PDA

View Full Version : need to empty bank

Q_Anon
May 15, 2005, 02:02 PM
my bank is full and ive got stuff to trade to trade/give to lighten the load please no 9* weps cuz they are nigh useless

*Heaven Punisher
*Guard Wave
*DF Field
*Spread Needle+40 (it's legit i just used alot of pds)
*Red Sword
*God/Power
*Ruby Bullet
*high lvl disks 25-30
actually i checked and all disks were used

I have no idea what i want so PM and we'll work out a time and items
[s]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Q_Anon on 2005-05-15 12:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Q_Anon on 2005-05-15 12:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Q_Anon on 2005-05-18 14:12 ]</font>

Wrynn
May 17, 2005, 08:56 AM
I was kinda lookin at you gaurd wave, and your god/power, but idk what you want so heres what i got tell me what you want (if anything i'll undersatnd if you dont) and just pm me or send me an e-mail at [email protected] k

Varista
Kaladbolg (have 2 but 1 is untekked)
Dragon Slayer
Brionac
Slicer of Assassin (I have 2 one is plus 12)
Proto Regen Gear (I have 3)
Vjaya (i have 2)
Bloody Art (I have 4 but 2 are untekked an)
Cross Scar
Custom Ray Ver.00 (have 2)
Secret Gear (i have 2)
G-Assassin's Sabers/T-Assassin's Sabers
Angel/Mind
Master/Ability
Photon Drop (x7)
Grass Assassin's Arms
S-Beat's Arms
Silence Claw

well thats it so i guess ill talk to you later k. see ya!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wrynn on 2005-05-17 06:58 ]</font>

xxFLOWxx
May 18, 2005, 11:59 AM
Let me clarify all of this. The glitch someperson describes was clearly AR induced and the heaven punisher cannot be legit.

Someperson the stuff you got is almost guaranteed hacked, who would trade that stuff as legit for a branch of paku paku no matter how desperate and the other things you traded were uninteresting except for my 0/50/35/25 caduceus that IS legit but those percents were wasted on a FO wep so its fairly pointless any way.

As for the stuff STOLEN from my brother all was duped or got illegitimately and nothing was good besides.

I hope this helps everyone and yes most of the listed items are illegitimate, its your choice to trade or not.

(look in my thread for this post)Q_Anon put this in my post,basically the same thing,cept I gave him some of the stuff.Yes,the punisher is illegitimate,as with most of the others.Hope it helps. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

Q_Anon
May 18, 2005, 04:11 PM
in your thread i recently stated im getting rid of the illegit stuff so don't bring shit from another thread over to my NOW legit trade thread.

another thing i will trade nothing so don't post (lock under construction maybe)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Q_Anon on 2005-05-18 14:14 ]</font>

xxFLOWxx
May 18, 2005, 04:59 PM
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Okay! Fine!geez...

Q_Anon
May 18, 2005, 07:39 PM
why do people insist on pissing me off today from the begining. If you want to insult me do it by PM not in forum you so rudely interrupted, so what if the stuff is hacked at least i admitted it unlike some who tried trading a bag of lies only to be contradicted by facts and observation and defeated at every turn.