
Aug 19, 2002, 08:02 AM
Your just imagining things.

I don't know the mods enough to like or hate them, except, of course, for Ambrai, with an easy reason why: HE SCREWED PSOW UP!

But thankfully, now he's gone http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Darrin
Aug 19, 2002, 09:12 PM
I don't really hate the moderators in anyway. I thank watashiwa and castlack for posting my community news on the homepage

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Aug 19, 2002, 09:29 PM
I'm contempuous of IceBlink for being a bonehead in making choices for a new computer. Grrr, he doesn't even know what he's getting =>_>=;

Ron
Aug 20, 2002, 01:05 AM
all mods suck and should be replaced with GI joe action figures... err ya well anyway true the mods show a bit of favoratism (have no idea how to spell that word) at times but hey I look at it this way would you be willing to spend most of your time looking through hundreds of peoples posts (and in some peoples cases hundreds of posts per day)
,deal with constant flame wars and the ever so fun "idiotic brainless troll" that comes here only to be banned 15 min after he signed up? some how I doubt it ... not to say that mods here are wonderful or super human beings either, I mean I´ve gotten a little peeved at some of the mods every now and then but hey you just have to realise that after you walk away from your PC nothing on here really matters in the long run... just dont be an ass and flame people for no reason becase alot people here very sensitive >_>

*emptied giant wind bag*

LollipopLolita
Aug 20, 2002, 01:12 AM
well can i at least have a female action figure replace me instead of a gi joe? but not barbie! i don't think i'd look normal as a guy

Ron
Aug 20, 2002, 01:21 AM
hey there were female GIjoe characters... what about lady jane? (dont now know all of the other 3 females) but hey what about a uh oh i dont know a bubble crisis action figure for the females?.... I dont I'm all confused now ;_;

rbf2000
Aug 20, 2002, 01:23 AM
On 2002-08-19 23:21, Ron wrote:
hey there were female GIjoe characters... what about lady jane? (dont now know all of the other 3 females) but hey what about a uh oh i dont know a bubble crisis action figure for the females?.... I dont I'm all confused now ;_;

It's ok to be confused as long as you are straight on the fact that you hate the mods.

LollipopLolita
Aug 20, 2002, 01:39 AM
oh well didn't grow up here so don't know gi joe people. annnnddd yes rbf is right, as long as you hate us, hateleaders!

War_Child
Aug 20, 2002, 01:40 PM
Public toilet. I piss in the public toilet

Public topic, I post in the public topic. Don't like the place? Leave. This website's rules are made by the people who run it. Just like a country's rules and laws are made by the people who run it, especially in dictatorships. PSOW is not a democracy, and it isn't exactly a free place either. You're expected to act in an appropriate way and not make an idiot of yourself.

Sedric
Aug 22, 2002, 11:57 PM
On 2002-08-20 11:40, War_Child wrote:

Public topic, I post in the public topic. Don't like the place? Leave. This website's rules are made by the people who run it. Just like a country's rules and laws are made by the people who run it, especially in dictatorships. PSOW is not a democracy, and it isn't exactly a free place either. You're expected to act in an appropriate way and not make an idiot of yourself.

Not just PSOW. This is true for ALL bbs in internet. No matter who runs the forum, its dictatorship. Only freedom you get is what the admins and mods give you. You don't like it? You can leave. Heck, if you can, you can even create your own forum in the name of justice, equality, and freedom. But in the end, you'll just end up like the others. Another dictator. Another oppression.

I learned this lesson in a very hard way 3 years ago. Heck, I'm not even done learning about it actually.

So what you can do about it? Nothing. You can voice your opinion if you want, but watch out! If you tick off "the kings," you end up in "exile" no matter how justified your statement is.

At least you can "migrate" to different boards as you see fit. You can't even do that in REAL life if your country is run by some nasty dictator. You can't take the beating? Then move on, settle out, make new friends, and hope that you get included in the "inner circle" (if there is one) that dominates the bbs (which most of the cases include the admins and mods). You can still play PSO without coming to PSOW.

You don't wanna move out? Then all I can tell you is watch what you say. The end.

watashiwa
Aug 23, 2002, 09:38 AM
Sedric for President.

KodiaX987
Aug 23, 2002, 11:50 AM
Most forums on the net are like holding a wolf by the ears. You don't like it, but you don't dare let go.

Castoth
Aug 23, 2002, 08:52 PM
Mods deal with the crap that most other users wouldn't want to bother with. They are here to prevent PSOW from becoming out of control and unpostable. Most users would still behave, yes, but there will always be a select few that will try and ruin things. If there were no mods, those select few would most likely flood all the boards with pointless topics, flame the hell out of anyone if they just felt like it, etc. Only time moderators names are mentioned are in bitching topics, almost never in praise topics. That's why it would appear that there are always more people that despise the mods rather than the ones whom appreciate them.

In short, if you don't like the way they run things, then go somewhere else or stop complaining. They have to put up with enough crap as it is already just in making sure the forums stay controlled.

KodiaX987
Aug 26, 2002, 09:18 AM
Damn, so does that mean I have to leave Canada?! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif That's gonna suck, there isn't any place on earth that's run even decently well...

*cries*
---------------------------------------------

On a serious note (well, almost) mods don't just deal with the crap there's on forums, they also have to deal with the crap people shoot at them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Not easy managing a double workload!! o.O

Shrevn
Aug 28, 2002, 11:00 PM
Posted: 2002-08-22 21:57
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not just PSOW. This is true for ALL bbs in internet. No matter who runs the forum, its dictatorship. Only freedom you get is what the admins and mods give you. You don't like it? You can leave. Heck, if you can, you can even create your own forum in the name of justice, equality, and freedom. But in the end, you'll just end up like the others. Another dictator. Another oppression.

I learned this lesson in a very hard way 3 years ago. Heck, I'm not even done learning about it actually.

So what you can do about it? Nothing. You can voice your opinion if you want, but watch out! If you tick off "the kings," you end up in "exile" no matter how justified your statement is.

At least you can "migrate" to different boards as you see fit. You can't even do that in REAL life if your country is run by some nasty dictator. You can't take the beating? Then move on, settle out, make new friends, and hope that you get included in the "inner circle" (if there is one) that dominates the bbs (which most of the cases include the admins and mods). You can still play PSO without coming to PSOW.

You don't wanna move out? Then all I can tell you is watch what you say. The end.

*scratches head* Is talking about cuba?

Salty_the_Salty_Man
Aug 30, 2002, 01:36 PM
i like wata...he is my role model. and i do like the mods i think there cool and very anuseing, futher more i have just ate a dead cat who ate my pet rat so the cat had to die. im sorry but you jus dont eat rats thats gross. oh yes eat your salt kids! =D

watashiwa
Aug 31, 2002, 04:04 AM
On 2002-08-30 11:36, Salty_the_Salty_Man wrote:
i like wata...he is my role model.

Don't do drugs.

Ness
Aug 31, 2002, 11:03 AM
On 2002-08-30 11:36, Salty_the_Salty_Man wrote:
i like wata...he is my role model. and i do like the mods i think there cool and very anuseing, futher more i have just ate a dead cat who ate my pet rat so the cat had to die. im sorry but you jus dont eat rats thats gross. oh yes eat your salt kids! =D

All newbies like the mods. I have friends that liked them when they were newbies. I liked the mods when I was a newbie. I hate Ambrai, but other than that I still think the mods are cool. Especially Watashiwa; I like how he descibes crap-talkers.

IceBlink
Sep 2, 2002, 10:36 AM
On 2002-08-19 19:29, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
I'm contempuous of IceBlink for being a bonehead in making choices for a new computer. Grrr, he doesn't even know what he's getting =>_>=;

Hey yeah, I hate me too for that! >___<

Moo2u
Sep 3, 2002, 02:22 PM

I don't, God those things are dirty!

But anywho, ya I think the mods do an okay job...ya...that's basiclly all I got to say...

*long uncomfortable silence*

Um...hi mods! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

War_Child
Sep 4, 2002, 07:01 AM
Think public toilets are d irty? Try an outhouse x_X

Ness
Sep 6, 2002, 06:24 PM
Outhouses are very dirty. What's even worse are porter potties ate construction sites.