PDA

View Full Version : What make's your character different?

Davion
Jul 29, 2002, 04:39 PM
I'm just interested.

rbf2000
Jul 29, 2002, 04:46 PM
He has a differant name than everybody else.

Davion
Jul 29, 2002, 04:57 PM
haha very funny. I mean in your Fanfic and such.

Kupi
Jul 29, 2002, 05:06 PM
Well... to keep it short, I'm probably the only person who's ever dreamed up a character who's a member of a religious order. At least, a saintly religious order, not some satanic cult or something. O_o

PlatinumGame
Jul 29, 2002, 05:40 PM
She was lv399.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 29, 2002, 07:03 PM
SF-SnAPPLE is a combat medic FOnewearl. She administers painskillers, and patches up corpses before they're beamed back to Pioneer 2.

Moo2u
Jul 29, 2002, 08:30 PM
Mortimer Kirk II (Moo2u) is a Ramar that dosen't suck (too bad.) And I think that's something a bit different. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SS_Death
Jul 30, 2002, 03:52 AM
Death is an android who has become fully human except with certain advantages carried over from his former life.

Most of all the fact is he is still trying to come to terms with the full range of emotions and intricaies of humans. To an android human make little sense, and to one as detached as Death they seemed to make even less. Now he has all these qualities and is only just hitting the tip of the iceburg.

Most of all is his past. Haven't added the bits for this yet but lets just say its not nice.

His mag is in love with Shino's (Wierd uh?)

BWS-1
Jul 30, 2002, 08:42 AM
What makes my character different? I don't play a role in him, I play as myself in him, since he is me and I am him, so we are one ... freaky huh? well that's what makes him different I guess.

Davion
Jul 30, 2002, 09:10 AM
Thanks for posting. Anyway, What makes Davion stand out is his scar. In my Fanfic, the creature's blade that made the scar infected Davion with the very essence of the Profound Darkness. If you don't know what that is, Dark Falz is only a part of a greater evil. The creature is a servant of the Profound Darkness and of Dark falz.
The scar gave Davion some real nifty side effects, but slowly he's losing his sanity and will one day become a servant of evil for eternity. Read my Fanfic, (The Angelus Saga) when I post more sections, to understand what I mean.

Edit: I forgot to say that Davion is missing his left arm. He had it replaced with a HUcast's.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2002-07-30 08:31 ]</font>

Daikarin
Jul 30, 2002, 12:31 PM
If I say it, I will spoil it. Read my fanfic and you will find out for yourself