PDA

View Full Version : How (MOST) teens try to get relationships...

HUcastShinobi
Apr 29, 2005, 09:32 PM
Unfortunatly, I am a 14 (15 May 3rd) year old kid who believes that they have been put with the most primativly minded bunch of barabaric violent drugged and alcoholic morons on the planet. But besides that bullshit, Whats with how they get a date?! Lets list the average ways THEY TRY (<- KEY WORD) to get one:

1 - By their Ass or Breast Size (Men)
2 - Size of their Dick (Women)
3 - What class of people they come from
4 - They like the same band as you

If I Missed Anything, PLEASE TELL ME! But this is how it should truly be done, but everything must be considered:

1 - Share enough like qualities
2 - Appreciate the other regardless
3 - Know the other well enough to get them through the hardest of times.

Same thing here, tell me if something is missing.

Gay Emos can go FUCK themselves cause they think they know better than anyone else. And if they think they know everything, tell me what the square route of 4 is. Wait, you don't need to know that to get through life according to them. WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT? Lemme guess, the (supposed) little voices in their heads that speak to them? Man it gets annoying. I'm sick of typing, cause I can make a mass of a rant on Emos, but I'd need to write it in paragraph form. (HEY! I KNOW ENGLISH!) Peace Emo h8ers...

TheOneHero
Apr 29, 2005, 09:36 PM
Most people fail to realize the opposite sex is more than just their physical pleasure.

Eanae
Apr 29, 2005, 09:38 PM
I know what you're talking about as you can see here (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=98037&forum=11&17). I think you're being a bit harsh though, as you seem to be targeting just Emo's with this. =

HUcastShinobi
Apr 29, 2005, 09:44 PM
I said emo, twice? Make that just about all people...

Eanae
Apr 29, 2005, 10:46 PM
Gay Emos can go FUCK themselves cause they think they know better than anyone else. And if they think they know everything, tell me what the square route of 4 is. Wait, you don't need to know that to get through life according to them. WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT? Lemme guess, the (supposed) little voices in their heads that speak to them? Man it gets annoying. I'm sick of typing, cause I can make a mass of a rant on Emos, but I'd need to write it in paragraph form. (HEY! I KNOW ENGLISH!) Peace Emo h8ers...

That seems to be specifically pointed. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PJ
Apr 29, 2005, 10:49 PM
Not to mention, you used the term gay exactly the same way that frustrates me: As a term meaning nothing but that you can't think of any other insult. That's how everyone else uses it. That's MY rant.

Otherwise, all completely true points.

Rianna_Type1
Apr 29, 2005, 10:53 PM
On 2005-04-29 20:49, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
Not to mention, you used the term gay exactly the same way that frustrates me: As a term meaning nothing but that you can't think of any other insult.

Whatever, stop being gay. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Wyndham
Apr 29, 2005, 10:57 PM
On 2005-04-29 20:53, Rianna_Type1 wrote:

On 2005-04-29 20:49, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
Not to mention, you used the term gay exactly the same way that frustrates me: As a term meaning nothing but that you can't think of any other insult.

Whatever, stop being gay. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I agree with PJ.

HUcastShinobi
Apr 30, 2005, 10:27 AM
well if thats all i didnt fucking hear, then maybe i would have another good way to comment, like stubborn, self-centered, malevolent... Hey, that works towards many guys' personalitys! not me though, unless im near killing someone... its not common for me to be that way, the rant here is me being just generally pissed off... although i used emos as a topic, it generally specifies them, but other groups do have that, but i dont see it as much in them. oh well...

digigram
Apr 30, 2005, 10:47 AM
You ever thinkyou could possibly ignore it? I mean to be honest, what the fuck is it to you what they do? One of them steal your girlfriend or something? No? Then why bother working yourself up.

Daikarin
Apr 30, 2005, 01:33 PM
Calm down. Not everyone is like that, and you know it. Sure there are a lot around you, but keep in mind that there are different people.

Evil_Althena8
Apr 30, 2005, 02:15 PM
It's called people grow up and appreciate true qualities in relationships. Your only almost 15...a freshman in high school. When I was a freshman nobody cared about the fuzzy stuff...they just wanted to get to the fucking because people are horny bastards when they're that young.

All things change with time. Maybe you have realized this...but no one around you has. You've matured mentally before they have. I know, because it happened to me.

AYY-BEE-CEE
Apr 30, 2005, 03:29 PM
Is Shinobu's rant at emos supposed to be ironic? I see more angst in the original post than in the lyrics of a US indie pop band, or maybe all of it before the last paragraph was a parody of emos?

Ich verstehe nicht.

Daikarin
Apr 30, 2005, 03:35 PM
Growing up morally too quickly isn't always good... I speak for myself.

Sagasu
Apr 30, 2005, 04:42 PM
On 2005-04-30 13:35, Even_Jin wrote:
Growing up morally too quickly isn't always good...

Suits me just fine.

As far as these 'relationships'go..

Let them 'love', thats the only way that they will 'learn'.

Deathscythealpha
Apr 30, 2005, 04:48 PM
On 2005-04-29 19:32, HUcastShinobi wrote:

Share enough like qualities? Kinda like liking the same things? Same art, same films, same games, same music? Your chastising people for going out with someone who shares the same interests? I thought going out with someone with the same interests was one of the main purposes!

And wait a minute, gay emo? Somebody likes a type of music and it instantly determines their sexuality? Hey, look at those damn straight rockers and those bisexual rappers! Please be a little bit more mature then to throw around school yard insults cause you dont like same things as someone else.

Solstis
Apr 30, 2005, 05:10 PM
OMG! I'm automatically emo!

Saiffy
Apr 30, 2005, 05:15 PM
On 2005-04-30 15:10, Solstis wrote:
OMG! I'm automatically emo!

Yeah, that's exactly what I wanted to post too.

This whole thread just drops my IQ, seriously.

AYY-BEE-CEE
Apr 30, 2005, 05:48 PM
http://mako.yukidoke.org/copyrighteous/images/emu.jpg

Rianna_Type1
Apr 30, 2005, 06:53 PM
Ouch, I just laughed out loud for real at that last post.

Mixfortune
Apr 30, 2005, 07:15 PM
Deathscythealpha: The "share like qualities" was part of his "how it should be" list.

Anyways...

Unfortunatly, I am a 14 (15 May 3rd) year old kid who believes that they have been put with the most primativly minded bunch of barabaric violent drugged and alcoholic morons on the planet. But besides that bullshit, Whats with how they get a date?! Lets list the average ways THEY TRY (<- KEY WORD) to get one:

1 - By their Ass or Breast Size (Men)
2 - Size of their Dick (Women)
3 - What class of people they come from

If I Missed Anything, PLEASE TELL ME! But this is how it should truly be done, but everything must be considered:

2 - Appreciate the other regardless
3 - Know the other well enough to get them through the hardest of times.

Same thing here, tell me if something is missing.

As digigram has stated, should it really bother you that much? If it's something like "I'd make a much better partner to such-and-such girl than the guy she is with", yet supposedly everyone dates for the wrong reasons, then wouldn't that mean they wouldn't be worth the time and effort to date them if everyone is so shallow in your eyes in the first place?

Also, you're not the sole righteous individual left on Earth, nor are you the world's savior or anything like that. Yeah you can rant about stuff, but if you figure out how you yourself can deal with it, you'll have less issues. Ignore the ignoreable.

1. You need some more imaginative insults arguments. Homosexual Emos, when you're not even talking about homosexual emos at all?

2. Who gives a shit if they want to be "rebellious" about the square root of 4, even as an example. Let them dig their grave... "save" them if you want, but chances are they'd be outside your reach. Again, last I checked, these are not defining qualities of what you used as an insult.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2005-04-30 17:15 ]</font>

Deathscythealpha
May 1, 2005, 05:12 AM
On 2005-04-30 17:15, Mixfortune wrote:
Deathscythealpha: The "share like qualities" was part of his "how it should be" list.

Yes, yes it was. That was my point. Toshare like qualities is the same as liking the same things as other people, like sharing the same interest in bands, which was put in the bad list.

So why is it bad to date someone who likes a band you like but good to date someone with like qualities/interests. A bit of a contradiction.

Mixfortune
May 1, 2005, 06:21 AM
On 2005-05-01 03:12, Deathscythealpha wrote:

On 2005-04-30 17:15, Mixfortune wrote:

Yes, yes it was. That was my point. Toshare like qualities is the same as liking the same things as other people, like sharing the same interest in bands, which was put in the bad list.

So why is it bad to date someone who likes a band you like but good to date someone with like qualities/interests. A bit of a contradiction.

Ah right, sorry about that.
I saw he mentioned the thing about liking the same bands the first time I scanned through, but somehow forgot/missed it the second time through, when I saw your post.
My bad.

HUcastShinobi
May 9, 2005, 01:52 PM
Well im sorry if the word gay is obsessivly used... Now if you wouldnt mind the fact that a lot of these people really probably wont change, i dont know where some of these backstabbing comments are going, and if you dont read the whole thread, then dont even bother posting at all, its that simple, i dont care what you think. and now that im trying to actually get someone for an actual relationship for the REAL (wow, did you just see REAL coming from a teen?) relationship, not the decieving one you see today. And my reason for assuming most of them wont change, drugs and alcohol. so many of my peers have done and do one or both, and im not kidding. They have such a slim sense on reality, that they have now wasted the remainder of their lives to addictions and nothingness. If you plan to attempt to ruin my day while im in a good mood, oh well, im doing it for someone...

Ness
May 9, 2005, 03:45 PM
Hmmmm. Yet another 14 year old imparts wisdom on us about how teenagers find relationships by pointing out a highly generalized and shallow stereotype.

Solstis
May 9, 2005, 03:48 PM
On 2005-05-09 11:52, HUcastShinobi wrote:
Well im sorry if the word gay is obsessivly used... Now if you wouldnt mind the fact that a lot of these people really probably wont change, i dont know where some of these backstabbing comments are going, and if you dont read the whole thread, then dont even bother posting at all, its that simple, i dont care what you think. and now that im trying to actually get someone for an actual relationship for the REAL (wow, did you just see REAL coming from a teen?) relationship, not the decieving one you see today. And my reason for assuming most of them wont change, drugs and alcohol. so many of my peers have done and do one or both, and im not kidding. They have such a slim sense on reality, that they have now wasted the remainder of their lives to addictions and nothingness. If you plan to attempt to ruin my day while im in a good mood, oh well, im doing it for someone...

*cough*

Pretty ironic, eh?

Then again, I pull stuff like this on PSOW myself (especially in Rants) and it's good that people point out when someone is being a narrowminded arse.

HUcastShinobi
May 9, 2005, 06:41 PM
narrow? look at what you are doing, taking one liners out of rants? i often write whats on my mind, ok? its pretty slim when im pissed, and its hard to start a rant in a good mood when my thoughts are precise. now emos tend to have such the unique logic to have this thing about death. why so? they broke up... wow, thats a big deal to near want to kill yourself over when it only lasted a month... get the picture? oh well, this is pretty boring arguing with people who are so damn exact and making sure everyones rant is perfect in every manner... this society is getting much more stupid by the minute, and im not stayign on this boat, i plan on making my own for those who have actual brains to try to take a new path, rather than follow others into nothing but a trap...

Orange_Coconut
May 9, 2005, 07:05 PM
That's not emo so much as depression. If someone truly gets suicidal after breaking up with someone, it's the thought of loss that gets to them. When depressed, a person needs someone or something to hold on to.

It may seem like depressed people are emos, but people who are truly depressed are not doing it for any kind of reason, it's because that's actually how things make them feel. People need a reason to get up in the morning, when there's nothing you're looking forward to, not even seeing friends or playing around or anything, then there's something wrong.

Usually people look toward relationships as a method of escape, temporary relief, like many other things one can do when depressed. And, like those other things, the temporary relief is needed more and more often. Even if the person broke the relationship on his/her own, that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt them in doing so. Sometimes people catch when they are too attached, and that relationships are making things worse than they are better. Not because the person they're dating is bad or anything, but sometimes people can get obsessed, or people might look toward comfort in eachother's depression (which is really dangerous, because as hard as they try to help each other out it's really hard to work with other peoples problems when you have your own).

Yes, there are worse things in the world, but when someone is truly depressed every bad thing turns into an even worse thing. It's hard to understand what they go through each day since it's not normal to those who have never been truly depressed. Of course, everyone gets depressed every once in a while, but having depression is an entirely different thing.

Before judging whether someone is emo or not, keep that in mind.

Solstis
May 9, 2005, 09:25 PM
On 2005-05-09 16:41, HUcastShinobi wrote:
narrow? look at what you are doing, taking one liners out of rants? i often write whats on my mind, ok? its pretty slim when im pissed, and its hard to start a rant in a good mood when my thoughts are precise. now emos tend to have such the unique logic to have this thing about death. why so? they broke up... wow, thats a big deal to near want to kill yourself over when it only lasted a month... get the picture? oh well, this is pretty boring arguing with people who are so damn exact and making sure everyones rant is perfect in every manner... this society is getting much more stupid by the minute, and im not stayign on this boat, i plan on making my own for those who have actual brains to try to take a new path, rather than follow others into nothing but a trap...

Angst much?

Yes, the world sucks, and no, there's not too many legal things that you can do about it.

I would add something more on topic here, but coconut pretty much covered all of the bases.

Getintothegame
May 9, 2005, 09:44 PM
*doesn't read replies* http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

What most teens fail to realize is that some feelings are just feelings of infatuation which they mistake for love.

Sagasu
May 9, 2005, 09:52 PM
What most posters fail to realize is that most people dont give a rats ass about what you think. That there is no ultimate wisdom we can spread in this thread that will make a damn bit of a difference.

Not to mention that most everything must be beat into the human system by pain of loss before it is taken to heart.

*goes back to chuckling over sollies post*

digigram
May 10, 2005, 08:36 AM
Hmmmm. Yet another 14 year old imparts wisdom on us about how teenagers find relationships by pointing out a highly generalized and shallow stereotype.

not to mention an opinion of other 14-18 yr olds, from a 14-18 yr old.

seriously, you use the term "emo". That in itself is based solely around frustration at your age than it's based off reason and logic.

In other words, ignore it. You're not emo are you? Not addicted to drugs or abuse alcohol? Why does it concern you then? If it concerns a friend, then that's their problem and you should reevaluate your terms of friendship.

Daikarin
May 10, 2005, 08:44 AM
On 2005-05-09 19:52, Sagasu wrote:

What most posters fail to realize is that most people dont give a rats ass about what you think. That there is no ultimate wisdom we can spread in this thread that will make a damn bit of a difference.

What has THAT got to do with anything, Sagasu? Should we stop posting our opinions because no one supposedly cares?