PDA

View Full Version : Michael is screwed!

Getintothegame
May 4, 2005, 12:29 AM
I have no idea what to do.

I'll start from the beginning, and I need your help and patience to decide what to do. I just don't know what is going through my mind, I hope I can make this clear for you to understand. If you have any questions, ask.

Basically, this is another 'I need help with love' topics, and I almost hate myself for making this thread.

This has all been in the last week, since Friday.

Friday:
Friday, I went to school and was told about a party that a friend was throwing. I told her I wouldn't be going, since Nathan, Kelly, Amanda, and some other people and I were going to hang out. Well, turns out, at the end of the day while waiting to get out of the parkin lot, Nathan said something to Kelly to piss her off, so there went our party. So, Nathan, Amanda and I decided to go to Courtney's party instead. The party was to be held Saturday. I went to work, then went home.

Saturday:
The day of the party. I had to work 10am-6pm, so they all came over and waited for my shift to end. Aaron, a co-worker, wanted me to go to a concert at 9pm-2am. I decided to go with my friends. Now, this is part 1 (of 3) in my delimma. When I first got there, everyone was there. I won't mention all their names, but only the important ones.

We started playing the Nintendo 64, the best system for parties in our oppinion. (Mario Party anyone? Tennis, perhaps?) Around 12midnight, we were supposed to go home. We could only stay if we were too tired to drive home. I was tired, but was going to go home at the same time as Nathan. Well, Nathan left and I was chatting with Savannah, Courtney, and Allicia.

Courtney left the room. Savannah and Allicia were in the same room as me and wanted to dare me to do something. They dared me to take off my shirt. After that, they then started 'torturing' me, and I don't remember much after that, I just remember being told that Savannah and I made out, Allicia fell asleep, and now Savannah wants to take the relationship further. I do not like her this way. I ended up falling asleep at Courtney's house.

Sunday:
I didn't work this day... or so I thought! But more on that in a bit. Anyway, I woke up. I was in a different room and didn't remember much that happened that night. I walked out into the living room, then saw the three there. Allicia, Savannah, and Courtney. Pretty much right when I got up, Allicia and Savannah's ride had got there so I couldn't talk to either one. I talked to Courtney a bit but couldn't ask any questions to her since she was asleep in her room (remember, she was the host).

I went home, cleaned up, and got a call from work, they told me that I was supposed to be at work. I left to work and stayed till late that night, couldn't call anyone.

Monday:
I wake up early so I could talk to Savannah. Got to school at 7:20, and found her around 7:40. She was with a friend who wasn't at the party. I really didn't want to bring this up at the time with her there, so I told her I'd talk to her later.

I didn't see her at all throughout the day. But what happened in 5th period was insane.

I have this huge, well, ermm, crush on a girl in the class, but she's been going out with some guy that everyone didn't like. She later found out how much that she had been controlled by him. Well, we've been friends since the beginning of the semester. I'd wanted to get to know her better, but it was odd with what happened Sat/Sun and how it kept bugging me. She was really open with me, and I took it as a sign that she too might like me. She's the one I feel really comfortable talking to.

After 5th period, nothing else happened. Except that Amber told me she knew of the party. Nothing too big, at least at this time.

Couldn't find anyone to call so I also gave up on Monday.

Tuesday:
Woke up late and couldn't find my wallet, causing me to panic. I was late for school, and barely made it into first period within the 10 minute rule.

During the day, I kept getting told that I needed to talk to Savannah. I was also told that she was telling everyone but me what happened. I chatted with her only once in the hall. She only said that she'd talk to me at lunch tomorrow.

5th period again. She is completely flirting with me. It was really obvious, and in the end of the period, I asked for her phone number, and then left. Nothing else until after school.

We went to a small town called Worden. I had no idea why I was going to the town, but was asked to by Nathan and Allicia. Remember Allicia was at the party with Savannah, right? Well, I told her I really needed to talk with Savannah, and she said that she was proud of me trying to talk to her. So we got to Worden, and Allicia dropped the dress she needed to drop off.

We also stopped by a friend of Allicia's. I didn't know her, but they chatted for a bit. Nathan and I were left out in a way, but we didn't mind too much. After their chat, we went back to our school to drop Allica off, she only needed to get a ride from someone who was at the school still at 5.

Nathan and I then went to Wal Mart then to both get Phanton of the Opera.

Well, after that, I went home and called the 5th period girl I was talking about earlier (we'll now call her Shayna). We talked for about 16 minutes, when my mom decided our family should go out and eat as a family at A&W. After that, I called Amber just to see if she was mad at me or anything of the like. It seemed like she wasn't mad or anythig about what she heard from the party. I never called Shayna back.

Got home again, and went in the hot tub and watched Phantom of the Opera. During this time, I recieved the most shocking email that I've gotten this year.

I got out of the hot tub, showered, and went online. See, Earlier last month, I met a freind of my friend, named Gabby. Well, this is the email I got from her:

Hey Whats going on? Nothing to much here! You probably think i'm really crazy for e-mailing you but I know i'm crazy! anyway what i want to say to you is that i think u are really cute! There I got that out! Even though i've only met u once i still think ur cute and even though i don't really know you! but i would really like to get to know u if u want to get to know me! but that is your choice! anyway u should give me a call sometime or email me back. talk to u soon hopefully i don't want u to think i'm deprite or something i just think that ur really cute and that we should hang out and you should call me! mmkay talk to u later~Gabby~

I then went on MSN Messenger, what a bad move. She was online, and I had NO idea what to say, but since I hate being an asshole, I said that basically we should hang out sometime. Apparently we're supposed to do it on Friday, after I work.

WTF am I supposed to do now? I have 3 choices.
- Shayna
- Gabby
- Savannah

I don't know Gabby. I don't like Savannah in the way she thinks.

I'll keep you updated, this is kinda interesting to me.

----------
You know, posting this on a forum isn't going to solve everything, but I finally get to chat about something that's bugging me, and look for suggestions on what to do.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-05-03 22:37 ]</font>

Skorpius
May 4, 2005, 12:48 AM
- Gabby:
No. Easy. She came out of nowhere, and she thinks you're cute. Whoopidy doo.

- Savannah:
You don't like her. Are you sure? If you two are friends, then there might be a spark that you aren't seeing. Dig into this a little more, and see how it works out.

- Shayna:
Be her friend for her ordeal. If she's still with her guy, then you're screwed. You don't know if she likes you? Then just be her friend, she needs one from what I can understand from your story here. If things with Savannah don't pan out, and Shayna is interested in you (and single by then) then go for it.

Hope this helps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-05-03 22:48 ]</font>

trypticon
May 4, 2005, 01:17 AM
You need to find out what is such a pressing issue about the party before you persue anything with anybody at the moment.

For some reason you don't remember all that happened. My mind jumps to blacking out from too much to drink, but I'm not going to make that assumption. You know you made out with somebody, and you woke up in a different room than you remember falling asleep in. Something transpired between the time you remember and the time you woke up, and it seems the girls from the party know about it but aren't telling you. You are being left out of something that has to do with you directly, and you need to find that out.

Aside from that, there is nothing wrong with getting to know Gabby. She is going out on a limb and making a first move. You never know, the two of you may have a lot in common. If you end up not being crazy about her, just have her play PSO Ep3 with you every time she wants to hang out. That's enough to chase anybody away for life.

The girl in your fifth period class is a different story. You are interested in her, and this could be a real problem if she doesn't feel the same way about you. In this case, you must proceed with caution. Step lightly, but don't step too lightly. Remember that she is either in a controlling relationship, or she just got out of one and is in a delicate state. Being there for emotional support is advised, but be warned that it will make you a friend to her, which might spell disaster for any hope of a future relationship with her. Just remember you are not in a position now to reveal your feelings to her, because you must find out what happened at that party and resolve any issue in that respect. She is not in a position at the moment to find out about your feelings for her, because if she is still in this relationship with the other male, or perhaps even if she just got out of it, the sudden enlightenment will likely do nothing but push her away.