PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Crimson's Tradelist...

CrimsonExodus
Apr 27, 2005, 07:20 PM
Well, having just gotten into this game, I've found that as a Redria I don't have many options as far as sword/partisan types go and that can be tough. Basically, the best sword I've found is a claymore with weak percents. So, I'm mainly looking for a sword/partisan (not very interested in the 9 star partisans unless with decent percents, as their ATP is a bit of a let down for me.) Here are some of the better things I have to offer, and keep in mind that you can offer things besides swords/partisans if you think it's an even trade. *=I'm using it.

Musashi
Yamato
Demolition Comet* (0/0/0/15)
Grass-Assassin's Sabers
Secret Gear
Suppressed Gun
9 Star Rares (DB's Saber, Varista, Visk, all three 9-star slicers, Club of Laconium, Kaladbolg, Blade Dance)
Demon's Calibur+2 (0/0/0/0/25)
Demon's Beam+4 (0/40/0/25/40)
Angry Fist
Talis (10/5/0/0)
Mahu
Grass Assassin's Arms
Light Relief* (Damn Ob/Mil Lilies...)
Red Barrier
+34 worth of grinders
Mind Material
Evade Materialx7
Def Materialx10
Magic Rock "Moola"
Addslot
Photon Dropx5
Victor Axe
Red Partisan (0/15/15/0)*
God/Luck
God/Bodyx2*
Red Handgun (0/0/0/45)**

Can Pipe For:
Cure/Shock
Inferno Bazooka
Devil Technique
Custom Barrier v.00
God/Luck (more)
Brave Knuckle
Sting Tip
God/Body (more)
Magic Stone "Iritista"
Demolition Comet
Lavis Cannon (AARRRGH!)
Rabbit Wand
Windmill

Edit4: Added items. I'm looking mostly for twins (swords or regular twins) and God units (Power, Arm, Battle). Grinders for the worse items are okay too. I'm looking for level 20 Shifta as well. Other trades are fine, so if you see something you like, feel free to offer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CrimsonExodus on 2005-05-09 15:32 ]</font>

Slace2k3
May 1, 2005, 08:50 AM
I have 2 9 star swords, Flowen's Sword and Last Survivor, but they have no %. if your still want them just say the time and place, and i'll see if i could make it

GreenArcher
May 1, 2005, 08:54 AM
I have a dragon slayer, gae bolg, red partisan, last survivor, vjaya, and I can find a Chain Sawd if you want.

Phoenixrage
May 1, 2005, 10:35 AM
I'll trade you a Red Sword for a pair of God/Luck's.

CrimsonExodus
May 1, 2005, 11:14 AM
Alright, Phoenixrage. I'll be busy most of today, so it might be a few before I can pipe both of them, but I'll get back to you once I have them. Green Archer and Slace, is there anything you're looking for in particular?

GreenArcher
May 1, 2005, 12:30 PM
I'll trade you a Red Partisan for a pair of God/Bodys

CrimsonExodus
May 1, 2005, 07:31 PM
You have a deal, Green Archer. Anytime in particular you'd like to do it?

GreenArcher
May 1, 2005, 07:45 PM
Ok, sometime tommorow after 5:30 EST?

Phoenixrage
May 2, 2005, 01:00 PM
np, just let me know when you have them and we'll do the trade

CrimsonExodus
May 3, 2005, 04:30 PM
I found the two god/lucks and I'll be contacting you about the details over PM in a moment.