PDA

View Full Version : PSOW's Darkest Hour

Ness
Jul 30, 2002, 05:57 PM
This fanfic is about PSO World City (PSOWC for short)that is based on PSOW. It has real members and real moderators and others who make cameo appearances. PSOW's Darkest Hour takes place in 2678 which is 3 years after Dark Falz was destroyed. PSOWC was established as a city for and resting place for hunters. Despite what most experts said, PSOWC became a prospering city with a population of 400,000. With that said: It's now time to get this fanfic started.

Dangerous55
Jul 30, 2002, 06:08 PM
Ill have alreadt taken over PSOW, so, write about that.

Shadow_Blade
Jul 30, 2002, 06:20 PM
On 2002-07-30 16:08, Dangerous55 wrote:
Ill have alreadt taken over PSOW, so, write about that.

Watch your self Dangerous. I plan to take it for my self, when your least suspecting it...*grin*...oh shoot, i told him my plan!...

Ness
Jul 30, 2002, 06:30 PM
It's been 3 years since the defeat of Dark Falz and 2 years since the construction of PSOWC. It seemed like all the hunters flocked here from all over the galaxy, even some people from Earth and Mars moved there to study the history of the Pioneer Project and Ruins 1 and 2. Three was still blocked off due to the amount of creatures still roaming around. The hunters allowed their skill to deteriorate and relaxed in the luxuries of the modern world. Little did they know, but six of the hunters would would have to come out of relaxation.

Chapter One: The Lord of Corruption

It was 6:00 AM that morning when Watashiwa, one of the city's moderators, got to work. He went about his daily routine of working with Ambrai and Castelak to fix broken servers and find areas of the city with problems. I.E. burned out streetlights, hovercar accidents, and damaged highways. He was just about to head to Papa John's for lunch when RBF2000 came runnig down the hall sreaming," Everyone we have to get to Arkham immediately!"

Watashiwa followed the order and behind an old, worn-down building one the outskirts of PSOWC. The old building was and old part of Pioneer 1 and had belong to a man named Arkham. This building was bought by the mods and was only uesd for emergency meetings. "I found this voice-only message on my computer this morning!" exclaimed Gideon as he paced around the room as if waiting for something. Gideon activates the small, flat-screen TV is PC was hooked up to ans played the message.

"Hey mods, remember me? I thought you would; so there is no need to tell you who I am. As you already know I always wanted to be a mod, but you guys turned me down because I was too harsh and power hungry. I swore I'd get even with you by corrupting the city. I put subliminal messages in Disney cartoons and pulled some strings to have my messages put in the newspaper. It was all working fine until you found me and banned me fro PSOWC. Now I'm back with a whole new attitude and a group of people that were banned by you in the past. I've rambled for too long as it is; so let me get to the point. You have 15 days to resign and give me the Moderator's Codes to PSOWC or it will be destroyed."

"This is terrible news; I thought hes was dead." yelled Castelak.

"Who is this guy?" asked Goto55. Goto55 was the newset edition to the mod cast and was sworn in after this event had passed.

"He is Ness, the Lord of Corruption." replied Iceblink.

Dangerous55
Jul 30, 2002, 08:53 PM
On 2002-07-30 16:30, Ness wrote:
It's been 3 years since the defeat of Dark Falz and 2 years since the construction of PSOWC. It seemed like all the hunters flocked here from all over the galaxy, even some people from Earth and Mars moved there to study the history of the Pioneer Project and Ruins 1 and 2. Three was still blocked off due to the amount of creatures still roaming around. The hunters allowed their skill to deteriorate and relaxed in the luxuries of the modern world. Little did they know, but six of the hunters would would have to come out of relaxation.

Chapter One: The Lord of Corruption

It was 6:00 AM that morning when Watashiwa, one of the city's moderators, got to work. He went about his daily routine of working with Ambrai and Castelak to fix broken servers and find areas of the city with problems. I.E. burned out streetlights, hovercar accidents, and damaged highways. He was just about to head to Papa John's for lunch when RBF2000 came runnig down the hall sreaming," Everyone we have to get to Arkham immediately!"

Watashiwa followed the order and behind an old, worn-down building one the outskirts of PSOWC. The old building was and old part of Pioneer 1 and had belong to a man named Arkham. This building was bought by the mods and was only uesd for emergency meetings. "I found this voice-only message on my computer this morning!" exclaimed Gideon as he paced around the room as if waiting for something. Gideon activates the small, flat-screen TV is PC was hooked up to ans played the message.

"Hey mods, remember me? I thought you would; so there is no need to tell you who I am. As you already know I always wanted to be a mod, but you guys turned me down because I was too harsh and power hungry. I swore I'd get even with you by corrupting the city. I put subliminal messages in Disney cartoons and pulled some strings to have my messages put in the newspaper. It was all working fine until you found me and banned me fro PSOWC. Now I'm back with a whole new attitude and a group of people that were banned by you in the past. I've rambled for too long as it is; so let me get to the point. You have 15 days to resign and give me the Moderator's Codes to PSOWC or it will be destroyed."

"This is terrible news; I thought hes was dead." yelled Castelak.

"Who is this guy?" asked Goto55. Goto55 was the newset edition to the mod cast and was sworn in after this event had passed.

"He is Ness, the Lord of Corruption." replied Iceblink.

I didnt see my name once...I am angry...

Moo2u
Jul 30, 2002, 09:48 PM
OMG!! It's the end of PSOW as we know it...it better have lots of explosions!!

Ness
Jul 31, 2002, 10:26 AM
Chapter 2: Seeking Help

An hour has passed since the mods heard this terrible message and it was decided that a course of action should be taken. They went back to the Mod Building to look up the PSOWC database."Hey guys, where are we going?" asked Goto55, who had never seen the basement of the Mod Building.

"To the PSOWC database" replied Watashiwa.

"What's that?" asked Goto55.

"It's the server that keep records of all the people in PSOWC. For example, Ness was Whitill7684. When he was banned the his section ID was removed fro the database. Our newest member, Zell Noteema, is Skyly5673." answered Ambrai.

Gideon typed in the access codes to activate the database and a huge screen comes up."We need to know anything Ness and the people who were associated with him before his attempted take-over. commanded Gideon.

"Searching" said the computer. "Results found here is the list"

FinalMasterM- Oran2078 Level 5 sector F-8

Kent- Skyly8890 Level 1 sector B-4

Abdur101- Viridia2143 Level 7 J-9

SNaPPURU-nyan-ko- Viridia2342

Alielle- Redria3771 Level 5 sector A-7

Alisha- Purplenum1876 Level 3 sector g-4

Mag_Launcher- Viridia2356 Level 10 sector B-1

"Thank you computer." said Gideon
"I'm not done." replied the computer. "I have a record of banned citizens that were associated with him as well, I will now give you the list."

Sleet1- Conspiracy against the mods.
Dangerous55- Terrorist threats.
Shotie- Offensive behavior.
xX Frosty Xx- Offensive behavior.
Greg- Unknown.
SaitoH- Conspiracy against the mods.

"Computer, where did you get this list; banned citizens are erased from the database?" Asked Gideon.

"Tommeboy programed my database to record all banned users and their offenses in the database." replied the computer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2002-08-01 12:30 ]</font>

Mag_Launcher
Jul 31, 2002, 11:15 AM
I wonder if I'll be in it somewhere, lol.

Dangerous55
Jul 31, 2002, 03:13 PM
Im no damn dirty terrorist...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ness
Aug 1, 2002, 02:54 PM
All of a sudden a disturbed look grew on Ambrai's face. "What level did you say Kent was on again?" asked Ambrai.
" Level 1 sir" replied the computer.
"Isn't Kent that world renowned weapons engineer?" asked Goto55.
" Yes, but he dissapeared a month ago. I assume he was kidnapped but by who is unknown."answered Ambrai.
" Ambrai, Goto55, hurry up we have alot of work to do!" commanded Watashiwa.

Thirty minutes had passed and Watshiwa had called Vitamin D to his office and told him the whole story. "We need you to find those six people and bring them here." ordered Watashiwa.
"Yes sir!" answered Vitamin D.
But before Vitamin D got out the door, a tumultuous explosion shook the building. Watashiwa and Vitamin D turned around to see all levels of sector A-7 Destroyed.
Fighting back his tears, Watshiwa said to himself," Why did you have to become such a monster; you used to be such a nice guy. Was it my fault? Maybe if I had answered you're PMs; maybe if I responded to your e'mails; you wouldn't have gone nuts.

Ness
Aug 2, 2002, 10:59 AM
Chapter 3: FinalMasterM

Just after the explosion the mods were called to Gideon's office.Just as Gideon was about to tell Ambrai to call the military, another message popped up on Gideon's computer."That was just a taste of my power. With Kent as my weapons designer, nothing will stand in my way. Oh, I almost forgot, you have 14 days left until you have to make your descision." said voice-only message.Without a word Gideon called Vitamin D on his Quest Board and told him that FinalMasterM was the nearest person. Vitamin D followed his orders and drove toward FinalMasterM's 2 story apartment.

FinalMasterM was sitting down reading the newspaper. He was a short male Newman force of 23 and was 5'2" tall and of fair complexion. He had red hair and wore a green suit with a small green cap. He was sitting in a red recliner with a small table next to it, and on this table was a small plate with fried booma on it. "Hey Shinobu, did you hear that all 10 levels of sector A-7 were destroyed and 20,000 people died." Shinobu was FinalMasterM's wife. She was a human with blue hair and slightly taller than he was (5'4") she was 20 and also of fair complexion. She was wearing a teal dress the PSO summoning circle on it. "Did they say who did it?" she replied.

"No but it the paper said it would update when it finds out." said FinalMasterM.

FinalMasterM
Aug 3, 2002, 08:46 PM
I don't think its wise to use people in your fanfic without their permission and I definitly don't remember allowing you to use me.

Ian D
Aug 3, 2002, 09:24 PM
Well you been used, bwaha. It's all fun anyways, he won't say anything offensive about anyone, I'm guessing.

FinalMasterM
Aug 3, 2002, 10:02 PM
While thats true, that has nothing todo with me having a problem with it.

Ness, don't use my name again without my permission.

Ness
Aug 4, 2002, 08:14 AM
Yoshi's right I don't plan on saying anything offensive. I'm sorry for not asking: I didn't think anyone would care. I thought you's like it. I think you need to lighten up sometimes. You take little things way too seriously.

Gazebo
Aug 5, 2002, 09:58 AM
keep on with the story plz, itz getting interesting http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ness
Aug 6, 2002, 04:16 PM
I wil continue the story but I won't be able to update it as frequently now that I have school.

Moo2u
Aug 6, 2002, 09:14 PM
School?!? AH!!

*hides under desk*

watashiwa
Aug 7, 2002, 04:54 AM
Ono, I'm in a new story. O_o;;;

Hey, can you kill me off really violently? Like maybe have me get ambushed by Haterade in a dark alley and stabbed multiple times.

Your choice or not to have someone avenge my death.

THANKS IN ADVANCE. ;D

Ness
Aug 16, 2002, 06:18 AM
It seems I may not be able to continue this story until summer due to the amount of homework I have. Or I may not continue at all.